OOC Thread

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC Thread

#101 Post by max_vale »

Okay; next post is up.....a quick little 'encounter'....I'm hoping to move onto the next "bigger" scene in a day or two; but wanted everyone to have a chance to react and make a post first. I'll wait a couple of days and then put up the next post.

Hopefully everybody is still doing fine!
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#102 Post by max_vale »

Next post up......the time for the "Combat" PCs is upon us! :) Please let me know if anyone has any questions about the current situation.
Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#103 Post by Vargr1105 »

Holy crud! Zeke is dead?

What happened? Did WarGrunte bail out on the game or something?
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#104 Post by max_vale »

Yeah; I've tried PM'ing him for quite some time now and have not recieved anything back. Since I really don't like running more NPCs than I have too; I've decided to have this event happen. I do have a (rather contrived) 'return to the group' plan if he comes back and really wants to play Zeke again; but in the meantime.....he's no longer a member of the party.

Again....Wargrunte; if you're reading this; please shoot me a PM and we can discuss this; I'm not trying to be an evil GM for the hell of it, I promise! :)
Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#105 Post by Vargr1105 »

A man after my own heart, I too detest having to NPC player characters. I have one standing around mindless during a battle as we speak. :)
Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#106 Post by Vargr1105 »

Btw could we have a map or a more detailed description of the battle situation and the PCs position on it? I'm having a bit of trouble visualizing the battlefield, are we arrived at a crossways with flanked fire?
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#107 Post by max_vale »

Okay; crude (VERY crude) map drawn up to show the situation and attached to the "Attachments" thread. Hopefully this explains the situation; in essence you have troops cutting you off from behind and you have to cross an intersection where a Heavy Repeat Blaster has bee set up to shoot all down the corridor.

Everybody still doing okay? I notice it's been 5 days and only Vargr has posted; everybdy just waiting to get a map of the situation? Please ask any questions you may have and please let me know what you're intended actions are. Thanks!
Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#108 Post by Vargr1105 »

The map is great!
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#109 Post by max_vale »

Well, thank you sir!

Okay; I'll give Angelic a day or so to post and then make the next post......"WILL OUR HEROES SURVIVE THE VICIOUS IMPERIAL CROSSFIRE?.....WHEN DID THE GM BECOME THE VOICE-OVER GUY FROM OLD JUSTICE LEAGUE CARTOONS?..... STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT NEXT TIME!

(Yeah, okay....I'm a big cheese ball...)
Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#110 Post by Vargr1105 »

You want cheese? We can't have cheee without music!

If we have a voice-over narrator we also need a musical theme for the fantastic adventures of our rag-tag band of would-be rebels.

I've got Lord's theme right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxJ6nJet_jw

Hmmmmm....creamy! Just like I want my cheese. :mrgreen:
rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#111 Post by rredmond »

Saw this posted on G+ in case folks need d6 stuff to download, scroll down. From what I can see there's some d20 SW books there too.
http://www.hungry-ewok.ru/sw/all_books.htm
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#112 Post by max_vale »

Vargr: That's some good cheese! :)

rredmond: Thanks for the link!

Everybody: Okay; next post is up...action is flying hot and heavy! :) For this round's actions; please post intentions on the Combat Intentions thread; the Impies intended actions are allready posted...

I can attempt to update the map later tonight if needed (I'm at work at the moment)....but in essence; Lord, La'Reth, and Walex are currently out of the P.O.V. of the HRB and in the P.O.V. of the 6 troopers; Terra is the exact opposite; and Caius is on the corner; partly in both (but a roll one way or the other can change that).

Hope that helps and let me know if anyone has any questions/concerns!
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#113 Post by max_vale »

Next update coming tomorrow evening; sorry for the delay....having computer issues at work and not much free time at home is a sucky combo.....
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#114 Post by max_vale »

Okay; next post is up......Terra rolled VERY well with her Force Point and pretty much ANNIHILATED those 2 stormtroopers and Lord almost maxed out his STR roll to resist the damage roll; while the damage roll was almost as bad as it could be. However; poor La'Reth is now wounded along with Caius and the bounty hunter is running low on "ammo". WHAT WILL OUR HEROES DO NOW? STAY TUNED!!!!
Corsair
Scout
Scout

#115 Post by Corsair »

Hot damn, I'm a big shot hero now!

Wait, aren't they the ones who always make that big sacrifice for the Greater Good? 'Cause that's not part of the plan.

Hot damn, fortune favors the bold!

Yeah, that's better.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#116 Post by max_vale »

Vargr, Angelic, NJWilliam....you guys still around and into this game? (Hopefully! :) )
NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#117 Post by NJWilliam »

Yup. I was waiting to declare after the others since I thought Caius was supposed to declare last and go first.
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos
Corsair
Scout
Scout

#118 Post by Corsair »

Sorry if I messed up the order! I was thinking we should just be moving the story along. Can someone post the declaration order, or confirm we're good to freeform it, but that actions will take place in initiative order?
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#119 Post by max_vale »

NJ: yeah; you have the right of it....I should have posted a Combat Declaration thread first; DOH! I do however; always want to give people a chance for a "descriptive" post if they want after each of my posts in the Main Thread.

Okay; with Caius wounded; basically everybody's more or less acting at the same time; with poor La'Reth going last now due to his wound. The troopers have all made their declarations (see Combat Declarations post).....Terra can see Blissex and La'Reth in the intersection moving towards the other side where the controls for a Blast door are. NOTE: This Blast door; if shut when Walex and Borsk get there; would cut them off from the rest of the party as well as the Stormtroopers. The dotted line is where the door will be.

Hopefully this helps clear things up! :)
Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#120 Post by Vargr1105 »

max_vale wrote:Vargr, Angelic, NJWilliam....you guys still around and into this game? (Hopefully! :) )
Yes. I apologize, but there are just too many darn games happening on these forums currently. I get a huge list when I use the "unread posts" or "new posts" ducntions and sometimes I miss an update of one the games I'm in. :?

Return to “Star Wars RPG: Star Fall”