OOC I

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: OOC I

#441 Post by Alethan »

onlyme wrote:Fulp answers Ciar as he moves over to check on the remaining wounds that have apparently stricken Festus.

Ciar, it wasnt a mule, you see. it is advice my poppy taught me when he was home on leave from the army. He said the medics might as well smack, stab, or shoot the soldier they were saving, since they couldn't do any worse. Like this, I reckon...

He smacks the drawf similarly as Ciar earlier.

Anyway, I couldn't shoot an arrow, so I figured I would test the smacking thing on you before I attempted to heal a real soldier. If that didnt work. I had a blade I would've tried next.
Actually, Ciar was talking about the fall that injured him to unconsciousness... :)
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.
Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#442 Post by Alethan »

dmw71 wrote:
onlyme wrote:"Guys, I have but one more flask. As we go through here, we need to make sure we have light to return back to the surface."
I just wanted to remind you that Eohannud had other light sources which, as of yet, remain unclaimed:

1a. Candles (5)
2. Flint & Steel
3. Lantern (hooded)
4. Lantern oil (5 flasks)

See here: viewtopic.php?p=173557#p173557
I think we need to make sure those last 5 flasks of oil are retro'd into our inventory before that option is off the table. Can anyone else take any? Ciar can maybe take one or two more if necessary.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.
AleBelly
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#443 Post by AleBelly »

Sylvan has three pints already. Perhaps the person with the other lantern should take the rest?
onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#444 Post by onlyme »

I was under the impression that the gnome took the lantern all oil except one pint that he gave to Fulp (page 17 of action thread)
viewtopic.php?p=174373#p174373.

Fulp will claim the candles then as an emergency aid...
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Return to “Dave's 2E Sandbox”