Happy new year and other stuff

If you need support for dice roller or the forums, post here.
ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy new year and other stuff

#1 Post by ToniXX »

Hello all!
I'm writing this post to first wish everyone a happy new year and a better 2021. And I want to thank everyone for their continued support of this site and the dice roller.

I'm also writing to announce that it is my intention to re-write the dice roller, using a different language to bring it up to modern standards. The current one is over 10 years old and it uses a feature that will, sooner or later, no longer be supported by the hosting provider, as noted here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8659

Well, they keep threatening but it never happens, so we're ok for now.

This new version of the dice roller probably won't be live for a month or two. In the meantime, I'd like you to all head over to the dice roller, log in and make sure that the email address associated with your account is still valid and that you have access to it. Once I launch the new version, all you'll have to do it use an 'I've forgotten my password' feature to update your profile in the new system. And to do that, you need to have access to the email address associated with your account. After that, everything in the new version should be there and you can begin rolling dice once again with minimal interruption.

Thanks and post here if you have any questions or problems.
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

Return to “Help and Support”