The Starport Lounge

Eris
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: The Starport Lounge

#121 Post by Eris »

ateno wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:59 pm So I am reading the forums now, and wow, I'm not sure I could have kept up with it without surgery.

Great job so far guys.

I am reading, but don't feel comfortable enough to post.

Ill be here.

Eric
I'm so glad you came through it okay and are on the road to recovery. Karcis can be a bit dumb founded about all this, I'd expect anyone would. :)
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

helvorn
Tracker
Tracker

#122 Post by helvorn »

Glad to hear that you are recovering well!
Donovan Argushiig, 697CB6, Merchant (3rd Officer), 3 terms, 30
Gun Cbt-1, Melee Cbt-0, Zero G-0, Steward-1, Pilot-1, Streetwise-1, Gunnery-2, Jack o’Trades-2, Trader-3, Carousing-1, Liaison-1, Engineering-1, Comms-1

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#123 Post by Tiglath »

Eris wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:01 pm Karsci can be a bit dumb founded about all this, I'd expect anyone would. :)
He's busy doing what any sensible soul would do in the circumstances - he's making Sigrun an axe!

Oh, wait...
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#124 Post by joertexas »

ateno wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:59 pm So I am reading the forums now, and wow, I'm not sure I could have kept up with it without surgery.

Great job so far guys.

I am reading, but don't feel comfortable enough to post.

Ill be here.

Eric
Glad to see you're back online.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

helvorn
Tracker
Tracker

#125 Post by helvorn »

Where was our latest list of assets and cargo? It looks like I need to get going on it
Gun Cbt-1, Melee Cbt-0, Zero G-0, Steward-1, Pilot-1, Streetwise-1, Gunnery-2, Jack o’Trades-2, Trader-3, Carousing-1, Liaison-1, Engineering-1, Comms-1

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

What are you Training?

#126 Post by Eris »

Quick heads up on Training! I need (or you do) to roll to see if you advanced in your training this week in jump.

I know Sigrun was working on Dex, End, and Melee (Axe), 3 is the limit timewise, so you dropping anything to work on Tactics with Donovan? Remember you'll lose any training already started if you switch before completing the level advancement.

Flighty is working on Gunnery, and if he makes his roll should get to Gunnery 1...unless he stops working on Gunnery, in which case he loses his training there and will have to start over later.

Donovan could be working with Sigrun on Tactics, but can't get her aid in advancement unless she drops something. Is he working on anything else?

Karsci is working on Melee (Axes and Spears), again with Sigrun and since she is working on Melee as well Karcsi and Sigrun would get +2 DM on his roll. Anything else?

Dougis still working on Blade, Dex and Str.

Bob is working on Engineering...Reminder: I need to make a character sheet for him.

Zaki, is still working on Str and End, yes?

Oh, and another thing...I'd like to keep the Character Sheet thread uncluttered with multiple versions of the same character. I mention this because we have two Sigruns in the thread now. When I'm referencing the thread, I'll probably see the first one and miss the second. That will be a problem. I was hoping you could modify your own Character Sheet, if that won't work, tell me what you want added/subtracted and I'll do it, but let's not make duplicates. However, maybe if you can't edit, maybe you can delete the duplicates. I don't know. This needs to be handled before it gets to be a problem for us though.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

helvorn
Tracker
Tracker

#127 Post by helvorn »

Donovan will work on strength and endurance plus tactics if Sigrun is available and if not he will work on melee. It's probably best for him to get melee instead of tactics

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: What are you Training?

#128 Post by Tiglath »

Training (Sigrun)
Eris wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 pm I know Sigrun was working on Dex, End, and Melee (Axe), 3 is the limit timewise, so you dropping anything to work on Tactics with Donovan?

Karsci is working on Melee (Axes and Spears), again with Sigrun and since she is working on Melee as well Karcsi and Sigrun would get +2 DM on his roll. Anything else?

Sigrun will train on Dex, End and Melee (Axe) - so not ditching any current training since I'm already using all options. (The proposed urban fighting "refresher" with Karcsi was just that. So not seeking any skill increase from there - just the ability to work together).

As per the "overlaps" Sigrun has training with others she is working on Melee (Axe) with Karcsi and Flighty (Stop Press: and per helvorn's last and Donovan!) :)

She also "overlaps" with Zaki working on End.

So this may give others a +ve DM?
Eris wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 pm Oh, and another thing...I'd like to keep the Character Sheet thread uncluttered with multiple versions of the same character. I mention this because we have two Sigruns in the thread now. When I'm referencing the thread, I'll probably see the first one and miss the second. That will be a problem. I was hoping you could modify your own Character Sheet, if that won't work, tell me what you want added/subtracted and I'll do it, but let's not make duplicates. However, maybe if you can't edit, maybe you can delete the duplicates. I don't know. This needs to be handled before it gets to be a problem for us though.
Apologies here mea culpa. Giddy at having added info with no apparent ill effect I utterly failed to notice the duplication (which was entirely unintended) :roll: :oops: . I have now deleted the duplicate.

terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

#129 Post by terrymixon »

Eris wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 pm Quick heads up on Training! I need (or you do) to roll to see if you advanced in your training this week in jump.

Flighty is working on Gunnery, and if he makes his roll should get to Gunnery 1...unless he stops working on Gunnery, in which case he loses his training there and will have to start over later.
Actually, I think he is getting Gunnery-0.

Here is Flighty's roll. I don't know the campaign ID so I couldn't link it to him.

2d6 + INT Mod + EDU Mod.

Last edited by terrymixon on Tue May 14, 2024 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Spinward Main: Jack "Flighty" O'Brien, 989BB7, Merchant (3rd Officer), 4 terms, 34
Carousing-1, Computers-1, Engineering-1, Gunnery-0, Investigation-1, Jack of all Trades-3, Medicine-1, Melee Cbt-0, Navigation-1, Pilot-3, Pistol-1, Repair-1, Science-1, Steward-1, Streetwise-1, Cargo-0, Zero G-0
Benefit: 1,000 Cr, Auto Pistol, Explorer's Society (or TAS) membership.

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#130 Post by ateno »

Axe and Spear and dex training.

Skill Training [2d6+6]=8+6=14 Dex Training [2d6+4]=5+4=9

Sorry first one was spear and axe.
Last edited by ateno on Tue May 14, 2024 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#131 Post by Tiglath »

Sigrun

Axe Training [2d6+4]=6+4=10

Dex and End [2d6]=7 and [2d6]=7

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#132 Post by joertexas »

Eris wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 pm Quick heads up on Training! I need (or you do) to roll to see if you advanced in your training this week in jump.

Yes, and she started on Sensors-0 training, too.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

helvorn
Tracker
Tracker

#133 Post by helvorn »

How do I edit the character sheet? User error on my part but I can't get the spreadsheet open in the message.

The dice roller does not seem to recognize my role playing account. Do I need to have a separate account on the dice roller?

I am working on strength, endurance, and melee

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#134 Post by Tiglath »

helvorn wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:52 pm How do I edit the character sheet? User error on my part but I can't get the spreadsheet open in the message.

The dice roller does not seem to recognize my role playing account. Do I need to have a separate account on the dice roller?
Note for context that I am "omni incompetent" at managing and operating technology but I believe the character sheets are Eris' posts and so we can't edit them (only quote them - but that generates duplicates). If you PM Eris with what needs to go on that keeps things neat.

If memory serves you'll need to create a separate account on the dice roller.

Hope this helps. :)

helvorn
Tracker
Tracker

#135 Post by helvorn »

I figured that the sheets were locked to the person who post them. No worries… I just need to add melee rank zero to the sheet

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#136 Post by Tiglath »

I will be limited availability this coming Friday & Saturday (gaming weekend - finding out if Grouchy could have got to the field at Waterloo). However, I can report that normal disservice will resume on Sunday. :)

Return to “The Spinward Main (CT)”