Discussion (out of character thread)

scarik
Fighting Man
Runner
Runner

Re: Discussion (out of character thread)

#381 Post by Fighting Man »

Now I wonder if Morwen is averse to having skellies be trapfinders or porters. Can the skellies be taught how to use prybars?
scarik
Ranger
Ranger

#382 Post by scarik »

Fighting Man wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:15 am Now I wonder if Morwen is averse to having skellies be trapfinders or porters. Can the skellies be taught how to use prybars?
Morwen currently has 2 skeletal porters and has sent them into danger before. They aren't intelligent enough to do anything they aren't expressly being commanded to do at this point, but she can control then by concentrating so as long as she can see the target she can hand them prybars and direct them to use them.

She is also currently capable of creating skeletal warriors during downtime. I believe each one takes her a week for a 1HD berserker.
scarik
Ranger
Ranger

#383 Post by scarik »

My current plan is for Fighting Man to join once Si-woo and co get back to Borderton. He and his cohorts are just arriving through the pass.
Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#384 Post by Leitz »

roobeastie wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:35 pm Morwen
Skeletal Hero [_5d6]=(3+1+4+2+1)=11 - a big whiff
Sounds like you're using my dice...
scarik
Ranger
Ranger

#385 Post by scarik »

Si-woo and company had an exciting sidequest getting the treasure back to Borderton that opens up another sidequest opportunity which will allow Fighting Man to join in earnest.

Back at the watchfort you have cleared 1 square mile of territory. You can send out people to keep patrolling, search for ghoul treasure, or some other activity of your choice.
Fighting Man
Runner
Runner

#386 Post by Fighting Man »

Sorry, will be posting my entrance soon.
Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#387 Post by Leitz »

scarik wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 5:31 pm Back at the watchfort you have cleared 1 square mile of territory. You can send out people to keep patrolling, search for ghoul treasure, or some other activity of your choice.
They will search for treasure when JJh is back up to speed.
Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#388 Post by Leitz »

Fighting Man wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:36 am Sorry, will be posting my entrance soon.
I'm looking forward to it!
scarik
Ranger
Ranger

#389 Post by scarik »

I have a bit of writer's block. Will try again to get everything updated tomorrow.
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#390 Post by GreyWolfVT »

don't mind me been busy and tired so I haven't been on here as frequently as I would like to be.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e
Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#391 Post by Leitz »

Morphin would get JJh updated on whatever Morwen said, and invite her along. Which would lead to a larger discussion with Bofur and Gurav invited, and plans made. While finding treasure would be nice, a lot of the plan would depend on what Morwen shares about the expected lair, etc.
Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#392 Post by Leitz »

Funnies I've seen:

"I put the ROMANCE back into Necromancer."

"Why aren't necromancers buffed up? They do a lot of deadlifting."
roobeastie
Strider
Strider

#393 Post by roobeastie »

Honestly, Morwen would be waiting to hear back from Macnav on what he found so she could include that in her report. Otherwise, she would tell then what she knew, and wouldn't leave anything out, since at this point in time her being transparent is to her advantage.
Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#394 Post by Leitz »

Jing Ji-ho delegates a lot of his tasks to Morphin, who rises to the occasion. What JJh does not delegate is the responsibility to make sure Tomas and everyone else are looked after, although he includes Morphin in this work. The dogs follow along since JJh has become prone to dropping bits of food now and again.

JJh also appreciates Morwen's insights into the ghast/ghoul issue, and Bofur's comments (if shared) about where to look for treasure.
Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#395 Post by Leitz »

Fighting Man, I tried to give you some data to see my group of characters. Let me know if you need anything, or if you have any questions.

Return to “Scarik's Keep on the Borderlands (BX/Chainmail)”