My apologies

Post here to introduce yourself.
AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

My apologies

#1 Post by AQuebman »

Not sure if this will reach anybody applicable but I wanted to apologize to any of the people who previously played in my PbP game or whose games I was heavily involved in. My life kind of crashed and fell apart for the past year or so and gaming was one of the first things to go. I just wanted to apologize for anyone whom I bailed on, disappointed, or worried because that was certainly not my goal by any stretch. Ill likely stay away from entering any games and just peruse and chit chat with all of the great folks on these forums.

Again apologies and happy gaming to you all

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: My apologies

#2 Post by Alethan »

Hope things are picking up, AQ. Glad to hear you're at least still alive!
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#3 Post by AQuebman »

They are things are better for sure just got blitzed with a lot of things and rp was the first thing to get thrown away so to speak. I hope to slowly get back into things now that life has calmed down but probably at a much reduced pace. Glad to see things are still going swell here at the Unseen Servant.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by rredmond »

Real life can be a toughie sometimes.
It sucks, when RL pulls me away from here I can more aggravated and anxious.
Besides my family, relaxing with D&D is sometimes the only thing that keeps me sane!

I throw in with Al here, glad you're alright and hope the storm starts to calm.

--Ron--
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Argennian »

+2 RL can get tough & complicated rather quickly and there are only so many hours in a day. From time to time, there just isn't the time to do all of the things we want or even need to. Especially sucks when those are things that you enjoy and that bring you happiness.

Best wishes for the future, AQ. And a big cheers for standing up and saying that you're sorry. No matter where life takes you, there's always a chair here at the table for ya mate.

And it's a damn comfy chair, too! 8-)
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#6 Post by AQuebman »

Thanks mate im pretty much back just slowly making sure I have the time. Its nice to have my D&D lazyboy back. I see my ass inprint is still there waiting for me. Now to find which open table I want to pull my chair up to.

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#7 Post by ToniXX »

I'm glad to see a post from you. I was sorry when you had to leave. Hopefully you be able to find some time to play again here at the USS.
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#9 Post by GreyWolfVT »

You know all I can say is the same many other folks would or have said. Life happens it's just how things go it's no big deal to anyone that is playing in a game with you or that you are running we all understand. It's just how things go. :)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by rredmond »

AQuebman wrote:All hail the Golden d20!
Heh, awesome.
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Return to “Introductions and welcomes”