PHP Warning and log in problems

If you need support for dice roller or the forums, post here.
Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

PHP Warning and log in problems

#1 Post by Karaunios »

Hi guys,

every time I open the forum I get the following message on the top part of the site (over the "The Unseen Servant" title):

"[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/spaceace/ajaxchat/controller/chat.php on line 875: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3027)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3027)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3027)"

I also often have to introduce my log in data although I select the rembember option.

Could you help me there please?
Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: PHP Warning and log in problems

#2 Post by Leitz »

The header stuff is a known issue, and the admins are working on it. phpBB is a fairly large piece of software, and changing one thing can often break something else somewhere else.

I'm not sure on the login issue, though. My phone remembers my login, but my desktop browser does not. However, I have the desktop browser set to remove all cookies and site data when the browser is closed.
Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: PHP Warning and log in problems

#3 Post by Karaunios »

Thanks for answering! And also thanks for taking care of it.
Leitz wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:18 pm I'm not sure on the login issue, though. My phone remembers my login, but my desktop browser does not. However, I have the desktop browser set to remove all cookies and site data when the browser is closed.
It's exactly the same for me :lol: It's not an issue at all, but used the chance to also mention it :P

Return to “Help and Support”