OOC: The Place for Rambling, Ranting, and Anything Else

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: OOC: The Place for Rambling, Ranting, and Anything Else

#381 Post by Alethan »

Ri'chere. Just waitin' for an update. :)
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.
Hoondatha
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#382 Post by Hoondatha »

edit: Argh, wrong thread.
Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#383 Post by Alethan »

Hoondatha wrote:edit: Argh, wrong thread.
lol
rtdersch
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#384 Post by rtdersch »

Computer +1 wrote:OMG where is everyone!!?
Arby's....99 cent sale. :lol:
Nökrugh - Level 2 Half-Orc Fighter (Berserker) - Hedges Forgotten Realms HP 29/29 AC:3
Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#385 Post by Alethan »

Just a quick note about my thoughts on treasure division and such...

In-game, Greystone is going to quickly pick up whatever he can glean that catches his eye, even if he can't use it.

But that isn't a "claim" of any sort to that treasure. That's just my in-game mechanic for looting as quickly as he can and getting on to whatever is next.

As a player, I'm good with whatever everyone else agrees to - loot your own, even party split, whatever. I'm also a big believer in getting magic items into the hands of whoever can use them properly.

I'll usually pick the first "relaxed" opportunity, like camping at night, to discuss such things.

Just didn't want anyone thinking that I was going through and looting everything for myself as best I could.
AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#386 Post by AQuebman »

Fits for me Alethan even if your a dirty little item stealing thief haha.

Sorry for my absence guys holiday weekends especially inspire girlfriends to give me lots and lots to do so I haven't had anytime to hop online and I hope that hasn't held the game back.

I get back and were talking about Drapes and Bed bath and beyond... Unless I read the thread and there's a drape monster i'm going to be a little concerned about you guys. :lol:
Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#387 Post by Alethan »

AQuebman wrote:Fits for me Alethan even if your a dirty little item stealing thief haha.
hehe...
AQuebman wrote: I get back and were talking about Drapes and Bed bath and beyond... Unless I read the thread and there's a drape monster i'm going to be a little concerned about you guys. :lol:
Yeah, that was weird, wasn't it? Have been trying to suppress that conversation for several days now.
Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#388 Post by Alethan »

Hedge, I figure Greystone isn't concerned with arrow recovery at this point since he has other things on his mind, so I'm not going to bother with it. The price of role-playing...
Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#389 Post by Computer +1 »

Alethan wrote:Just a quick note about my thoughts on treasure division and such...

In-game, Greystone is going to quickly pick up whatever he can glean that catches his eye, even if he can't use it.

But that isn't a "claim" of any sort to that treasure. That's just my in-game mechanic for looting as quickly as he can and getting on to whatever is next.

As a player, I'm good with whatever everyone else agrees to - loot your own, even party split, whatever. I'm also a big believer in getting magic items into the hands of whoever can use them properly.

I'll usually pick the first "relaxed" opportunity, like camping at night, to discuss such things.

Just didn't want anyone thinking that I was going through and looting everything for myself as best I could.
No worries either way. Darkstar lives in the woods, what does he need shiny metal bits for anyway?
I'd have to imagine that wood elves are more about bartering goods and services, at least thats what I'm going with.
Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#390 Post by Alethan »

Think the only one who hasn't chimed in lately is Brund...

I'm so used to playing chipper characters it's a bit challenging to be the dour one for a change. Hope I'm not messing it up.
Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#392 Post by Alethan »

True. Trying to play him as the non-trusting Sylvan who rarely has any interaction with other clans, much less other species.
rtdersch
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#393 Post by rtdersch »

I think you're doing great Alethan however, if you're not able to engage in civil discourse concerning the appropriate application of window dressings and where to purchase them, then you and 6'5 half-orc may have some interpersonal issues to overcome. :evil:

Nokrugh doesn't F$#@ around when it comes to his drapes. :lol:
Nökrugh - Level 2 Half-Orc Fighter (Berserker) - Hedges Forgotten Realms HP 29/29 AC:3
Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#394 Post by Alethan »

rtdersch wrote:I think you're doing great Alethan however, if you're not able to engage in civil discourse concerning the appropriate application of window dressings and where to purchase them, then you and 6'5 half-orc may have some interpersonal issues to overcome. :evil:

Psh. I got decorating skills.

We just have very specific tastes. It sometimes takes us years to find just the right ceiling light or end table or rug...

That's it... I'm taking pictures and posting them.
rtdersch
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#395 Post by rtdersch »

Alethan wrote:
rtdersch wrote:I think you're doing great Alethan however, if you're not able to engage in civil discourse concerning the appropriate application of window dressings and where to purchase them, then you and 6'5 half-orc may have some interpersonal issues to overcome. :evil:

Psh. I got decorating skills.

We just have very specific tastes. It sometimes takes us years to find just the right ceiling light or end table or rug...

That's it... I'm taking pictures and posting them.
Ha! :lol:
Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#396 Post by Alethan »

Hmmm... Since I was too lazy to go upstairs and load them onto my desktop, I'm on my iPad and had to throw them up to Flickr instead of imbed them straight into the thread because they would have displayed too large.

Here they are:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8967894@N0 ... 815483359/

I was also too lazy to go up and put the wide angle lens on the camera, so you're getting the fixed 50mm lens, which has a pretty crappy range, but does very well in low-light situations.
Brund the Decrepit
Tracker
Tracker

#397 Post by Brund the Decrepit »

LOL what the heck are you guys talking about?!
Yeah sorry for my recent quietude but things got busy here during February vacation with the little Brundlings.
Ethan that is all good with the looting (I have seen you in action in the other adventure threads), someone has to move that along. I don't think we have even discussed how to go about loot splitting yet. I also agree that in regards to magic items, the character that would get the most benefit from a particular item should get it. Of course Thurgrum has a thing for shiny bits like gems and gold but that is a personal problem of his. :mrgreen:

BTW - I am a big fan of drapes, they are good at keeping the cold out.
AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#398 Post by AQuebman »

I don't know where we got our drapes and I don't care. I'm pretty sure $5 at the local department store is the culprit. Still need to put up the blackout shades I have all around the house because we prefer a cave like environment in our home. :lol:

Alethan I can just picture a sad lonely old man sitting at that desk in the corner writing his life story to the sound of the oldies lol.
hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#399 Post by hedgeknight »

Them there drapes are real purdy... 8-)

Fellers, it's been a day! Woooboy! Just now checking in (haven't viewed the game thread yet). Re: distribution of goods - I like equal portions if we have bulk coin, but as for items, however you want to work it out is fine with me.

Alethan > doing good with the character development; keep it up!
Winter is coming...
Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#400 Post by Alethan »

I love that writing desk! Eastlake style. Mostly simple lines with some minor carved wheat pattern details here and there.

I grew up in a house full of antiques, so I seem to gravitate to them, myself. Have an amazing Eastlake bookcase in our bedroom where we keep our favorite books and such.

Sorry... I could go on about that kind of stuff for hours. I'll try to stick to RPG OOC chatter. :)

Al

Return to “Hedge's Forgotten Realms Adventures”