Off Duty (OOC)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Off Duty (OOC)

#261 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bluehorse wrote:Okay... so what is everyone doing right now? What is the plan?
Roy plans nothing he just goes with the flow man. Other than as stated when he can afford for us to have a better TV of a larger size and a laptop he has on real plans besides keep taking calls and helping bust ghosts. After all it is nicer than being tech support and a lot more adventurous. ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e
Roamingvapor
Strider
Strider

#262 Post by Roamingvapor »

Dave's still knocking on the front door, sweating his balls off in the steamy heat. Just looking to make intro's and stow his gear....and shower after two days in the saddle.
Bust some ghosts, make some cash and enjoy that awesome cost of living that the city offers.
I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can pull it off.
Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#263 Post by Pulpatoon »

As of last week, Etta was headed to the front door in response to a knocking. Is there an encounter at the front door that needs to be resolved before Dave arrives at the door? Or was that knocking a set-up for either Urson or Roamingvapor's character to show up?
Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#264 Post by Bluehorse »

Pulpatoon wrote:
As of last week, Etta was headed to the front door in response to a knocking. Is there an encounter at the front door that needs to be resolved before Dave arrives at the door? Or was that knocking a set-up for either Urson or Roamingvapor's character to show up?
Let's refer to it as the setup for the new arrival :) Not like I could actually plan on this sort of thing! LOL! Go ahead and use it as the excuse for hellos. It works out better.
Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#265 Post by Pulpatoon »

Got it!
Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#266 Post by Bluehorse »

Sorry for the delay. Loosing Zero kind of put a kink in my thinking and I had to get a fresh perspective. Anyway, the new post is up! Have fun burning down the Firehouse! :twisted: :lol:
Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#267 Post by Taaz »

It was nice while it lasted.
GreyWolfVT

#268 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I am very lost and confused at the moment I have no clue what to do with Roy since I am in a different location on the map than the ghost but some how engaged with what?
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#270 Post by Bluehorse »

[quote="Pulpatoon"]Etta points the screen of her phone at Jason on the stairs. "Either HQ forgot to clear the memory on these phones, or yesterday's ghost has gotten out!"

Seeing that there are plenty of proton packs in play, Etta then goes scrambling for a ghost trap. As she runs, she chews her lip in consternation. If this is the ghost the boys captured yesterday, how did it get out? User error? Faulty equipment? Something worse?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:
GreyWolfVT

#271 Post by GreyWolfVT »

you goofed the quote up there boss ;) though that still doesn't totally tell me what Roy is "busy" dealing with sounds like you are talking about a phone not a ghost. Or a video of a ghost on the phone or someone calling about a ghost?

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#272 Post by Bluehorse »

I was more laughing a what pulpatoon posted. As far as Roy goes, you are within 1/2 round of being in the basement with the ghost. Only 2 spaces so to speak on the stairs. By engaged I simply mean you are in action so far in a more direct manner, not bound to one spot though.
GreyWolfVT

#273 Post by GreyWolfVT »

ah ok so I can just post that I am still going to the basement to help then.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#274 Post by Bluehorse »

Si! 3 out of 6 seconds to get down stairs and you still have basically half a round to make another action that is about 3 seconds, give or take. If you want to push this, i might just have you roll for it to see if you pull it off but for right now, it is still pretty open and I can be liberal with what happens since other than ranged projectiles coming y'all's way, there is nothing directly locking you into combat.
Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#275 Post by Bluehorse »

Wow RV! LOL! Great roll other than that Ghost on the die. I will try not to be cruel :) You rolled far too well to get more than some kind of inconvenience, so no worries.

Pulpatoon, I will get something together for your roll too. That was a good one! Keep me on my toes! Oh! I mean... it's all planned! LOL! I anticipated this and 649 other possible outcomes and planned for them all in triplicate like a good GM! ;)
Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#276 Post by Taaz »

Sorry I typed out my reply earlier and left without hitting send, my b
GreyWolfVT

#277 Post by GreyWolfVT »

if you want me to roll i can do so.

Roamingvapor
Strider
Strider

#278 Post by Roamingvapor »

I'd be just fine with tripping on the bottom stair, the trap flying from my hand to land right in front of the door of the room the ghost is in. Comedic, yet helpful.
Roamingvapor
Strider
Strider

#279 Post by Roamingvapor »

Nuke bomb on my back.... oh no!!!!!
Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#280 Post by Bluehorse »

Sorry for the delay. No joke, I wrote and submitted last night's post 4 times, and every time it would log me off and I would loose everything. But midnight and try 4 I was done. Will try to get it back up tonight since the issues so far seem to be resolved.

Return to “OOC Archive”