OOC I

thirdkingdom
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC I

#141 Post by shaidar »

Most people are squishy apart from Brooku, atticus is a just a little less squishy than the others.

OK, how about someone in the second row behind atticus uses the spear then?
sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#142 Post by sulldawga »

If we're talking about the spear from the statue, I took the dagger off the shaft and discarded the shaft. If we have another spear, I will use it.
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#143 Post by shaidar »

Atticus has a spear he brought with him, now replaced by the elvish spear we found. So Themon is welcome to use it, even keep it if he wants.
VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#144 Post by VonAlric »

Was the last thing the goblins said in common or still their version of fairy?
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#145 Post by thirdkingdom »

VonAlric wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:58 am Was the last thing the goblins said in common or still their version of fairy?
Fairy.
sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#146 Post by sulldawga »

Because each of them gets a half share of treasure and a half share of XP, we should make sure everyone is cool with retainers. I am fine with it, personally.
kalstone
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#147 Post by kalstone »

Yeah. The more the merrier when you're low level.
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#149 Post by shaidar »

kalstone wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:36 pm Yeah. The more the merrier when you're low level.
Yeah, we need the extra bodies to help us survive.
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#150 Post by shaidar »

thirdkingdom wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:29 pm All three are offering to be a retainer of a PC. Due to the circumstances no initial loyalty roll is needed. The way I run retainers is that while the main PC is present the retainer is under Referee control, but the PC may ask them to do things. The players may also choose to run a retainer as a PC, if the PC is injured, studying, etc. In these cases you'll have direct control over a retainer as if they were a PC. Retainers will be working for a half share of treasure and a half share of XP (two retainers would take a total share of both, for instance. These characters can be drawn from the three goblin options in the Character Pool, although I need to adjust the goblin shaman to account for a different deity. Assume that any gear they start with has been scraped together by the grateful goblins.
So we can each take a goblin under our wing. What do we know of Luggrat, the Breaker of Chains?
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#151 Post by thirdkingdom »

shaidar wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:46 pm
thirdkingdom wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:29 pm All three are offering to be a retainer of a PC. Due to the circumstances no initial loyalty roll is needed. The way I run retainers is that while the main PC is present the retainer is under Referee control, but the PC may ask them to do things. The players may also choose to run a retainer as a PC, if the PC is injured, studying, etc. In these cases you'll have direct control over a retainer as if they were a PC. Retainers will be working for a half share of treasure and a half share of XP (two retainers would take a total share of both, for instance. These characters can be drawn from the three goblin options in the Character Pool, although I need to adjust the goblin shaman to account for a different deity. Assume that any gear they start with has been scraped together by the grateful goblins.
So we can each take a goblin under our wing. What do we know of Luggrat, the Breaker of Chains?
There are three goblins and five PCs, so you'll have to wrestle for them. The PCs have never heard of Luggrat.
sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#154 Post by sulldawga »

I am at full HP.

I am happy to take "Megshag the magus" but if someone else wants him, that's fine, too.
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#155 Post by shaidar »

I'm interested in the Shaman, but also flexible if somebody else really want her.
thirdkingdom wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:05 pm Oh, also, I need to roll healing for the night's rest. Who's down hp?
Atticus is down 6hp. I'll have him use his healing skill on those that need it, himself included.
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#156 Post by thirdkingdom »

shaidar wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:34 am I'm interested in the Shaman, but also flexible if somebody else really want her.
thirdkingdom wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:05 pm Oh, also, I need to roll healing for the night's rest. Who's down hp?
Atticus is down 6hp. I'll have him use his healing skill on those that need it, himself included.
Go ahead and make rolls. Also, everyone heals 1 hp from sleep.
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#157 Post by shaidar »

Healing for Atticus:

Healing (15+): [1d20]=1

ouch

Healing for Brooku:

Healing (15+): [1d20]=16

I'll roll for anyone else that needs it?
BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

#158 Post by BaltoBruiser »

Thank you. Also I cannot see Brooku wanting a goblin retainer. So he won’t be wrestling for one.
BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

#159 Post by BaltoBruiser »

So I will add 1HP back for sleeping is there a roll for Atticuss’ healing and does Brooku do it or Atticus’s or GM
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#160 Post by shaidar »

Oops here you go:

Healing: [1d3]=2 hp.

I just realised I can only do this once per day per person, so I should have done it last night and then again in the morning. Although, I think I already healed Brooku yesterday anyway. Oh well, I won't forget that again.

Atticus is still rather injured and is not going to be up for being in the front ranks.

Return to “The Redoubt of the Crocodile Kings (BX/OSE)”