OOC Thread

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC Thread

#121 Post by max_vale »

No worries amigo!

Sorry to everyone for not throwing the next update up this weekend....I certainly intended too; but was delayed due to a computer giving up the ghost on me and the only other one in the house was with my wife who was out of town this weekend. She just got back; so I'm using hers to make this post! :)

Next post coming tomorrow and thanks for your continued patience!
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#122 Post by max_vale »

Okay; next post is up and basically you've all bought yourselves a round of doing whatever you like without being shot at. A few desultory blasts will hit the closing Blast door near Walex and La'Reth; but the Troopers have to move up towards your position; which at the very least will take some time. You can just post in the Main Action Thread; unless of course you WANT to lean around the corner and take some shots. Note: Both Caius and Lord are wounded and Lord currently has a Blaster Pistol with no 'ammo' in it. Though of course; there ARE a pair of Stormtrooper corpses with Blaster carbines on them. :)
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#123 Post by max_vale »

Next post up....I took what I deemed the most likely actions for Lord and La'Reth and hopefully neither Vargr nor Angelic have any issues with that!
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#124 Post by max_vale »

Next post up!
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#125 Post by angelicdoctor »

Hey all. I am back from Lent and am looking forward to getting back into the game! I need to take some time to review the history in the main thread before I make my first post since the break, however. It is good to be back!
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#126 Post by angelicdoctor »

Hey, did we lose Zeke permanently?
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#127 Post by max_vale »

Yep.....I have received no response from Wargrunte......so until such time as I do; his character will be among the fallen. Welcome back by the way Angelic! :)
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#128 Post by angelicdoctor »

I understand. It is great to be back! I am looking forward to getting back into the action. Hmmm...what's a force-sensitive Bothan to do in this situation?
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#129 Post by max_vale »

Okay.....that took a little longer than I thought; sorry! Next post is up......quick question; anybody heard anything from Corsair? I get a player back in Angelic....and now I seem to be missing another in Corsair. I hope you're still out there amigo!
Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#130 Post by Vargr1105 »

I think the "Combat Declaration Thread" is interfeering with the dynamic of this campaign.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#131 Post by max_vale »

Okey-doke....I can certainly get rid of it and just have everyone make their declarations in OOC text in posts and do the same thing with my own posts if that's easier for people. Everybody else feel the same way?
NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#132 Post by NJWilliam »

I think it would be easier to post them in one thread, though messier.
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#133 Post by angelicdoctor »

So, help me to understand. We should make our posts only in the OOC and not the main action thread?
Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#134 Post by Vargr1105 »

I think the GM would prefer to have the action thread read out like a narrative, instead of a game session with PCs, OOC and the GM going back and forth.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#135 Post by max_vale »

My idea for the "Combat Declarations Thread" was to avoid having a Higher Perception character (Caius; in this case); post an intended action in the main thread before he had learned what everyone else was doing; so that he could have a "fuller picture" of what was going on.

Also...as Vargr mentioned; to have a bit of a more straightforward read...

It was intended ONLY for when combat breaks out and everyone is saying what they're doing; so that I can then make the rolls and see how it all plays out. For any actions taken during NON-combat rounds; I always wanted these to just be posted in the Main thread.

No worries though....to get rid of the confusion; please just make all posts in the Main Thread. Sorry for getting people mixed up! :)
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#136 Post by max_vale »

Okay everybody; next post is up. It's short; mostly for a couple of reasons....

1. I'm pretty sure you (meaning NJ) were dragging along the Stormtrooper to take his armor; but just in case; I figure I'll let you make a post to be sure.

2. I was hoping that Corsair would return (the reason for the long pause in posting) but it would seem that's not going to happen; or at least not any time soon. I thought I'd ask everyone what they'd like to do. Recruit another player to take over the character? Have me run her as an NPC? Bump her off a la Zeke?
Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#137 Post by Vargr1105 »

I always try to recruit new players if an old one goes AWOL.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#138 Post by max_vale »

Okay; I just put a post up to try and get a new Player to take over the role of "Terra". May the Force be with us...
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#139 Post by max_vale »

Okay people; I got one response about a possible new player on the "recruit" thread and sent an IM. Haven't heard back yet; but either way; I'll update the game tonight/tomorrow.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#140 Post by max_vale »

Next post is up; sorry for the delay. I still haven't heard back from the one possible interested party; I'm hoping it's just because it's the weekend.

Return to “Star Wars RPG: Star Fall”