Chapter 1 Treasure splitting thread

AleBelly
AleBelly
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Chapter 1 Treasure splitting thread

#1 Post by AleBelly »

I will remove this once resolved, but putting this here to avoid cluttering up the main thread. It's not my role to decide how treasure is split, and up to the party members if they want to go through their sheets and add items found throughout the journey. I will keep this updated until agreement is reached.:

For reference, 1 gp equals 100 cp.

- The copper/bronze dwarven shield, inlaid with 8 rubies Claimed by Wenyld if nobody else does
- The silver mace, with the head of Ildavir Claimed by Radahn
- The black onyx-handled mithril dagger with a reservoir for poison Claimed by Llandrin
- 300 gold coins It sounds like you all have agreed to split evenly among the original adventurers and prisoners. Note that there are 12 of you, not 11, so you get 25 each...not the 27 previously mentioned.
- A golden tankard
- 15 3 emeralds Sounds like you all are taking 1, leaving three for splitting
- A map Taken by Duala
- 176 copper coins (pooled from the deceased adventurers)
- Magic wand Hailey had claimed intent to take it
Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Chapter 1 Treasure splitting thread

#2 Post by Stirling »

I would feel that the Ornate Shield needs cashing in, at least those rubies. The eight rubies and three extra emeralds make eleven gems so they could be divided as an extra one gemstone each with the tankard and the copper pieces being the twelfth man share.

(There was also treasures collected inside, from the spider-toad caves, chasm, Fountain room and the encounter with Odlo. Or are those already divided?)

I would be fine adding:

+25gp, +1 Emerald, +1 Ruby

to Xerxes' and Zygmund's character sheets if that works amicably.
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Rex »

I think we need to get detect magic cast on everything except the coins, then the gems, shield etc appraised if not magic. Then we can decide on the split of non-coin items.
Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by Marullus »

I think people have pretty much already divided up (or more coalesced) the loot from before-prisoners. I was IC intentionally not bringing it up so the prisoners don't weigh in. :)

For the items above, both my surviving characters claimed an item so I am fine with them having less for the other non-coin items.
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#5 Post by OGRE MAGE »

If all the items are spoken for, what's the final split for the rest of us?
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Rex »

I was only taking the shield as no one else did. If it isn't magical she intends to sell it and split the profits. If it is magical we will need to figure out who is best to get it.
CAI4
Ranger
Ranger

#7 Post by CAI4 »

Bilberta says ”I’ve already got this wonderful battleaxe, I’m happy to just take my share of coins!”

Bilberta would also like to disclose the exact value of the gems to the party, but I don’t remember the exact value of the stones. Please provide them here for me DM :D
AleBelly
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by AleBelly »

Using her dwarven eye, Bilberta deduces the golden tankard is worth 25 gp, the emeralds 20 gp each, and the rubies 25 gp each.
Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#9 Post by Stirling »

Using her dwarven eye, Bilberta deduces the golden tankard is worth 25 gp, the emeralds 20 gp each, and the rubies 25 gp each.
The copper/bronze dwarven shield, inlaid with 8 rubies Claimed by Wenyld if nobody else does
I would feel that the Ornate Shield needs cashing in, at least those rubies. The eight rubies and three extra emeralds make eleven gems so they could be divided as an extra one gemstone each with the tankard and the 176 copper pieces being the twelfth man share.
👉 I would be fine adding:

+25gp, +1 Emerald, +1 Ruby

to Xerxes' & Zygmund's character sheets if that works amicably.
Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by Marullus »

The eight rubies and three extra emeralds make eleven gems so they could be divided as an extra one gemstone each with the tankard and the 176 copper pieces being the twelfth man share.
Hailey and Landrin will take 25gp and 2 Emeralds each, then. Leaving 1 Emerald (20gp) and the more valuable rubies (25gp) for the others.

Hailey also offers the following items she has collected to others if they can use them:
  • Sling and stones
  • Handaxe
  • 2lbs Chicken Meat
  • a spare flint and steel

Return to “The Would-Be Heroes of Clearwater (DCC)”