0004 Pequan to Tremous Dex

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: 0004 Pequan to Tremous Dex

#161 Post by Tiglath »

Eris wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:17 pm There are vacc suits in both Engineering near the air/lock and back near the main air/lock to the ship. Sigrun has never made it that far forward though. The furthest forward she's been is Sickbay, crew quarters passenger spaces and the bridge are forward of there. As for a snub pistol, if there are any aboard, they would/should be locked away in the Ship's Locker. She'll need to speak to Flighty about acquiring a snub pistol, and in fact he will probably want to lock away *all* the weapons for now.
No doubt just as Doug's in need of his utmost concentration ( :roll: ) Sigrún suits both down and up at the Engineering airlock, shamelessly ditching (yet neatly stacking and stowing) her bodyarmour and coveralls for a vacc suit*. While she does so she speaks to Bob "Please could you find me an Imperial standard 9mm engineering bolt - the kind that go in fuel purifiers. Thank you".

She then contacts Flighty "Kapiten, we don't know if the bomb has any anti-handling provision so I propose to launch it out of the aft airlock rather than throwing it. If it does explode I'd rather not be holding it. Apparently I need your authority to draw a self defence weapon". she's clearly making every effort to keep her tone neutral " - a snub pistol". After a cognitive pause she then adds "It's so I can make a "belter line thrower" to eject the bomb by cutting the dart off a Tranq round and using the remnant as a "blank" charge to launch a sub caliber engineering bolt carrying a line tied to the bomb to carry it through the ship's Geller field".

Unable to hold back she adds "You realize that in the event of an attack on your ship through the aft airlock by well trained raiders in the time it's taking you to adjudicate this bid for self defence armament your Engineering crew would be dead or incapacitated... the raiders would... (she seems to be working to an internal clock)... now have access to or be fitting breaching charges to access the cargo hold. After this any secondary breach makes defence of this vessel simply impossible and your last command decision is now to surrender or accept no quarter... annnd... ka-boom".
Eris wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:17 pm Right now, it's neither necessary nor safe to have multiple people running around with firearms, all over the ship!
It seems likely that Sigrún has a view on the above. Her argument no doubt runs along the lines of the above scenario describing a state of "maximum safety"...

(OOC: * It's either routine for those used to multi sex barracking or otherwise some kind of "workplace burlesque" happening. All is in the eye/brain of the beholder...).
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)

terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

#162 Post by terrymixon »

Tiglath wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:20 pm
She then contacts Flighty "Kapiten, we don't know if the bomb has any anti-handling provision so I propose to launch it out of the aft airlock rather than throwing it. If it does explode I'd rather not be holding it. Apparently I need your authority to draw a self defence weapon". she's clearly making every effort to keep her tone neutral " - a snub pistol". After a cognitive pause she then adds "It's so I can make a "belter line thrower" to eject the bomb by cutting the dart off a Tranq round and using the remnant as a "blank" charge to launch a sub caliber engineering bolt carrying a line tied to the bomb to carry it through the ship's Geller field".

Unable to hold back she adds "You realize that in the event of an attack on your ship through the aft airlock by well trained raiders in the time it's taking you to adjudicate this bid for self defence armament your Engineering crew would be dead or incapacitated... the raiders would... (she seems to be working to an internal clock)... now have access to or be fitting breaching charges to access the cargo hold. After this any secondary breach makes defence of this vessel simply impossible and your last command decision is now to surrender or accept no quarter... annnd... ka-boom".
Eris wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:17 pm Right now, it's neither necessary nor safe to have multiple people running around with firearms, all over the ship!
It seems likely that Sigrún has a view on the above. Her argument no doubt runs along the lines of the above scenario describing a state of "maximum safety"...
“We’ll talk more about weapons, but for now, I approve. Meet me at the ship’s locker.”

He’ll leave sickbay and get her the weapon and tranq round. “I know you’ll be careful, but I’ll remind you anyway.”

Flighty
The Spinward Main: Jack "Flighty" O'Brien, 989BB7, Merchant (3rd Officer), 4 terms, 34
Carousing-1, Computers-1, Engineering-1, Investigation-1, Jack of all Trades-3, Medicine-1, Melee Cbt-0, Navigation-1, Pilot-3, Pistol-1, Repair-1, Science-1, Steward-1, Streetwise-1, Cargo-0, Zero G-0
Benefit: 1,000 Cr, Auto Pistol, Explorer's Society (or TAS) membership.

Into the Marches: Emily Green, 566997, 34, LCDR Imperial Navy, 4 terms.
Foil-1, Engineering-2, Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, SMG-1, Ships Boat-1, Vacc Suit-1
16,000 cr, Travellers' Aid Society, MCG medal (good for free beers in many bars), Letter of Introduction

Silverband: Des Karst, 3rd Level Fighter, Two-Handed Axe, 6' 6", long red hair in a warrior's braid.

Akus Moby: Lily Stone, 897CB3, 42, Marine Gunnery Sergeant, 6 terms.
Skills: Gambling-6, Streetwise-4, Brawling-3, Combat Rifleman-3, Pistol-3, Battledress-1, Dagger-1, Grav Vehicle-1 (Air/Raft group), Survival-1
14,000 cr, 1 High Passage

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#163 Post by joertexas »

helvorn wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:04 amDonovan couldn't help but wink. "A spatula will be perfect to use the flip you over when we finish half of your hot oil massage."
Zaki feels her face heat. "Alright, soldier, let's focus on the healing part, shall we?" She focuses on her HUD and the controls, while her tic is still operating at top efficiency.

Next, he will be calling her Dusty...
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#164 Post by Tiglath »

terrymixon wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm “We’ll talk more about weapons, but for now, I approve. Meet me at the ship’s locker.”

He’ll leave sickbay and get her the weapon and tranq round. “I know you’ll be careful, but I’ll remind you anyway.”
A terse "Allt gott" comes over the comm.

Sigrún meets Flighty at the ship's locker and takes the weapon and single round "Foringi I am remembering what and who I am. I am a Sword Worlds warrior - a raid leader no less! We do not go about a ship unarmed and with our hair unbound hoping to distract the crew from their duties! You are a man of honour and so you must understand the status of a níðingr - someone deemed so untrustworthy and worthless as to be disarmed. I am quite sure I have done nothing to deserve such an insult!"

Still somehow irked at some apparently inferred (or imagined) slight she snarks "Of course I'll be careful - otherwise I will blow my hands off and decorate the drives with my entrails!" Then she eyes Flighty with a strangely worried suspicion "Oh... Imperial! So... um... no, Kapiten... but yes... in that I will not fail and kill or hurt myself... um... I wouldn't do that... so, thank you for your cares... that I have a care... but I have a bomb - I will deal with it!" A now apparently flustered Sigrún retreats to the apparently relative safety of bomb disposal.

(OOC: Trans: Good lit All good. Níðingr = honourless despicable villainous person).
Last edited by Tiglath on Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

#165 Post by terrymixon »

Tiglath wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:52 am
terrymixon wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm “We’ll talk more about weapons, but for now, I approve. Meet me at the ship’s locker.”

A terse "Allt gott" comes over the comm.

Sigrún meets Flighty at the ship's locker and takes the weapon and single round "Foringi I am remembering what and who I am. I am a Sword Worlds warrior - a raid leader no less! We do not go about a ship unarmed and with our hair unbound hoping to distract the crew from their duties! You are a man of honour and so you must understand the status of a níðingr - someone deemed so untrustworthy and worthless as to be disarmed. I am quite sure I have done nothing to deserve such an insult!"

Still somehow irked at some apparently inferred (or imagined) slight she snarks "Of course I'll be careful - otherwise I will blow my hands off and decorate the drives with my entrails!" Then she eyes Flighty with worried suspicion "Oh... Imperial! So... um... no, Kapiten... but yes... in that I will not fail and kill or hurt myself... um... I wouldn't do that... so, thank you for your cares... that I have a care... but I have a bomb - I will deal with it". A now apparently flustered Sigrún retreats to the apparently relative safety of bomb disposal.

(OOC: Trans: Good lit All good).
He smiled. “Remember when you advised me to not be so… Imperial? This is where I recommend that you not be so… Sword Worlder. I’m not saying you will be permanently disarmed. Neither am I saying I will fully agree with you. What we need to do is talk about that and other subjects when the ship is safe. Priorities, not egos, are most important right now. Let’s all do what we have to and then get together. I’ll keep an open mind. I promise.”

Flighty
The Spinward Main: Jack "Flighty" O'Brien, 989BB7, Merchant (3rd Officer), 4 terms, 34
Carousing-1, Computers-1, Engineering-1, Investigation-1, Jack of all Trades-3, Medicine-1, Melee Cbt-0, Navigation-1, Pilot-3, Pistol-1, Repair-1, Science-1, Steward-1, Streetwise-1, Cargo-0, Zero G-0

Foil-1, Engineering-2, Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, SMG-1, Ships Boat-1, Vacc Suit-1
16,000 cr, Travellers' Aid Society, MCG medal (good for free beers in many bars), Letter of Introduction

Silverband: Des Karst, 3rd Level Fighter, Two-Handed Axe, 6' 6", long red hair in a warrior's braid.

Skills: Gambling-6, Streetwise-4, Brawling-3, Combat Rifleman-3, Pistol-3, Battledress-1, Dagger-1, Grav Vehicle-1 (Air/Raft group), Survival-1

helvorn
Scout
Scout

#166 Post by helvorn »

joertexas wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 am
Zaki feels her face heat. "Alright, soldier, let's focus on the healing part, shall we?" She focuses on her HUD and the controls, while her tic is still operating at top efficiency.

Next, he will be calling her Dusty...
Donovan noted Zaki's blush and his lips quirked in a slight smile. He did recall that she was currently healing him and it was best to avoid too much provocation but he couldn't resist. "Maybe we will leave the massage for postoperative recovery. Seriously though, what got you into medicine?"
Donovan Argushiig, 697CB6, Merchant (3rd Officer), 3 terms, 30
Gun Cbt-1, Melee Cbt-0, Zero G-0, Steward-1, Pilot-1, Streetwise-1, Gunnery-2, Jack o’Trades-2, Trader-3, Carousing-1, Liaison-1, Engineering-1, Comms-1

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#167 Post by Tiglath »

terrymixon wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:11 am He smiled. “Remember when you advised me to not be so… Imperial? This is where I recommend that you not be so… Sword Worlder. I’m not saying you will be permanently disarmed. Neither am I saying I will fully agree with you. What we need to do is talk about that and other subjects when the ship is safe. Priorities, not egos, are most important right now. Let’s all do what we have to and then get together. I’ll keep an open mind. I promise.”
Sigrún both physically stops in her tracks and also seems to relievedly loose an errant train of thought. "So... you actually have no plan to make me walk about effectively naked? Then I... may have made a misunderstanding as to your intent... on several levels. I will go and expel the bomb to make the ship safe. You share interesting thoughts, Kapiten, but I feel it's my duty to point out that overt profession of open mindedness might simply be mistaken as unfocussed weakness by a crew". She waits until she turns away before the full warmth of her smile breaks across her features.
Last edited by Tiglath on Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#168 Post by joertexas »

helvorn wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:29 amDonovan noted Zaki's blush and his lips quirked in a slight smile. He did recall that she was currently healing him and it was best to avoid too much provocation but he couldn't resist. "Maybe we will leave the massage for postoperative recovery. Seriously though, what got you into medicine?"
Zaki bites her lip and turns away. She removes her HUD and reaches for a tissue from the tiny dispensary, using it to dab at her eyes. She half turns toward Donovan and answers in a rusty voice. "My father... was... a doctor. Excuse me for a moment." She steps out of the cubicle and disappears into the crew area. Perhaps a minute later, she returns, her HUD back in place. "Let's see how you're doing," She consults the readouts again.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

#169 Post by terrymixon »

Tiglath wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:01 am
terrymixon wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:11 am He smiled. “Remember when you advised me to not be so… Imperial? This is where I recommend that you not be so… Sword Worlder. I’m not saying you will be permanently disarmed. Neither am I saying I will fully agree with you. What we need to do is talk about that and other subjects when the ship is safe. Priorities, not egos, are most important right now. Let’s all do what we have to and then get together. I’ll keep an open mind. I promise.”
Sigrún both physically stops both in her tracks and also seems to relievedly loose an errant train of thought. "So... you actually have no plan to make me walk about effectively naked? Then I... may have made a misunderstanding as to your intent... on several levels. I will go and expel the bomb to make the ship safe. You share interesting thoughts, Kapiten, but I feel it's my duty to point out that overt profession of open mindedness might simply be mistaken as unfocussed weakness by a crew". She waits until she turns away before the full warmth of her smile breaks across her features.
“Well, I didn’t get the Flighty nickname because of my piloting skills, but I pity the idiot that think I’m weak. Go kick butt.”

Flighty

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#170 Post by Tiglath »

terrymixon wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:11 am “Well, I didn’t get the Flighty nickname because of my piloting skills, but I pity the idiot that think I’m weak. Go kick butt.”
Sigrún turns back unable to conceal her smile "Hah, Kapiten, "Be careful" turns to "Go kick butt" - now you're becoming less Imperial!"

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#171 Post by Eris »

joertexas wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 am
helvorn wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:29 amDonovan noted Zaki's blush and his lips quirked in a slight smile. He did recall that she was currently healing him and it was best to avoid too much provocation but he couldn't resist. "Maybe we will leave the massage for postoperative recovery. Seriously though, what got you into medicine?"
Zaki bites her lip and turns away. She removes her HUD and reaches for a tissue from the tiny dispensary, using it to dab at her eyes. She half turns toward Donovan and answers in a rusty voice. "My father... was... a doctor. Excuse me for a moment." She steps out of the cubicle and disappears into the crew area. Perhaps a minute later, she returns, her HUD back in place. "Let's see how you're doing," She consults the readouts again.
Donovan's healing is proceeding at a normal pace, neither fast like Karcsi nor slow (to none) like Zaki has experienced in the past. There are some strange brain chemistry readings that are similar to what she saw with Karcsi...similar, not the same. Nothing has caused the Autodoc to start throwing Red Alerts...not yet anyway.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#172 Post by Tiglath »

Sigrún returns to Engineering and gets ready to eject the bomb.

"Chief, once you have exposed the bomb we should stress it as little as possible. When your work is complete and the bomb is ready to be moved turn off the Engineering bay grav plates. As a precaution I suggest you and Bob get your vacc suits on. I will then move the bomb to the airlock in zero G and then move it through the airlock to get it outside the hull. Once outside I'll use my improvised line thrower to vector it away and into jump space. If you can think of any way of handling it less or giving it a smoother ride until outside I'm listening. If the air lock hatches are going to cut or snag the bomb's wire we might have to void all of Engineering".

Bomb Disposal: Once Doug has freed it from its location she will have to vector the bomb towards the air lock and then give it the gentlest of nudges to "float" it out into zero G space and outside the hull. Fearing that the draw back and release of a throw might set off an anti handling device (or some deceleration trigger) as well as being an awkward zero G manoeuvre she proposes to tie one end of a lightweight tether to the bomb and the other to the head of a bolt that she will fire from the snub pistol. The bolt will be fired into jumpspace, take the tether with it and, in turn, the bomb. This method (together with zero G movement) should allow Sigrún to maintain some distance from the bomb should it go off unexpectedly.

(OOC: ...and because this plan involves guns! ;) :)

Edited)

terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

#173 Post by terrymixon »

Tiglath wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:13 pm Sigrún returns to Engineering and gets ready to eject the bomb.

"Chief, once you have exposed the bomb we should stress it as little as possible. When your work is complete and the bomb is ready to be moved turn off the Engineering bay grav plates. As a precaution I suggest you and Bob get your vacc suits on. I will then move the bomb to the airlock in zero G and then move it through the airlock to get it outside the hull. Once outside I'll use my improvised line thrower to vector it away and into jump space. If you can think of any way of handling it less or giving it a smoother ride until outside I'm listening. If the air lock hatches are going to cut or snag the bomb's wire we might have to void all of Engineering".

Bomb Disposal: Once Doug has freed it from its location she will have to vector the bomb towards the air lock and then give it the gentlest of nudges to "float" it out into zero G space and outside the hull. Fearing that the draw back and release of a throw might set off an anti handling device (or some deceleration trigger) as well as being an awkward zero G manoeuvre she proposes to tie one end of a lightweight tether to the bomb and the other to the head of a bolt that she will fire from the snub pistol. The bolt will be fired into jumpspace, take the tether with it and, in turn, the bomb. This method (together with zero G movement) should allow Sigrún to maintain some distance from the bomb should it go off unexpectedly.

(OOC: ...and because this plan involves guns! ;) :)

Edited)
I'm sure this will go well.

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#174 Post by Tiglath »

terrymixon wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 pm I'm sure this will go well.
This could have been a simple plan - but that's just what they were expecting!!! :SAN:

The plan also has many elements of "Swordy": lead from the front, individual action, immediately strive to repay the "honour debt" of a rescue and trust in the gods...

Now it has been expanded (to involve more guns) and is therefore, by definition, both now "new" and "improved"! ;) :roll: :)

helvorn
Scout
Scout

#175 Post by helvorn »

joertexas wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 am
Donovan's smile fades as Zaki responds to his question. He shook his head and started to say something as she left but instead stayed silent. Donovan kicked himself for asking such an obviously sensitive and personal question and spends the time she is away berating himself. When she returns Donovan gives Zaki a half smile and nod. "Thank you for taking such good care of me despite my big mouth. I apologize for raising a sensitive subject."
Gun Cbt-1, Melee Cbt-0, Zero G-0, Steward-1, Pilot-1, Streetwise-1, Gunnery-2, Jack o’Trades-2, Trader-3, Carousing-1, Liaison-1, Engineering-1, Comms-1

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#176 Post by joertexas »

helvorn wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:54 amDonovan's smile fades as Zaki responds to his question. He shook his head and started to say something as she left but instead stayed silent. Donovan kicked himself for asking such an obviously sensitive and personal question and spends the time she is away berating himself. When she returns Donovan gives Zaki a half smile and nod. "Thank you for taking such good care of me despite my big mouth. I apologize for raising a sensitive subject."
Zaki shakes her head. "No, it's not your fault, Donovan. It's perfectly reasonable to ask such things when getting to know someone." She sighs and bites her lip. "My story is painful to tell, so I will need a little time. But," she meets his gaze with her violet eyes, "I'm not offended at your question."

She takes a breath. "Now, it will take you a while to heal, and we can both hope that Sigrun can get rid of that bomb."
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

helvorn
Scout
Scout

#177 Post by helvorn »

joertexas wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:14 pm
Zaki shakes her head. "No, it's not your fault, Donovan. It's perfectly reasonable to ask such things when getting to know someone." She sighs and bites her lip. "My story is painful to tell, so I will need a little time. But," she meets his gaze with her violet eyes, "I'm not offended at your question."

She takes a breath. "Now, it will take you a while to heal, and we can both hope that Sigrun can get rid of that bomb."
Donovan sighed a bit in relief that he hadn't offended Zaki. "I'm glad I didn't offend you. My question was not meant to hurt. I definitely would like to get to know you better and possibly even hear more of your story if and when you're ready." He suddenly grinned widely and chuckled. "Now that I'm done pissing off my doctor let's bring on the healing! If the bomb goes badly I would like to go into the afterlife intact or at least start that way. Even if a massage is to presumptuous I still owe you one."

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#178 Post by Eris »

OOC: It appears, I had a post not go through! :(
Here's another version.

The box is exposed, but before the extension cables are attached or Sigrun can do anything Doug has something to say.

"Okay, this could be dangerous as we know, so here's what we're doing." Doug says, "All three of us suit up, then Bob you're going up the ladder to the Garage above us. Close the hatch and wait. If worse comes to worse you'll be there to try to pick up the pieces down here. Make sure the hatch out to the cargo hold is shut and comm me when you're sure it is. Understand?" Bob nods.

"Next I'll reduce pressure to 0 and turn off the grav plates in Engineering and the Garage." Doug says, "That way if you need to get back down here you can Bob."

Doug continue, "I'm staying here and I'll be backing Sigrun up. Tie a rope around her waist so I can pull her back if I have to...plenty of slack in the line."

"Sigrun, once you are tied off and pressure and grav are zero you'll open the airlock, both doors. Then I'll attach the extension cable to the box and you can carry it into the open airlock while I belay your line. Once in the air/lock you can fire it out into Jump Space."

"If all that goes to plan. You can close the airlock doors come back in and we'll start bringing the pressure back up to normal."
Doug looks first at Bob who nods then at Sigrun, "Meet your approval?"
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#179 Post by Tiglath »

Eris wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:49 pm Doug looks first at Bob who nods then at Sigrun, "Meet your approval?"
Sigrún nods agreement "Allt gott, Chief. Let us begin".

(OOC: Trans = All good).
Eris wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:49 pm OOC: It appears, I had a post not go through! :(
Here's another version.
(OOC: I believe the site was full of bots over the weekend. The mods are aware but I found things were running a little slow. Don't know if that contributed to your glitch...).

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#180 Post by Eris »

Tiglath wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:32 pm
Eris wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:49 pm Doug looks first at Bob who nods then at Sigrun, "Meet your approval?"
Sigrún nods agreement "Allt gott, Chief. Let us begin".

(OOC: Trans = All good).
Eris wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:49 pm OOC: It appears, I had a post not go through! :(
Here's another version.
(OOC: I believe the site was full of bots over the weekend. The mods are aware but I found things were running a little slow. Don't know if that contributed to your glitch...).
OOC: Probably, I got an Internal Server Error on three messages I posted. As it turns out, 2 actually showed up in forums, but the one in here disappeared into the ether. Who knows what happened.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee

Return to “Adventure 1: A Simple Pickup”