Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Out of character

#181 Post by Rex »

They grow back.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: A Peaceful Village in the Hills (action)

#182 Post by GreyWolfVT »

ok so I lost count of my HP again looks like 2 more hits since the last tally? 4/12 or shoot did i get healing at one point too?
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#183 Post by Rex »

I tried healing Grax once and failed and then a second time and made it so I think it heals you 2 HP.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#184 Post by tibbius »

I'll go back through and tally up damage and healing later today-ish. I don't think anyone's down into the scary 3 or less range, but just need to make sure.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

GreyWolfVT

#185 Post by GreyWolfVT »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:35 pm ok so I lost count of my HP again looks like 2 more hits since the last tally? 4/12 or shoot did i get healing at one point too?
So based on Rex's post after this sounds like I would be back at about 6/12 not 4/12 HP with Grax. But I'll wait for verification tib.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#186 Post by tibbius »

It seems like after Sealgair's round of healing up in the main room, and subsequent action,

Grax is down 3 (at 9/12)

Elzarune is down 2 (at 4/6)

Sealgair is down 1 (at 9/10)

Wraith is down 1 (at 7/8)

I'm a little concerned that my "just a scratch" rule is nerfing damage too much, guess you could face more dangerous opponents!
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

GreyWolfVT

#187 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Well thanks for the HP totals I was off a bit there :shock:

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#188 Post by Rex »

I thought we were worse as well. I will focus on Elzarune next as he is the weakest of all of us.

Squid
Tracker
Tracker

#189 Post by Squid »

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#190 Post by tibbius »

Turkey's in the oven, sides are done ... mouth watering.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Squid
Tracker
Tracker

#191 Post by Squid »

We just collapsed on the couch... Food coma in 3... 2...

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#192 Post by tibbius »

Brined the turkey four hours, spatchcocked it, injected with butter and brine, convection oven at 425 for 1:35 ... oh so good!

Red wine, caramelized sweet potatoes, gluten free green bean casserole, broccoli casserole, corn pudding, bread pudding, yum.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Squid
Tracker
Tracker

#193 Post by Squid »

According to the character sheet, Wraith has a torch. I don't know if he actually does or if it was burned in the previous adventure.

If he does indeed have a torch, I'd have him light it. Can I assume Wraith has one?

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#194 Post by tibbius »

Yes. That would make two torches ... I think everybody has a torch?
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Squid
Tracker
Tracker

#195 Post by Squid »

That rocking chair dude was a formidable foe. Hiding in shadows was a neat trick and that booming bell was unique. Did we figure out what the bell sound was?

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#196 Post by tibbius »

I can't take credit for that guy - he's straight out of one of the TinyZines, the Arch Necromancer prestige trait for player characters turned into a foe.

His four powers (in addition to raising the flesh lump minions) were Death Bolt, Doom Bell, Hurled through the Black, and Made of Shadows. The prestige trait lets you pick four from a list of eight or nine powers.

The doom bell was ethereal. Hurled through the Black is a shadow-to-shadow dimension door. Made of Shadows was his melting into the darkness.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Squid
Tracker
Tracker

#197 Post by Squid »

Nice, I will need to look for that TinyZine, thanks!

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#198 Post by tibbius »

Hi guys,

Due to some unexpected time commitments I need to take a pause on play by post. I may be back to the board in mid-January. Until then - it's been fun playing with you, and sorry to leave you hanging.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#199 Post by Rex »

Good luck!

Squid
Tracker
Tracker