Search for Cillian

wolfpack
wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Search for Cillian

#621 Post by wolfpack »

The group went to find the stone, there were cryptic clues but no specific location. I do not know if we will be able to track the stone, it is something we will have to research.

Darklin2
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#622 Post by Darklin2 »

Felix

Wait a minute are you thinking about going after that thing in the Red Armor? We are way out gunned for that. Without Sarin's ring I wouldn't be able to even hurt it and we don't even know how powerful the Red one was. If we are going after this thing the Temple has got to add more support. Eliminating Cultist is one thing but taking on a herd of Full fledged Demons is another thing entirely. I have no good offensive like Magic Missile to even hurt them. I need a little time to think about this.

He sits down and pulls his hair.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, OH what the Hell. I got nothing better to do. But we are going to need some help from the Temple in the way of borrowed magical weapons, or healing potions and/or spells. And we need to know where they went. I am getting tired of chasing Cillian. Is is no longer a capture thing as much as it is a kill thing now.
All things are possible through Magic.
Darklin Sylvanas- Fighter/Magic-User - Big Shiny Island (1E)
Sai Eranthor - Cleric / Fighter/Mage - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures (2E)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#623 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sarin holds up a hand to Felix "Woah there calm down, take deep breaths Felix. No I am saying we find this other group and see about teaming up against this mighty foe. Perhaps find out if we can get some more magical aid perse."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#624 Post by Rex »

Hildr

"Agreed, we need to think about what we are doing, but clearly we need to do something. This other group may be key in that."

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#625 Post by wolfpack »

When Felix has his outburst you see the priest get angry and he stands.

This evil is brought to my door step and now I have friends and followers dead at the hands of this evil, and you want to make demands of us!

he calms a bit when saran and Hildr speaks.

the other group was given a cryptic clue

the stone will be found through the entrance at the bottom of the hill near the fish

they left to travel down the hills to search for this entrance

GreyWolfVT

#626 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sarin nods his head "Sorry that this was dumped on your doorstep, that was out of my control, though I do offer my condolences for those you have lost. Is there a local merchant that might have magic items we might purchase?" he asks the high priest.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#627 Post by Rex »

Xanthe

"I can't afford a magic weapon, but was unable to harm the demons. Otherwise I am willing to help out. I feel Hermes guided his humble messenger here for a reason."

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#628 Post by wolfpack »

We are not a large city, there i an apothecary who sells a limited selection of potions, but items of magic will not be found it a shop here.

GreyWolfVT

#629 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sarin shrugs "Very well sorry we were transported from a larger city to here without much knowledge of the town. I suppose a visit to the apothecary will be the best we can do maybe we can get a portion or two."

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#630 Post by wolfpack »

we have no items to offer you, but we can heal your wounds before you leave. As for finding the other party, I had hoped they would have returned by now and I can only hope they are successful, I can inform them of your presence if they return if you wish

GreyWolfVT

#631 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sarin pinches his nose "I was not talking about getting potions from you, I was referring to the apothecary." secretly the roguish fighter wonders how this man became a high priest. "Yes please if you can heal our wounds that would be fine, if not save them for your own men that need it. I will go see this apothecary."

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#632 Post by Rex »

Hildr

"Please let us know if they return. We will find somewhere to stay and send word to you where we are."

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#633 Post by Rex »

Xanthe

To Sarin, Hildr and Felix, "I would like to join you if possible. I am a messenger of Hermes. I am good with a sword and have acquired many useful skills over my years on the road."

Darklin2
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#634 Post by Darklin2 »

Felix

I am not apposed to having a lovely lady along for the trip. We are going to need lots of help if we find more demons like that group.

follows the crowd to find lodging.
All things are possible through Magic.
Darklin Sylvanas- Fighter/Magic-User - Big Shiny Island (1E)
Sai Eranthor - Cleric / Fighter/Mage - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures (2E)

GreyWolfVT

#635 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sarin "I've already decided that if you wish to accompany us that is fine by me. Just leaves my half-sister left to decide. As for the other group maybe we should see what information we can gather around town as to where they went, waiting for days or weeks could be a lot of down time. I'd like to see if we can locate them if they are still alive."

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#636 Post by Rex »

Hildr

"Yes I am fine with you accompanying us. Excellent idea Sarin, maybe you could ask around the taverns and such?"

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#637 Post by wolfpack »

You travel to the apothecary assuming that is your first stop

you find a shop with tables set up full of beakers and viles with liquids and small metal cans with fires burning, there are several people working.

an older man balding with glasses approaches you.

may I help ye?

GreyWolfVT

#638 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sarin "Yes I was wondering if you sell healing potions, and I was also wondering did a group of adventurers stop in here about a week ago? We're trying to help the church locate them."

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#639 Post by wolfpack »

Hmmm well we have adventurous types come through all the time, but no specific group form the church i can think of.

as for elixirs, why we do brew elixirs to cure all kind of maladies, including one for healing.

GreyWolfVT

#640 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sarin "How much would the elixir cost good sir? The group we are looking for the church mentioned to us they would not have been from the church specifically."

Return to “Adventure in Antiquity (1e)”