intro

wolfpack
wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

intro

#1 Post by wolfpack »

the party has been traveling together for almost a year so you all know each other.

You have traveled to a village called Rashtan on the southern edge of the kingdom of Arisland. rumors are that there is much excitement in the area as long lost ruins or civilizations before the great destruction have been found in the surrounding area. the land between rashtan and the next major city Starlorn is still wild territory said to be filled with adventure.

Arriving in town you have settled into a local inn and tavern called wayfarers place

that is where our adventure will begin, you can find the town map in the maps thread

Hope everyone stays safe and healthy so we can chat in a few nights

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: intro

#2 Post by wolfpack »

recent events

There is a local mage named Harold who is best friends with Korec the owner of wayferers place. Harold comes into town a couple of times a week and brings korec his healing potions to sale.

Recently two weeks went by and Harold did not come to town. becoming concerned Korec hired a group of adventurers to go check on Harold who lives in the edge of the Lonely Wood. getting there the group found harold gone and a group of hobgoblins ransacking his home.

Tracking the hobgoblins the group found an entrance to an old abandoned mine. In the mine they ran across a clan of hobgoblins, they found evidence that the hobgoblins had been hired by a person named Istan to kidnap harold. Istan is another man who lives in Rashtan, he is also a potion maker, just not a good one, he considers harold his rival.

the group cleared the mine but did not find harold. As it turns out Harold had been away visiting a relative when the hobgoblins tried to capture him.

Istan was arrested and the Mayor took ownership of the mine and opened it up to mining, The opening of the mine and finding or precious metal is what has caused the Boom in rashtan.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: intro

#3 Post by wolfpack »

any game related questions before saturdays game

Return to “Wolfpack's Chat Game (1e)”