Operation Rogue Lion Team 2

Demilich
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Operation Rogue Lion Team 2

#161 Post by Urson »

Michael
Crumbs! Looks like a dead end. Does her system include any sort of archived security footage?
FA FO

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#162 Post by Demilich »

Micheal searches a bit finds archived footage of Naiomie having sex with some of the celebrities as well as footage of the spandex-clad Female, she has long brown hair that she used to cover her face never went to the bedrooms only the office, has a cellphone able to detect bugs and/or cameras would move a chair to sit at an odd angle so that both cameras would only have a profile of her.

Naiomie would refer to the Woman as "Too Hot" and they would refer to celebrities and others that came to the house using vague terms that "Too Hot" seems to have memorized but Naiomie would use a "Cheatsheet"

"Too Hot" seems to be wanting to recruit the visitors for something that is left unsaid and seems to be "In Charge" making regular nocturnal visits once a month never on the same night year-round regardless of the weather or any other matters.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#163 Post by Urson »

Michael
With an effort, Michael fast-forwards through the sex videos. He makes copies of every second of footage related to "Too Hot", and archives it to HQ. He begins seaching for security cameras in the area around Naiomie's place, hoping to spot Too Hot approaching or leaving.

He initiates an image search with HQ, looking for possible matches to the unknown woman.
He looks for any data on anyone referred to as Too Hot, and starts a language search, in case the mystery woman's name isn't actually Too Hot, but is a name in a foreign language that could be mistaken for it.
FA FO

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#164 Post by Demilich »

Micheal starts his searches, with the help of ICON data there are no name matches but there is a list of people with the same initials as well as a possibility that "Toohot" is Australian or very good at faking and trying to hide the accent

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#165 Post by Rex »

Doc

"The autopsy is about what we expected, still no luck on the substance."

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#166 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

Spider will try to get an image of the plates on the Rolls- looking first of all to make sure they are the same each time it arrives. Either way, he will try running the plates, hoping to figure out where this vehicle may be registered, or trying to triangulate based on the area to which different plates are registered. If they are swapping out the plates each time, it is likely they live in an area surrounded by those locations, or close to somewhere that each original vehicle has traveled to, such as an airport parking lot. If different plates are being used, he will also look to see if there are reports of those plates having been stolen.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#167 Post by Demilich »

Spider starts checking records for the license plates and finds out they are registered to a Diplomat from Australia and further info is closed off by [Diplomatic Immunity] but you are able to find out that Lord Dwayn Heeverson's Wife is on a list of possible matches for "Toohot" a search being done by a fellow teammateas well as being noted in an investigation by another ICON team looking into Auric Goldfinger

Scott308

#168 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

Hmm. It seems this "Toohot" is definitely a person of interest. We seem to be trying to kill one bird with three stones, ja? We need to figure out a way to make contact with her.

Since this investigation seems to be dovetailing with one into Auric Goldfinger, what, if anything, does the Rogue Lion team know about this person?
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#169 Post by Demilich »

Spider checks ICON records, which allow this kind of cross-referencing

Auric Goldfinger was investigated by ICON on behalf of the UN Monetary Fund(May be wrong but going by memory) They found that GF had acquired prototype small nuclear devices from some unknown organization through a former US/NATO-allied scientist who turned to work for the highest bidder and planted within three largest gold mines in an attempt to destabilize gold market of which GF holds a sizeable amount.

While investigating a woman named Pussy Galore Pilot and associate of GF had met with "TooHot" Agents realized that Galore was "In charge" of GF as well as subordinate to "TooHot" concluding the mission, Pussy Galore as well as GF were killed or considered dead and ICON now holds the prototype nuclear devices

***UPDATE***
ICON Agents that conducted an investigation of Goldfinger recently discovered that He was not killed and have reopened their investigation

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#170 Post by Demilich »

You all get a text from ICON: When dealing with Diplomatic Immunity suggest working through local law enforcement unless it is deemed unreliable under your circumstances

Hotgoblin
President of Unseen Servant

#171 Post by Hotgoblin »

Dayna I think we need to look more into Goldfinger and his whereabouts...if this Too Hot was a subordinate, maybe she’s behind their attempted deaths. But, what did our dead agent know about all this and are they behind his death?

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#172 Post by Demilich »

If Spider looks into the Diplomat's Wife AKA TOOHOT she does make a point of visiting some charitable organizations here in the London area and is due to be in town tomorrow

Scott308

#173 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

Who wants to visit some charities tomorrow? Apparently Too Hot will be in town tomorrow, and we may be able to run across her.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#174 Post by Urson »

Michael
Do we have an itinerary? Can we "aquire" an itinerary?

IF her itinerary isn't public knowledge, Michael will set to work, hacking and searching to get it.
FA FO

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#175 Post by Rex »

Doc

"Good idea, I am in." Doc will try and find an appropriate outfit.

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#176 Post by Demilich »

An itinerary is found from the Australian Embassy News site, tomorrow "TooHot" will be at Westside Children's Hospital to help with their fundraising as she has become well known as being able to encourage people to donate more on many occasions

The day after she is going to another fundraiser to help a museum raise money for renovations

Followed by an invitation-only event to raise money to help aging musicians

Hotgoblin

#177 Post by Hotgoblin »

Dayna

I will go to the museum fundraiser, which museum is it at and is a black-tie event? I much better with antiquities and fossils, than the living! She gives everyone a smug smile...

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#178 Post by Demilich »

The museum is the Museum of Antiquities and History and yes it is a "Black tie" (Formal) event the hospital is casual and the last is also formal

Scott308

#179 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

I think Mr. Bloch should accompany you to the museum fundraiser, if you don't mind. I would have brought something a bit nicer if I thought I would need one for a black-tie affair. Too bad it is so soon. Savile Row has the best tailors in the world, but there is nowhere close to enough time to get a decent suit made. I guess I will have to settle for one of my own.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#180 Post by Rex »

Doc

"I will take the hospital."

Return to “Top Secret New World Order (Top Secret)”