OOC Thread

sirravd
Lance
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC Thread

#81 Post by Lance »

I'm still around, I'll post something today. :)

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#82 Post by Stirling »

If the scene looks like a grisly end for Jacor and Harker, I might advise them to use the Fate point and try for a re-roll on the scramble for the dropping door.

Endor does have his crossbow loaded and could aid Harker by shooting from under the gap in the stone door. Not sure we can do much else. Mal could magic missile them too but you have to reason how many folk are by the door and could reasonably act. I think Jacor crawling through and Endo firing might just be the max in the space allowed.

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#83 Post by Lance »

False alarm, by the time I got to the thread y'all escaped :D

sirravd

#84 Post by sirravd »

Worth clarifying my rules on searching: I always allow an indefinite number of attempts to find secret doors, and hear noise. But, of course, you have to weigh that against wandering monsters...I only allow one attempt to find/remove traps.

sirravd

#85 Post by sirravd »

Is there anything else you'd prefer in the game that isn't there? I'm very much a novice to running PbP! :)

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#86 Post by Bluetongue »

We had to make a Sanity check after seeing the skeletons. I failed. Was there any action or detail as a result.

With a couple of folk dropping out. You could post for some new players in the LfP thread. Either new characters or take over the ones dropped out?

I would point novice players and DM's to check out the styles of other long time campaign runners. Spearmint's Pirates was very good, Inferno has a style. Ogre Mage runs Shiny Island. You plated in the Lab Lord as well.

sirravd

#87 Post by sirravd »

Bluetongue wrote:We had to make a Sanity check after seeing the skeletons. I failed. Was there any action or detail as a result.
Well, you became a little crazier :p I'll describe it more vividly next time, as I do when people get, say, hit by an axe.

I think 5 is plenty!

sirravd

#88 Post by sirravd »

I'm allowing Bluetongue to be the de facto caller; does anyone have a problem with this? :)

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#89 Post by Stirling »

It comes down to roleplay. We decided earlier back in the tavern for Harker to take a lead until it goes wrong then swap round. I have no problem with roleplaying good suggestions or posting an alternative. Anyone is free to post their character exploring elsewhere or opening a door or using a skill.

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#90 Post by Lance »

Did Vann Hector just mention turns? :D OMG immersion broken, my method acting is ruined! :P

sirravd

#91 Post by sirravd »

This is the best part of the job :D

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#92 Post by Lance »

I don't know when I'll have the time to roll up a new character, but I'll try my best to hurry!

Edit: I rolled up another stinker (52 total) be he qualifies as a druid. Should I roll a cleric instead? :)

sirravd

#93 Post by sirravd »

Up to the players :)

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#94 Post by Stirling »

With those rolls and minus penalties to hp, hitting abd damage, ac and range and intelligence you really don't have a playable character.

You could always take over Filbert the halfling thief or Mal the female mage. At least until we get back to town.

We need clerics and thieves in the team as the remains three player characters are fighters.

sirravd

#95 Post by sirravd »

Don't see the character

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#96 Post by Lance »

I didn't post it yet but rest assured besides the 13? And 15 in charisma and wisdom he's a bunch of 4s and 7s :D

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#97 Post by Bluetongue »

If you check the 'see all rolls for this campaign' on your dice roller campaign it will list a chronology of everyone's posts.

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#98 Post by Lance »

Stats: STR:6, INT:7, WIS:13, DEX:7, CON:4, CHR:15

I would like to officially state my desire to not play this shitty character. Thank you

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#99 Post by Bluetongue »

I would roll again until you get a reasonable one. You get the chance to 'aye or nay' accepting scores anyway. Just don't keep repeating until you power game a load of 18's.

sirravd

#100 Post by sirravd »

Lance wrote:Stats: STR:6, INT:7, WIS:13, DEX:7, CON:4, CHR:15

I would like to officially state my desire to not play this shitty character. Thank you
yeah, ok, reroll

Return to “Barrowmaze [LL AEC]”