Team 2 OOC

Demilich
Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Team 2 OOC

#81 Post by Demilich »

Distinguishing Factors the Male was kind of "wirey" young adult brown hair Probable Mid 20s in age gray t shirt black jeans had a camera telephoto lens

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#82 Post by Scott308 »

Demilich wrote:Is everyone going to the front door? Who is going first and are you going with a gun out?
Michael and Spider were going to the back door, with Michael leading the way. Spider does not have his gun out- yet.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Scott308

#83 Post by Scott308 »

I'm not sure where things went off the rails. It was posted multiple times that Doc was keeping her weapon covered. I posted here that Spider did not have his gun out, but then it was posted that Michael drew his when he saw Spider had his out, but Spider did not have his gun out.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#84 Post by Demilich »

Ah hm? Alright will amend the post thought that He had his gun out

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#85 Post by Urson »

I know where it went off the rails- when I missed the part of your post that said Spider didn't have his weapon out. MY BAD!
I just went back and edited my post to fix the problem.
FA FO

Scott308

#86 Post by Scott308 »

Thanks guys! I'm sure things will spiral out of control anyway, but I didn't want an error to cause it before we screw things up in character!

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#87 Post by Demilich »

"Q" is in New York City and the Team is currently in London hehe going back and forth would be time-consuming not to mention the Jet Lag hehe but you can just have to go back to the plane

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#88 Post by Demilich »

Are you waiting on me to post something or are people busy?

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#89 Post by Rex »

I was waiting to head to the hospital for the "event".

Scott308

#90 Post by Scott308 »

I'm ready for the fundraiser- should have posted saying so, sorry. It has been a busy week for me, though, 60+ hours at work this week, when I've been home just haven't felt like spending much time on my phone/ Unseen Servant.

Scott308

#91 Post by Scott308 »

Does Spider have a tracker to put on the Rolls?

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#92 Post by Demilich »

Yes He does have a tracker

Hotgoblin
President of Unseen Servant
President of Unseen Servant

#93 Post by Hotgoblin »

Hello,

Sorry to say, I’ll be stepping away from the game. Demilich, thank you for running Top Secret and feel free to take over Dayna Foxwill if you’d like.

Thank you,

Hotgoblin

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#94 Post by Rex »

I am heading into the woods for some much needed camping/hunting. This will be through the 25th and every weekend through mid-December. I will update as more weekdays get added later on. I may be able to check in once or twice depending on how things go but don't count on it. Feel free to NPC my character so I don't slow things down.
Thanks and good gaming,
Rex

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#95 Post by Demilich »

If anyone is left of this team Would you be interested in joining the other team to keep playing?

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#96 Post by Rex »

I am still here. If that is easier then sure. This is my busy time of year so won't be able to post again until late Sunday or more likely Monday.

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#97 Post by Demilich »

That would be fine, should have the next mission for them posted either Sunday or Monday, can introduce you then

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#98 Post by Urson »

I'm sorry, but I'm going to drop out. Nothing against the game or your GMing. Thanks!!
FA FO

Scott308

#99 Post by Scott308 »

I've recently tried to cut back on the number of games I'm in, so I'm going to bow out as well.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#100 Post by Rex »

I am visiting my Mom for her 88th birthday this weekend and will be off line. Back late Sunday or early Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

Return to “Top Secret New World Order (Top Secret)”