Q Branch

Demilich
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

Re: Q Branch

#21 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Leitz wrote:While trying out the new umbrella, Han walked over to Ras. "Are you okay with the cover setup so far? For a moment, it looked like you might have some concerns. Please, we haven't worked together before; if there is a better way, let's make it better!"
Ras replies quietly.

"Yes man. Da cover is good wit me." He looks the man up and down carefully. "I dont tink we need to get real in depth wit dis one. Seems like a pretty run-a-da-mill mission. Likely since we all new roun ear, eh?"

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#22 Post by Demilich »

As Dayna starts listing off things Q starts typing into his remote looking back at Dayna as she finishes

" Not yet I do have some interesting watches, they have Geiger counters, saws, cables and we are always working on things, improving items. Archeological items? forgive me, but, what else besides shovels, brooms, and brushes would you need?"

Hotgoblin
President of Unseen Servant
President of Unseen Servant

#23 Post by Hotgoblin »

Dayna Foxwill

Oh, one of the watches with a cable and or saw would be handy. Maybe pick axe, but everything else you listed sounds right!

Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#24 Post by Leitz »

OGRE MAGE wrote:
Leitz wrote:While trying out the new umbrella, Han walked over to Ras. "Are you okay with the cover setup so far? For a moment, it looked like you might have some concerns. Please, we haven't worked together before; if there is a better way, let's make it better!"
Ras replies quietly.

"Yes man. Da cover is good wit me." He looks the man up and down carefully. "I dont tink we need to get real in depth wit dis one. Seems like a pretty run-a-da-mill mission. Likely since we all new roun ear, eh?"
"In truth, yes. It's an average mission, I'm sure we've both done more invigorating before," Han said. He gave Ras an honest look. "Most of my average missions only depended on me, and still had the chance to end very badly. Since we're all new to each other, providing a deep legend should help us integrate our stories. It also sets the tone for being a professional team, and may foster a unity among us that's unnecessary when operating alone."

Han grinned. "I'm an actor by trade. Everyone else used words to say what they do best. I lived it."

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#25 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ras replies to Han.

"We call dat hustlin where mi from. But I get ya. If ya eva tink I need a few tips on my acting skills, juss let me know."

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#26 Post by Demilich »

Q turns to Mike "Your the next one, what kind of equipment would you like? I have most guns available, some we have but you dont have clearance for yet. I will be offering all of you a lockpick kit, flashbang and smoke grenades as well as night-vision goggles. I will also offer you a cargo van, although, you may also want some form of individual transportation as well."

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#27 Post by Urson »

Mike

A standard Army m1911, 100 rounds of hollowpoint, the body armor, a standard set of electronics tools- including multimeter, soldering iron, jumper wires, wire cutters, and an array of basic transistors- 1/4 pound of C4, 5 blasting caps, a remote detonator with at least a 200 meter range, a multi-bit screwdriver, a 6" adjustable wrench, and an aircraft-aluminum briefcase to carry it in. If the briefcase can be bulltetproof, so much the better.
FA FO

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#28 Post by Demilich »

Q tilts his head a bit, listening to Mike when Mike finishes listing the things he wants Q straightens up pausing for a moment "I'm going to give a conditional No on the C-4 if the situation calls for it you will be given access to it. We just dont want Agents relying on it too much. Body Armor, do you want the standard under clothing type? or the full regalia? like Doc requested?"

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#29 Post by Urson »

Mike
Michael scowls for a second. The under-clothing armor is best, I think.
FA FO

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#30 Post by Demilich »

Q turns to Spider "Your the last of the new Agents, what would you like? anything in particular?"

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#31 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

I think I'll keep it simple to start. The under clothing body armor and a handgun should do nicely. I'm not terribly fussy about the gun- as long as it's a fairly concealable semi-auto with decent stopping power, I'll be ok. A throwing knife could be useful, as well. Now, here is where things get a bit more...complicated. An electronic lockpick would be nice to have- something I can plug into electronic locks to crack passcodes? And a laptop. Something with all the whistles and bells, a "hacker's rig," he says, doing airquotes as he speaks, for all sorts of occasions. I think that should be enough for our first mission, ja?

Hopefully, the descriptions of the last two items are sufficient. I'm not real computer savvy, and am not about to do a Google search for hacking gear and lockpicking devices that'll end up with me on a list somewhere. :?
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#32 Post by Demilich »

Q nods "Alright, I believe that is all of you, if not, please speak up." as he looks down at the remote, pushes a few buttons, things go back up into the ceiling, you can all see firearms knives racks of clothing, stacks of suitcases and various electronic devices and stacks of various ammunition, except for high explosives there is a space labeled gyro jet? that has been cleared out.

"Alright now, you will get the weapons, lockpicks, manual and electronic, body armor, SHOE phones, earpieces. For clothing, we have a wide assortment, organized by size as well as pre-packed cases if your not looking for particular clothing. For those of you that will be given a vehicle, if you return it in satisfactory condition, as opposed to simply handing me the steering wheel, you will be allowed various upgrades as time goes on. For those of you that do simply hand me the steering wheel, your future vehicles will be downgraded. the standard for vehicles is light armor, bullet-resistant glass, GPS linked to tracking devices door locks linked to your phones and a self destruct mechanism" Q starts handing each of you all of the weapons you asked for, suits of body armor, lockpicks, earpieces and tells everyone to take as much ammo as they want.

Q "For those that want a laptop, I usually add in a key logger and a bleacher, for times when you may want to clean out the hard drive. Most times we save it for more in depth analysis, but, I like to give you options. Doc, for you, I have a short show of all of our medical equipment right over her, in this cubicle." points to a room with a Red Cross on the window. as he hands out the equipment, then heads for that cubicle.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#33 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ras watches as the others store their gear away while he does the same.

He tries to think of anything else they might need on this op, but cant come up with anything else off the top of his head.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#34 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

Gathering up his equipment, Spider peruses the guns before settling on a Glock 17. I'm sure there's something we're forgetting until we are in a situation where we need it and don't have it. For now, I think we're in good shape, although I confess that I do not have experience with this sort of endeavor. Since we are a film crew and will have equipment, will we have a cargo van?
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#35 Post by Rex »

Alexa

After stowing everything she proceeds to the medical demonstration.

Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#36 Post by Leitz »

Han nods to Spider. "It would be easier, and less cumbersome, to be doing location analysis and possibly interviewing secondary cast members. That gives us room to wander around and talk to people, without lugging around a lot of gear. Unless we need gear to hide things? I tend to travel light, myself."

Han picked up a PPK, a couple extra magazines, and dropped them into his coat pockets. Then the rest of his gear.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#37 Post by Urson »

Mike

Michael collected his gear- not really noticing much about it, except for the electronics tools and supplies. This case got unopacked and re-packed, with every item examined and tested before he accepted it.
FA FO

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#38 Post by Demilich »

Meanwhile, Q was giving Doc a quick show of the medical supplies

When she comes into the cubicle, Q lifts the lid of a case with a red cross on it, taps it with one hand while holding it with the other "Bullet resistant, also acts as a wireless charger for all of our electronic devices as well as most other electronic devices. Are you a Trekkie? It doesn't matter either way if you are you are more likely to get the reference." holds up a small plastic device.

"A hypospray," pauses for a moment to see if she gets the reference before continuing "This case comes with most medical substances, treated to not require refrigeration, although prolonged exposure to direct heat should be avoided. This hypospray can also be used in a similar fashion to a roll of quarters for a punch, if needed, despite its appearance of some cheap Chinese knock off, its made with carbon fibers. compact defibrillator, push the top and bottom button at the same time and you have a stun gun, point-blank range, same with the hypospray.
Everything is labeled for the laymen and medic in mind, in the event that you are incapacitated. The hypospray is loaded and unloaded in a similar fashion to a gun."
demonstrates the technique.

"There is also the common bandages, two extendable rods for a splint if needed, as well as our own medical supplies that everyone is taught how to use as part of their training. Any questions?" as he turns to her with a slight smile.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#39 Post by Rex »

Doc

"Looks good. Where do we go next?"

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#40 Post by Demilich »

Q closes the case offers it to Doc "Now, we all go to get your van and you go off on your mission, follow me, please" as he walks out to where the others are.

Q taps a button on his remote and a small case with an assortment of keys in it lowers in front of him, he takes a set of keys, the case raises "Who is going to be the driver? Doesn't have to be designated, just want to know who will be driving the van out of the parking garage?"

Return to “Top Secret New World Order (Top Secret)”