Adventure Section 1.0

Harpoonrgm84a
mghaught
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Adventure Section 1.0

#1781 Post by mghaught »

Daz thanks the captain and the crew for all their help and agrees that getting us to Risha's Gambit should be next.

MajorTom
Ranger
Ranger

#1782 Post by MajorTom »

Rick concurs.

Teflon
Ranger
Ranger

#1783 Post by Teflon »

T'prin agrees

Harpoonrgm84a
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1784 Post by Harpoonrgm84a »

After an hour, you are reunited with the ship. The captain welcomes you aboard. "I am glad you survived your mission unscathed. My ship is fueled and ready to go. What are your instructions?"

Teflon
Ranger
Ranger

#1785 Post by Teflon »

that is a very good question

MajorTom
Ranger
Ranger

#1786 Post by MajorTom »

"Can we be doing a secure, subspace call to Mr. Garrett?" Rick asks.

Jaakari
Ranger
Ranger

#1787 Post by Jaakari »

During the transit were we able to query any info on the three named person we do know? The woman from the smelter and the captain Or owner of the dark despair and the last one?

Harpoonrgm84a
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1788 Post by Harpoonrgm84a »

Trella Othren
Race: Human
Offices: New Pale
Estimated Value: 7.3 MCr

Choth Yelbrin
Race : Yazirian
Estimated Value: 232,000 Cr

Freala Masters
Race: Human
Estimated Value: 18.5 MCr

You may send a subspace message to Garrett. It will take 10 hours to get there, 10 back, and however long for him to receive/respond.

MajorTom
Ranger
Ranger

#1789 Post by MajorTom »

Rick says, "I be thinking that Choth probably be dead if he was captain."

After we send a quick synopsis of what happened to Mr. Garrett, Rick will hit the fresher and, once clean, head to his bunk and examine his new weapon, the electrostunner. Definitely no good at range but good for close in fighting on a ship or other closed in area and with the added bonus that he can be set for stun or lethal.

He will tidy up his gear, grab a bite to eat and then get some rest.

Jaakari
Ranger
Ranger

#1790 Post by Jaakari »

Lloyd will get out of his space suit, stow it, replace the missing air tank if the ship will provide one and get generally presentable. “New Pale seems to be the linchpin in this operation,” he said to no one in particular as he returned to the waiting area, “not sure Garrett will fund more exploration down that road, though. Unless he’s planning a corporate takeover.”

Unless there’s an angle he’s not seeing, Lloyd thinks they will be cut loose, or possibly reassigned to some other task.

Harpoonrgm84a
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1791 Post by Harpoonrgm84a »

Did you have a particular message you wish to send or just an update of what happened?

MajorTom
Ranger
Ranger

#1792 Post by MajorTom »

Rick is thinking an update on the situation and asking if he wants us to investigate Trella Othren.

Harpoonrgm84a
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1793 Post by Harpoonrgm84a »

Your message is sent off. After 25 hours, you get a response from Garrett;

RE: Update Message
Well done on your mission. As for investigating Trell Othren, that is up to you. As far as I am concerned, your job for me is finished for now. If you will return here, I can settle up with you and you can go on your way or I might have something else come up. Either way, you have done an outstanding job for me.

Garrett

MajorTom
Ranger
Ranger

#1794 Post by MajorTom »

Rick says, "I saw we be heading back and settling up with Mr. Garrett."

Teflon
Ranger
Ranger

#1795 Post by Teflon »

i second the heading back to garret to settle up

Harpoonrgm84a
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1796 Post by Harpoonrgm84a »

The captain nods his agreement then orders a course for home. Your trip home takes you through Dixon's Star and then back to Truane's Star. After a final farewell to the captain and crew, you take a shuttle to the planet surface. You see Garrett waiting at the incoming gate and he waves at you as you walk toward him.

"Welcome home! I am glad to see everyone made it safely. If you will come with me, I have transport arranged to go back to my office."

MajorTom
Ranger
Ranger

#1797 Post by MajorTom »

When departing the ship, Rick makes sure everything on his loot list comes with him.

Jaakari
Ranger
Ranger

#1798 Post by Jaakari »

Lloyd’s bags are packed and he joins the rest of the team on the tarmac after getting off the shuttle. If Garrett has nothing else for them, he’ll ask for referrals and certainly letters of reference.

“Let’s go. Has there been any additional trouble around here?”

mghaught
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#1799 Post by mghaught »

Daz will add to the details of what happened once Mr. Garrett has the group in private. "What's next?" she asks.

Harpoonrgm84a
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1800 Post by Harpoonrgm84a »

Garrett is all smiles as you walk with him. "Everything is well. Somehow, this little mission that started with people shooting at me ended with you saving a pretty important person from death at the hands of pirates. That is a big plus in your favor!"

Two skimmers wait at the curb for you. As you hop in, they both maneuver down the street. As the skimmers are moving to Garrett's office, he makes conversation with you; "It seems that someone in the fleet command thinks that I am partially responsible for saving their anti-pirate leader from being killed. I tried to tell them that I had very little to do with that. I gave them your names and said that you were the real heroes. So, be prepared for something in the works."

After 10 minutes, the skimmers arrive at the destination. You follow Garrett into his office where he sits behind his desk. He glances at you and smiles. Reaching into his desk drawer, he pulls out a voucher book. Garrett scribbles on a voucher, then hands it to the group. "Take this to the bank and they will cash it out for you." He reaches up and shakes everyone's hand.

"Anytime you want or need a reference, I am at your beck and call."

The voucher is for 2500 credits...

Also, everyone receives 4 experience points for the end of this adventure. Look for the next adventure to start as 2.0 Well done everyone!

Return to “Star Frontiers Alpha 1.0 (Advanced Rules)”