Rider of Rohan

Re: Night of the Walking Dead P.C Creation

#41 Post by Rex »

I went the same way as Ed.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#42 Post by Scott308 »

I figured that was the case, but as proficiencies are listed as optional, just wanted to make sure. I think that they are a really nice way to personalize your character and potentially add some role-playing opportunities.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#43 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Well for me i took 2 languages because my int only allows for 2 and i am guessing common is a freebie? So technically i only took Elven but i am half-elf so does that count? IF so i have 1 extra language i can take or a NWP.

In way of NWP I took things that wont entirely be something i can RP as they are more "functional" (blind-fighting) ;) being one. Yes I can certainly RP that in a dark place fighting something i suppose. The other ones not as RP like really.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#44 Post by tarlyn »

GreyWolfVT wrote:Well for me i took 2 languages because my int only allows for 2 and i am guessing common is a freebie? So technically i only took Elven but i am half-elf so does that count? IF so i have 1 extra language i can take or a NWP.

In way of NWP I took things that wont entirely be something i can RP as they are more "functional" (blind-fighting) ;) being one. Yes I can certainly RP that in a dark place fighting something i suppose. The other ones not as RP like really.
Your native tongue is free. Say you are an elf, Elvish would be free but Common.
"I drained the soul of a monk once....... It tasted like Chocolate."

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#45 Post by tarlyn »

So I have sheets from shaidar and Lazzdar

Rex, Ed and Scott can you pm me your sheets?

Thanks!

Also it looks like it will be you 5 which is fine by me.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#46 Post by Scott308 »

I will be able to work on it Sunday, so I'll send it to you when it's done.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#47 Post by Rex »

Sorry, Thought I had. Sheet sent.

GreyWolfVT

#48 Post by GreyWolfVT »

tarlyn wrote:
GreyWolfVT wrote:Well for me i took 2 languages because my int only allows for 2 and i am guessing common is a freebie? So technically i only took Elven but i am half-elf so does that count? IF so i have 1 extra language i can take or a NWP.

Your native tongue is free. Say you are an elf, Elvish would be free but Common.
Half-Elf not full elf.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#49 Post by tarlyn »

GreyWolfVT wrote:
tarlyn wrote:

Half-Elf not full elf.

Yes.

So whatever your native tongue is , is free. If you chose it to be Elf that is fine. Anything else costs a slot.

GreyWolfVT

#50 Post by GreyWolfVT »

tarlyn wrote: Yes.

So whatever your native tongue is , is free. If you chose it to be Elf that is fine. Anything else costs a slot.
Alright so Common & Elf were free so i'll add 2 more languages.

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#51 Post by tarlyn »

No

You get your native language free. Whether it be Elf or Common, Dwarf, anything.

Any other languages cost a slot. That is what I mean.

GreyWolfVT

#52 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Alright well i updated the sheet just let me know if i need to fix something.

Return to “Ravenloft (2e)”