Night of the Walking Dead

Lazzdar
Scout
Scout

Re: Night of the Walking Dead

#241 Post by Lazzdar »

Tango is completely oblivious of the conversation. Focusing, instead, on all the delicious pastries before him. He chooses a select variety, wrapping them in parchment and stowing them in his pack for later then paying with coin (probably half a dozen variety of muffins/patries).
"If you say you're going crazy, then you must be perfectly sane. For a lunatic never has doubts about his sanity."

"Hmmm, a new toy. Drop it in the glacier and we'll watch it die for a few years." ~Baron Molikroth, Lord of the Eighth

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#242 Post by Scott308 »

Sylvar Tragwyn

Sylvar leaves the bakery. Anyone interested in stopping into the general store?
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Lazzdar
Scout
Scout

#243 Post by Lazzdar »

"Indeed! Maybe they've got some snacks for later."
"If you say you're going crazy, then you must be perfectly sane. For a lunatic never has doubts about his sanity."

"Hmmm, a new toy. Drop it in the glacier and we'll watch it die for a few years." ~Baron Molikroth, Lord of the Eighth

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#244 Post by Rex »

Atar

"Yes, an excellent idea."

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#245 Post by shaidar »

Loretta

"Yes, the general store is usually the hub of communities and gets all the gossip"

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#246 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Fendt "Sounds good enough to me maybe i can get some cheese to go with this bread."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Scott308

#247 Post by Scott308 »

Sylvar Tragwyn

Fendt, we just had breakfast at the inn. How are you this hungry already? he asks, chuckling.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

GreyWolfVT

#248 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Fendt "Why don't you get held for ransom by a bunch of thugs and be barely fed for weeks and see how hungry youare after the event." the half-elf says.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#249 Post by tarlyn »

The morning meal now done, you depart for the General Store. You do not have to walk far.

It can be seen from the Bakery as you exit. Several residents pass by on the street, shying away from you.

Walking over to the General Store takes but a few seconds. Inside, are items you would find in a general store.

Anything from traveling equipment to household goods and even goat's milk.

Behind a counter sits a dwarf of all people. Peering up at you as you enter, he sizes you all enter.

"Awright then. Who ya be an what brings ya into me shop this mornin?"
"I drained the soul of a monk once....... It tasted like Chocolate."

GreyWolfVT

#250 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Fendt "Well we are inquiring as to the strange things that have happened lately such as the mysterious foul odor and the mysterious death. At least that is the shorter version."

Scott308

#251 Post by Scott308 »

Sylvar Tragwyn

I was actually looking for some candles. Three...maybe four?

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#252 Post by Rex »

Atar

Atar simply looks around and doesn't say anything.

Lazzdar
Scout
Scout

#253 Post by Lazzdar »

Tango enters nibbling on something. He takes a look around the shop taking stock of the inventory while listening to the chatter.

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#254 Post by tarlyn »

Scott308 wrote:Sylvar Tragwyn

I was actually looking for some candles. Three...maybe four?
"Sure I gots some. Cost ya a copper each. Anythin else fer you folks?"

GreyWolfVT wrote:Fendt "Well we are inquiring as to the strange things that have happened lately such as the mysterious foul odor and the mysterious death. At least that is the shorter version."
The dwarf appears to be thinking about it for a moment before replying "Suren its bin happenin frequent enough. I can't say I know much about it really. Little advide fer ye all, people

in small towns in these parts are fearful 'o strangers askin questions an pokin their noses in their business. Mebbe help around the village and get to know peoples afore ye go askin questions is my

piece for ya. Personally I don' care but them others do."

He purses his lips before continuing.

"Prolly some Zombies loose I'd reckon. I Keep ter meself but if'n some come n bother me I'll crush their skulls in."

GreyWolfVT

#255 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Fendt "Ah yes well I can understand that. Most places would look at new comers poking about in other peoples business as odd to say the least. More or less we heard the rumors at the inn and it was concerning to say the least. If it is zombies I'd be right there helping put a stop to em you be sure of that. So there anything about the plantation? I think I failed to find out what they make there."

Scott308

#256 Post by Scott308 »

Sylvar Tragwyn

Thank you. Sylvar slides four copper pieces across the counter before placing four candles into his backpack.

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#257 Post by tarlyn »

GreyWolfVT wrote:Fendt "Ah yes well I can understand that. Most places would look at new comers poking about in other peoples business as odd to say the least. More or less we heard the rumors at the inn and it was concerning to say the least. If it is zombies I'd be right there helping put a stop to em you be sure of that. So there anything about the plantation? I think I failed to find out what they make there."
The Dwarf listens before replying.

"They be making mostly cotton an' corn there. Nothin much else. As fer some tidbits, well the Constable's son was

the second person to die here. Funeral be this afternoon, to be exact. Dunno nothin' bout Zombies, but there is the Old and

New Cemetery. Bein a cautious man I'd be checkin them out afore nightfall if ye get my meanin'."

GreyWolfVT

#258 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Fendt thanks the dwarf and heeds the warning "Yes I think I do get your meaning. Thank you for the information. That is tragic to hear that about the constable's son." the half-elf hands the dwarf a silver piece. removed last sp from sheet.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#259 Post by Rex »

Atar

Atar waits until everyone is out of the store, then "I think maybe we should check out this cemetery."

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#260 Post by shaidar »

Loretta

"Good idea, when undead are involved that's a good place to start"

Return to “Ravenloft (2e)”