On to Malforten - ICC

Golem
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: On to Malforten - ICC

#161 Post by Rex »

Cormac

Cormac will keep his bow ready and see if he can spot anyone else. "Maybe if we cross the river we can track him."
Last edited by Rex on Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#162 Post by Ahlmzhad »

Xyl

Xyl whips out his sling, loads it and takes aim. If no one stops him he'll fire at the mangy wolf.

Sling Shot: [1d20+2] = 7+2 = 9

Damage: [1d4+1] = 2+1 = 3

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#163 Post by Golem »

With the goblin quietly staring at you from across the river, the creature doesn't even blink when Xyl flings a stone from his sling. The stone falls hopelessly short of its mark.

Actions?

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#164 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Amarth shrugs it off that the goblin ignored his waving at it granted a stone flying at you might make you forget things. "Ya wanna throw more rocks at it er you wanna get back ta movin'?" the dwarven bard says to Xyl.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#165 Post by Ahlmzhad »

Xyl

Xyl shrugs. "Neva' short o'time to fire stones at goblinses, but if you wants to move on I'll not hol 'e up!"

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#166 Post by Rex »

Cormac

Softly enough there is no way the goblin can hear them. "Keep an eye on him and out for any others, I will focus on finding any other sign and a place to cross the river."

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#167 Post by ybn1197 »

Thoryl Dhoradson

Thoryl smirks at Xyl's attempt to hit the goblin. "The spirit's willing but the rock was not," Thoryl chuckles to himself. "Come friend Xyl. If Cormac has his way, we will meet up with the goblin again and then you can show him how accurate your aim is."

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#168 Post by Ahlmzhad »

Xyl

Xyl looks at Thoryl: Smiles, then chuckles. Turning he spits in the direction of the Goblin. Watching the results "Good idear ol companion. Lets not waste more time on this Goblin as the winds against us." With that he follows down the bank.

GreyWolfVT

#169 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Amarth chuckles talking of goblins and the wind makes him think of a song...with little warning he breaks into part of the song then stops before he gets too annoying.

"Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you

Angel of darkness is upon you
Stuck a needle in your arm
So take another toke, have a blow for your nose
And one more drink fool, will drown you

Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you

Now they call you Prince Charming
Can't speak a word when you're full of 'ludes
Say you'll be all right come tomorrow
But tomorrow might not be here for you.."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#170 Post by Scott308 »

Tarron Dasys

Calling out across the river, Tarron speaks to the goblin in its native tongue. Hello there! My name is Tarron. What is yours?
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#171 Post by Golem »

Cormac goes up the river aways and finds what he thinks is a shallow enough crossing about 50 yards away. The ranger also knows that goblins don't like sunlight and that it is unusual to see them alone.

Tarron calls out in the goblin tongue, seeking the creature's name. There is a long pause when it finally cries out across the river in the same language. "I am Zrolb, goat-spawn! I think I lay with your mother the other night! She smelled like orc piss!"

All of you can hear him cackle as the goblin shows his sharp teeth as it spreads into a rictus of a smile.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#172 Post by Scott308 »

Tarron Dasys

In goblin: Well met, Zrolb. If you truly did lay with my mother, I feel sorry for you, as she is a disease-ridden whore. I hope you did not get more than you paid for, but don't be surprised if parts begin falling off. He smiles innocently at the goblin. What are you doing in this part of the wood?
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT

#173 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Amarth "Yah think he heard me song and understood it?"

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#174 Post by Rex »

Cormac

"I doubt it Amarth. Lets cross here and see what the other side holds."

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#175 Post by Ahlmzhad »

"Goblinses don't understand nuffin cept cold hard steele" says Xyl as he checks the sharpness of one of his knives as he crosses with the others

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#176 Post by ybn1197 »

Thoryl Dhoradson

I'm sorry Amarth but I am sure that piece of owlbear dung isn't smart enough to know the common tongue of the land, let alone our own language.I just hope Tarron doesn't want to parlay with that filth. It needs to be put out of its misery and me axe is just beggin' for the chance.

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#177 Post by Golem »

The goblin apparently ignores the taunts thrown his way, watching as Cormac (and Amarth?) starts to cross the Drunderry Its slow going for the ranger but when he finally sets foot on the opposite bank, the goblin barks out in his abominable tongue, "Goat-spawn! I tire of your ugliness. Maybe we visit you one night soon! I will fix my spear with your scalp!"

With that, the goblin kicks the wolf's flank and both leap away with the goblin ululating until they disappear out if sight.

Cormac makes his way up the bank, wary of an ambush but finds only a patch of flat stones not far from the river. Upon close inspection, the ranger realizes it is part of an ancient road running north to south.

GreyWolfVT

#178 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Amarth following Cormac stops wondering what the goblin is saying and replies in kind in common "I don't wan ta talk ta ya no more, ya empty headed animal food trough wiper!...... I fart in yer general direction! Yer mother was a hamster and yer father smelt of elderberries!"

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#179 Post by Ahlmzhad »

Xyl

As the Goblin and wolf bound off he exclaims "See Goblins ain't worth (and he spits)" Then pausing mid stream he faces the current, and makes a casting motion towards a calm spot he sees. Shaking his head he finishes crossing and scrambles up the bank to see what the Ranger is looking at.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#180 Post by Rex »

Cormac

"Perhaps we should follow this old road, it may lead to a ruin, and they may be using it for a base."

Return to “The Umbrage Saga (Castles & Crusades)”