OOC Chat Lounge

Golem
ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC Chat Lounge

#81 Post by ybn1197 »

I'm find for moving on as well. For marching order Thoryl will stick towards of the front of the line given his lack of missile weapons. For watch, either early or late since he has to have a full night for his clerical spells.

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#82 Post by Golem »

Please have something worked out. I'll be putting the results in a new thread.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#83 Post by Scott308 »

Tarron would prefer being in the middle of the marching order as he is super squishy. As for watch, doesn't really matter. Being on watch isn't enough to disrupt the rest needed for recovering spells, and if something happens that would disrupt it, he was probably going to be woken up anyway.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Scott308

#84 Post by Scott308 »

As some of you know, this weekend is Gamehole Con, so I will be busy Wednesday-Sunday and will probably not have opportunity to check in until Sunday night, as pretty much every waking moment during the con is spent gaming.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#85 Post by Golem »

Scott308 wrote:As some of you know, this weekend is Gamehole Con, so I will be busy Wednesday-Sunday and will probably not have opportunity to check in until Sunday night, as pretty much every waking moment during the con is spent gaming.
Have fun!

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#86 Post by Golem »

Apologies for my absence. I suffered a bad foot injury a couple of days ago and I have been drugged to the gills. I'm still a bit sleepy but I should be replying officially soon. Thank you for your patience.

GreyWolfVT, what in the world is that song? LOL

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#87 Post by Rex »

Get well and take your time. I will be out of touch for a few days as well.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#88 Post by ybn1197 »

Golem wrote:Apologies for my absence. I suffered a bad foot injury a couple of days ago and I have been drugged to the gills. I'm still a bit sleepy but I should be replying officially soon. Thank you for your patience.

GreyWolfVT, what in the world is that song? LOL
Oh! Did you just profane Lynyrd Skynyrd? Retroactive karma there. You injuried your foot on account of at that time would be a future insult to Lynyrd Skynyrd!

Seriously though, get better. I know I was away from the keyboard last week and early this week because I wrenched my right hip out of alignment with the left hip. I tried to save some money by demo-ing our deck before the concrete company poured the new patio. Should have let them demo the deck. I've spent almost what I tried to save in doctor bills, muscle relaxants, and physical therapy..

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#89 Post by GreyWolfVT »

That song is Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell I figured since goblins stink the song was a tad bit fitting ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Scott308

#90 Post by Scott308 »

Ouch, guys! Get better soon, both of you!

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#91 Post by Golem »

Seriously guys, I'm going to need a concrete list of who is standing watch and when. I will be posting the list in a new sub thread. I will not post any further until it is done.

I also want a marching order for outside and for inside (assume hallways are wide enough for two abreast).

Let's get it done!

Scott308

#92 Post by Scott308 »

Tarron does not currently need to restore spells, but I don't really care when he takes watch. He does have excellent eleven senses, so can hear and see better than most as long as we have some light- torch, star, campfire- so he would be good in the darkest part of the night.

GreyWolfVT

#93 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I was serious when I said Amarth can be in the center of the march. As for watch Amarth can take whatever watch is needed.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

tpj
Tracker
Tracker

#94 Post by tpj »

As previously stated, Vulmer will take the rear of the marching order so he can keep his bow readied. As with Tarron, his elven senses are helpful during the darker parts of the night, but he also will need to recover spells, so probably the last shift of the watch.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#95 Post by ybn1197 »

Thoryl can take first watch and second or third in marching order.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#96 Post by Rex »

Suggested Marching order & watches.

MO and watches
Cormac & Xyl
Amarth & Tarron
Vulmer & Thoryl

for single file outdoors
Cormac
Thoryl
Tarron
Amarth
Vulmer
Xyl

for single file indoors
Xyl
Cormac
Tarron
Amarth
Vulmer
Thoryl

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#97 Post by ybn1197 »

Works for me

GreyWolfVT

#98 Post by GreyWolfVT »

agreed that works for me as well.

tpj
Tracker
Tracker

#99 Post by tpj »

I’m good with it.

Scott308

#100 Post by Scott308 »

I like it.

Return to “The Umbrage Saga (Castles & Crusades)”