B S (V)

Quonundrum
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: B S (V)

#342 Post by Quonundrum »

Well, his wisdom isn't all that great either so...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VO0x7vL2T90

:D

ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#343 Post by ChubbyPixie »

Bluehorse wrote:I want everyone to rest assured that Monocar has a hairbrained and thoroughly stupid idea percolating in his thick and busted up skull!
I pre-approve this idea. Whatever it is. :)

Quonundrum
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#344 Post by Quonundrum »

Bluehorse wrote:Monocar

The fighter scratches his head in confusion and looks around.   Wait... I'm a bad guy now? I thought I was a cleric...  Are there benefits to being with you?  Like do I get denile insurance or anything like that?  Oh!  When is lunch?  I'm so hungry I could eat a horse... not really a horse, I don't know what they taste like, but I have some crab meat in my pack from a week or so ago.  Want to go halfsies?  What about Luther?  He looks pretty bad... Are we going to be bad guys together?  Is there a Union?  My dad always said, Son, don't eat with your mouth full... or was that talk when you are eating?  I don't remember... What were we talking about?  Oh!  Then he would say, Son, never take a job without checking to see if there is a union first.  I assumed he meant we should get married before we take a job, but I see single fellas with jobs all the time...  I did see a buncha guys in a union that got striked though, which seemed weird way to say that took a day off, since none of them were working, but none of them were married to each other, most of them had wives back home... So I am still confused.  Hey, are there candles down here?  It's really dark.  Can we light a candle or a torch or something?  I always thought it would be a good idea to make a torch that never flickers or burns you... like... imagine if you could make a jar with like, no air in it, and then get lightning, because lightning is bright, but trap it in the jar so that it moved back and forth from the shiny end to wherever you stored it like in a tube or something... then you could just flick it on and BOOM!  light on demand!  Well, at least until the lightening ran out, but if you could store lightening in more tubes maybe you could just swap out the lightening tubes when you needed too.  What do you think?  my dad always said I was full of nonsense, but Chauncey told me I have good backward ideas... like I am smart in the other direction or something.  Speaking of smart, are you sure I am a bad guy now?   I feel more confused about this than bad you know?  Oh!  What if we put the skeleton in front!  He is all glowy!  If we have him in the front then we can see where we are going!  Where are we going anyway?  Is this a dungeon?  Are we supposed to be crawling in here?  I heard someone talk about a dungeon where they crawled through the whole thing looking for something called a hack.  I told them that was stupid, we don't need to go into a dungeon to hack stuff, there are trees outside that you can hack at all day long until the sun goes down and people pay you money for it.  They you can go buy food and drink, and I knew this one nice lady that I met at Saltmarsh, that if you paid her a few gold coins she was really nice to you and I mean really nice!  If you ever want to go to Saltmarsh, I would really like to see her again.  She had red hair.  And a red dress... and a red lantern outside.  I supposed she liked Red.  I think her name was Roxanne or something like that.  Do you know any Roxannes?  Doesn't seem to be a very common name.  What is a name anyway?  I mean... If I called myself Caramon instead of Monocar, wouldn't I still be the same person?  What about you?  What is your name?  I bet you have an interesting story.  I'd like to hear it!  Maybe if you talked to folks they wouldn't think you were bad.  You know, instead of making them alll "wooga wooga, I'm a skele-zombie... I walk down trails and make people scream... don't hit me with a mace or I go splat!"  you know?

In case it isn't obvious Monocar is supposed to be delaying him since I assume MMM cannot actually see where they are going.  Worst-case (best?) scenario he will Mono-logue him to death or surrender.
Sorry, can't help myself. This just fits so perfectly!

https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#345 Post by Karaunios »

:lol:

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#347 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Monsieur Rose wrote:Bonnie

She pulls at the hat, trying to keep it away from the beast. "Dammit, Skaldo! That's a bad kitty."
I totally read this in Eric Cartman's voice. :lol:

Jernau35
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#348 Post by Jernau35 »

OGRE MAGE wrote:Oh, sure. Just because I asked for everyone's positions. :lol:
In terms of temptation vs reward that whole set-up might as well have a French waiter standing there offering us a tiny little wafer-thin mint.

Chance of being Suprised: 33%

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#349 Post by ravenn4544 »

If there is a salmon mousse under that statue we are all doomed...

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#350 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Avaala gets to the top of the stairs, helping with Luther's body. He immediately moves directly away from Bonnie. His usually friendly demeanor is gone. "You stay the hell away from me," he says. "Every time I have heard your name since I got to this island, someone has been accusing you of one misdeed or another. Now you know all about where Gorman casts his glyphs and you have an undead cat? If you worked for him, then we saw how he handled Krystal when she turned away from him, but you get a pass? What in the Nine Hells are we supposed to think? Just stay back."
I love that people don't trust or know all of Bonnie's situation. Sorry for keeping everyone in the dark, but it's so much more dramatic this way. :D

Besides, what could go wrong? :lol:

For some clarity, Bonnie has been active in private forums this entire time. Lots of things happened. My thanks to OM for basically running a 1on1 game for months. I'll try to refrain from such long missions for a while. :mrgreen:

SirOwen
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#351 Post by SirOwen »

You're not the only one enjoying it!! Playing Avaala means playing a guy who has heard nothing but bad rumors and seen both treachery and ignorance (and the ignorance reference is NOT ON YOU, M.R.!!) in play so far on this island. So he keeps a sharp eye out for anything out of the ordinary.
"There is no spoon."

Quonundrum
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#352 Post by Quonundrum »

I have a bag of popcorn ready to go for when Liam meets Bonnie again. Must See BSI TV!

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#353 Post by Bluehorse »

Quonundrum wrote:I have a bag of popcorn ready to go for when Liam meets Bonnie again. Must See BSI TV!

There may be an old man John Wayne temper that comes out!

SirOwen
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#354 Post by SirOwen »

Urson wrote:Luther
With his wounds bound, Luther stops heroically bleeding to death and merely lies there.

Yeah, Avaala (and it may be assumed Brother Gilbert, as well) just stole all Luther's Heroic Martyr thunder!!
"There is no spoon."

Quonundrum
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#356 Post by Quonundrum »

Have you seen some of the ... questionable(?) ... decisions made in this game?

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#357 Post by OGRE MAGE »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SirOwen
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#358 Post by SirOwen »

Well, we all follow certain tropes. This is the "Grateful animal rewards its saviors." trope. Could it also be the "Didn't you guys ever see 'Jaws'?" trope? Yeah, but you hope for the best and roll the dice, right?
"There is no spoon."

Quonundrum
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#359 Post by Quonundrum »

Quite true!

Curiosity killed the cat but fortune favors the bold!

Besides, it's really what the characters would likely choose to do, not necessarily the players (::cough:: Monocar ::cough::).

:)

Return to “Completed Missions”