OOC

thirdkingdom
The_Wanderer
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: OOC

#1581 Post by The_Wanderer »

thirdkingdom wrote:...getting my ass kicked at work.
Me too!

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1582 Post by thirdkingdom »

I don't want to spam you guys with my own promotional stuff, but I've got a Kickstarter, a guide for populating maps with features and lairs for fantasy role-playing campaigns.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... ting-hexes

VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1583 Post by VonAlric »

I saw that. Tempting me, it is...
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1584 Post by VonAlric »

Just promoted the Kickstarter over on the Audio Dungeon Discord. That should bring a few more people in.
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1585 Post by thirdkingdom »

VonAlric wrote:Just promoted the Kickstarter over on the Audio Dungeon Discord. That should bring a few more people in.
Oh, thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1586 Post by thirdkingdom »

VonAlric wrote:Just promoted the Kickstarter over on the Audio Dungeon Discord. That should bring a few more people in.
So, I just joined Discord. How do I find Audio Dungeon?

VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1587 Post by VonAlric »

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1588 Post by thirdkingdom »

I hope to update by tomorrow morning, at the latest. Sorry for how long this is taken; my Kickstarter has taken off faster than I anticipated.

beniliusbob
Ranger
Ranger

#1589 Post by beniliusbob »

thirdkingdom wrote:I hope to update by tomorrow morning, at the latest. Sorry for how long this is taken; my Kickstarter has taken off faster than I anticipated.
That's awesome! No need to apologize. Congrats!

The_Wanderer
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1590 Post by The_Wanderer »

thirdkingdom wrote:I hope to update by tomorrow morning, at the latest. Sorry for how long this is taken; my Kickstarter has taken off faster than I anticipated.
Nice! You got some work to do!

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1591 Post by shaidar »

No worries, that's great news.

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1592 Post by thirdkingdom »

Aight, my week from hell is over. Will get an update up ASAP no later than tomorrow morning.

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1593 Post by thirdkingdom »

Sorry for the prolonged absence. Work has gotten incredibly stressful, but the main problem -- well, not problem -- is that my wife is really starting to struggle with being at home since March with my daughter, and I've been trying to be more present for them when I'm home (ie not on any devices). It's weird; my life hasn't really changed that much with Covid. I haven't missed any work -- if anything we're busier than ever -- I wake up at the same time, go in at the same time, my gaming is primarily online, and that hasn't changed, etc.

Anyway, I think there are a couple of options. Next week looks to be just as busy for me during work, so my posting will be limited then. We can either continue with this combat, with me posting when I get a chance (likely on the weekends only for the next week or two), or I can fast forward to the end of the combat. You'll lose some mercenaries, but I'm not going to kill PCs or henchmen outright, although there may be some injuries. It's likely you guys will win this fight, although it should be fairly close.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1594 Post by shaidar »

Hey TK, no worries.

To be honest I don't mind either option, which ever is easiest/the others are happy with.

The_Wanderer
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1595 Post by The_Wanderer »

I guess I'd prefer slowly getting through the combat. Honestly just knowing your expectation for how quickly things will move is enough for me either way. Most important is to take care of your family first. Yours is not the only one that is still adjusting.

VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1596 Post by VonAlric »

Whichever way you see fit. I like the slower pace through the combat since there's a lot of moving parts in this one. However, I understand the need for expediency at times. It's your game, I'm just glad to be in it.

PresGas
Scout
Scout

#1597 Post by PresGas »

I'm the newest here, so deffer to the majority vote of the others. It has been a fun start. Take your time and practice good self care.
You've been chosen as an extra
in the movie adaptation
of the sequel to your life
- Pavement

Hosting the OSRIC and Dangerous Dungeons! Wiki:
https://osricwiki.presgas.name/doku.php?id=index

beniliusbob
Ranger
Ranger

#1598 Post by beniliusbob »

I'm happy to see the combat run through either way. I'm not in any rush, so I don't mind if things go more slowly. Maybe we can push through until we hit a "turning point" and then sim the rest?

Definitely take the necessary time with your family, tk. As long as you are happy to continue running the game, I'll be here: it's a fantastic campaign, one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of playing in - PbP, virtual or tabletop. But I know that DMing can become grueling, so I completely understand a slower pace or a hiatus if required.

VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1599 Post by VonAlric »

For those who haven't joined, TK's Kickstarter is getting down to the last week and has reached several stretch goals. It can see the final stretch goal of a third new populated hex (need just under $400 to realize it). If you haven't backed it, why not do so? Encourage others to back it since it is a sure thing as well.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1600 Post by shaidar »

Congrats on the runway success of your kickstarter!

Return to “A Brave New World (OSE)”