Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: H-Chat (Social Media Thread)

#42 Post by Antman9 »

Image Plant Science Center Foundation
(Sponsored)
June 9 at 5:00 PM - H-Chat

IX7 rep Angela Marketo shared her company’s latest wins today at a press conference with PSCF representatives.

Our partners have come a long way this year with the Cas9-27b genome. We are happy to announce several new contracts with partnering cities and the US Military. As many already know, rats have always been a problem where humans congregate, the cities is what I’m speaking of. But that’s not all. Bugs too have been a major problem for us. Germs are, and always have been, our biggest enemy, but also our greatest ally. We couldn’t survive without them. Our partners have been able to target only those things, bacteria and viruses, which cause us the most trouble, the most pain and suffering. Our partners and their amazing breakthrough work in genomics have brought us to the brink, and perhaps tomorrow, the end of this war.

Last month we began shipping a new aerosol delivery agent capable of not only reducing, but eliminating for good, the escalating rat populations, the cockroach, the spider, and the mosquito nuisances, and let’s face it, the plagues to humanity, to name just a few, in our largest cities. With a new patented sticky micro-particulate-aerosol-dispersion gas, MPAD for short, we are able to bring the war directly to the places where these vermin live. Cities such as New York, Chicago, St. Louis, Los Altos, Arlington, just to name a few, have already begun fogging campaigns, and the initial results are staggering. Simply Amazing I tell you. Rat and bug infestations within the first week of dispersal were halved. IX7 is happy to be a part of this amazing landmark of human history. Thank you.

After the press conference, in an exclusive interview with our representatives, Angela shared, for the first time, that her partners completed developed of a new vaccine for military enlisted that will eliminate all other vaccines, and bolsters all previous efficacy potencies by three hundred percent. All military branches rolled out the vaccine earlier this year. As of May fifteenth one-hundred percent of enlisted personnel have been vaccinated with zero side effects. An amazing achievement in vaccine history.

We are extremely happy with the results so far, and are confident that this is just the beginning of a brighter, healthier future for us all.Angela told us at the conclusion of the interview. A sort of motto for IX7 it seems.

Please Like, Follow, and Share to get the latest breaking news and stay abreast on the forefront of Innovation.
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#43 Post by wolfpack »

Antman9 wrote:Image Plant Science Center Foundation
(Sponsored)
June 9 at 5:00 PM - H-Chat

IX7 rep Angela Marketo shared her company’s latest wins today at a press conference with PSCF representatives.

Last month we began shipping a new aerosol delivery agent capable of not only reducing, but eliminating for good, the escalating rat populations, the cockroach, the spider, and the mosquito nuisances, and let’s face it, the plagues to humanity, to name just a few, in our largest cities. With a new patented sticky micro-particulate-aerosol-dispersion gas, MPAD for short, we are able to bring the war directly to the places where these vermin live. Cities such as New York, Chicago, St. Louis, Los Altos, Arlington, just to name a few,

Fuck that shit I am going out to buy a gas mask right now

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#44 Post by wolfpack »

“War on Rats! Is it Finally Over for New York City?"
Rat populations appear to have diminish significantly after IX7 announced their campaign and generous assistance to New York, Chicago, St. Louis, and other cities with escalating rat infestations. Rat populations seemed to disappear almost overnight. In the wake, citizens curious as to the extent, have taken to the streets late at night in search of proof, and are reporting strange “Things” lingering in the shadows, always at the edge of the light, and disappearing as soon as Humans move in for a closer look. Some of the more happy residents say the “Snoopers,” those curious people with “nothing better to do but go snooping about in the shadows after dark, should leave well enough alone, and be happy for once that the government is actually doing what they’re supposed to do.”

“Missing Corpses!”
The FBI announced last week in a follow-up press conference to the May 23rd news report pertaining to missing corpses from the Baton Rouge Coroner’s office, stated a rash of related incidents have sprung up in the following cities: Chicago, IL; St. Louis, MO; Los Altos, CA; Arlington, TX, and several other smaller cities around the country. The FBI believe these to be related cases and would not divulge any other information as they are still actively investigation the crimes.
So corpses are missing in the same cities they are spraying this shit.

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#45 Post by Antman9 »

Header.PNG
Header.PNG (18.48 KiB) Viewed 2209 times
Holy Shit! What is happening out there. I live in Edwardsville, IL. We can see the fires from the river bluff here. It looks like the whole city of St. Louis is on fire. The news reports and social media have blown up. And it's happening all over the country! This is some crazy shit Man! Are there really huge insect swarms over in the city?! Everything is pretty normal here in Edwardsville. For the moment at least. But I heard the stores here are jammed with people. It's getting ugly. :shock:
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#46 Post by wolfpack »

outbreak text.jpg
outbreak text.jpg (56.17 KiB) Viewed 2207 times

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#47 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Hey. Have you guys seen those swarms yet? I've only seen them from a distance. So far.

I'm going to stay put for now. Seal up the house and hunker down for a bit. It's just bugs, right? They'll move on or die. The ecosystem can't sustain this amount for too long.

Do you have any news from the hospital?

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#48 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Forgot to say. What channel are you guys on, in case power goes out?
I've got a couple of GMRS handhelds, a 5W GMRS base station, and a portable Ham radio.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#49 Post by wolfpack »

No ham radio just a couple of walkie talkies and a police scanner.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#50 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Ok. If you've used them within the last few years and don't have a license, then they are FRS. Let's try channel 15 (462.5500 MHz), privacy code 15.
Just in case.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#51 Post by wolfpack »

OK I have a set of Cobra ACXT645 two way radios I got around christmas to take when hiking.

They are supposed to have a 35 mile radius let's give them a try

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#52 Post by Scott308 »

So far, business as usual at the hospital. The OR, anyway. I should be good to go for game night.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#53 Post by Rex »

I should be good to go for game night as well. I have 2 GMRS radios, I will monitor channel 15/15.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#54 Post by OGRE MAGE »

My old man always told me that the world would end if the Blues ever won Lord Stanley's Cup.

After seeing this shit going on now, I hope he wasn't serious.

I think I will go dig some gear out of the basement, just in case. I will tune into 15/15 once I'm charged up, in case the interwebs go down next.

Lets keep in touch! This could definitely get worse before it gets better.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#55 Post by wolfpack »

I always said the world will end before the Browns win a superbowl and they are looking really good so....

It's the shit they have been spraying in the cities, you start messing around with genetic mutation and what do you think is going to happen. Now we have killer bug swarms and giant rats eating people.

If things get worse and we have to book it these are the coordinates I will be heading to

37.6362° N, 91.0018° W

It's a small unincorporated township of less than 200 people that is butted up against the Mark Twain national forest. There are a number of rental cabins in the area.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#56 Post by Rex »

I printed some maps to your spot just in case. I am sealed up good for now.

Scott308

#57 Post by Scott308 »

I'll print up the map, too. I have a GPS, but who knows how long I'll be able to keep it charged if things break down.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Scott308

#58 Post by Scott308 »

OGRE MAGE wrote:My old man always told me that the world would end if the Blues ever won Lord Stanley's Cup.
Yeah, but it'd be worth it. So awesome being in the arena watching them raise the Cup in Boston! I might never change my ringtone again!

#StillplayingGloria

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#59 Post by wolfpack »

Umm are you guys seeing the news? City is on fire and it's spreading, explosions, man eating bug swarms.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#60 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ok, this shit is getting serious now!

Do we hunker down by ourselves? Or do you guys think we need to try to group together to get through this?

I wonder if it is even safe enough to try that?

Return to “HeliXSwitch Initiative (Outbreak: Undead 2E)”