"I am a little bruised up but not to bad."

At 52 of 64 I think.

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: Part 1: Northam & Mistlevy

#162 Post by tarlyn »

Mist

"I am bruised up here if you are able to preform some healing Iwould be grateful"

33 of 70 lol

P.S I don't even know all of his powers yet, but I think he can heal himself too but probably not enough heh
"I drained the soul of a monk once....... It tasted like Chocolate."

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#163 Post by Scott308 »

Ivaran Liaris

The druid casts a healing spell upon Mist.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#164 Post by Dram »

Luxor is only 5/52 hit points very badly wounded.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#165 Post by tarlyn »

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#166 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Brock

Brock looks around at his battered and bruised companions "I'm good." Think Venkman not covered in marshmellow at the end of ghostbusters.

"Those things were messed up bro. Where did they come from?"

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#167 Post by tarlyn »

Mist

"Not sure, friend Brock. I suspect they are friends of that abomination

we call a Dragon."

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#168 Post by Cwreando »

Drex

Drex says, "Let's help get the towns folk to buildings and have healers check them out. I'll help search the bodies once I get folks settled down from the fight."

Drex helps the wounded to a building for the healers to look over then comes back and searches the bodies.
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#169 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Battle Aftermath: Licking your wounds

The group gathers back in the tavern after checking on the locals nobody was hurt the attack appears to have been coordinated on the adventuring party and the town defenders. Searching the defeated lizardmen leaves you with few leads but the acidic salvia of some of the creatures leaves you knowing what could have burned the words into the formerly town of Northam. Other than the curates that helped the group there are not many other healers in the town of Mistlevy it is a rural swamp village/town. Any left are those in command of the guard/temple which oddly enough is the very same tavern you are in. The town not being overly large has some places that have double uses. The group does receive some healing but only one can be cast on each injured person unless someone more injured than others needs double healing. The question is what now do you attempt to track down the foes that fled perhaps they left clues behind to lead you to their lair.

Mervon "The High Priest" an older balding man comes to the group followed by the two curates that aided in the battle he says a prayer of healing, and some of your wounds heal, turning into scars that no longer bleed or hurt just merely ache a mild amount. The prayer takes a good 10 minutes of time but it leaves everyone feeling a little better off than before. "Does anyone need additional healing? I appreciate what you have done for the town and my people. As it says treat others in such a manner as a child would treat, hmm wait no do unto others as others do unto ducks? No that isn't it. Eh well good things to those who do good unto others."

Prayer of Healing 30ft Area [3d8+3] = 13+3 = 16 HP healed to everyone.

Actions?
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Scott308

#170 Post by Scott308 »

Ivaran Liaris

I thank you for the healing on behalf of our group. We are just happy we arrived when we did, so we could prevent more harm befalling the villagers. Is there any other way we may be of assistance? Any aid we could provide?
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#171 Post by Rex »

Jo

"Yes my friend Ivaran is correct as usual, what can we do to help you."

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#172 Post by Dram »

Juxorbegins searching the bodies of the dead enemies.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#173 Post by tarlyn »

Mist

Mist stays alert for any sign of trouble, not trusting this may be the end of attacks on the village.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#174 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Brock

"So now we go hunt down a dragon? Seems like a good way to get killed, yeah?" He smiles and laughs. "What the hells, let's do it!"

He sends Dr. Whoo up to see if the retreating monsters can be spotted, or any other incoming threats.

GreyWolfVT

#175 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Searching the fallen foes

Nothing is found on the Stormwyts (Description: The creature resembles a wyvern without a stinger but black-scaled and red-eyed. A pronounced horned ridge shades its brow, and its bat-like wings flap with the calm intensity of an apex predator on the hunt as it glides
through the air.) they were only attacking with what they were naturally born with claws and teeth, it is noted that their saliva has an acidic effect as some found the hard way in battle. The Ixtupi Savages only had basic wooden clubs. The Ixtupi Dragonblood Brutes were the large dragonlike creatures with black leathery wings you saw earlier. (description: This lizardman stands a full head taller than his savage brethren, his scales a deep, near-black green and his eyes a bright crimson red. Leathery wings spanning eight feet rise from his shoulders, and his facial structure is noticeably more primal and draconic than the rest of the Ixtupi.) wears a breastplate for armor, and were carrying a trident for their weapons. None of the creatures had anything else on them.

Mervon "The High Priest" replies in kind to Jo "You all have already done a great lot for my people and the village you put a stop to the invading forces of evil lizardmen and the guardians of the village are still alive." then replying to Ivaran "Hunt down the escaped Lizard creatures and put an end to their evil. That's the best thing you can do additionally for us. As your little gnome friend there says if there is a dragon out there you should hunt that down." he says then looking as if deep in thought "As the saying goes the world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the dragons, but because of the people who don't do anything them." nodding with satisfaction like he has the saying right but the curates in the room look like that is incorrect shaking their heads and groaning the high priest simply ignores them.

Actions?

[OOC: What he misquoted was this "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."]
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#176 Post by Cwreando »

Drex

Drex comments, "Thank you for healing us. It seems our next task is to track down these vial creatures and prevent them from returning here or anywhere else. Should there be a dragon we will need to be careful my friends. We should sell this equipment for coin unless any of you need such gear. I'd like to gather some of the saliva from those creatures glands in vials as it seems very corrosive and might come in handy. High priest if I could trouble you for some flask to contain the acid with acid resistant stoppers. Perhaps glass flasks with glass stoppers and soft wax to hold the stoppers in place?"

Drex will collect as many as he can perhaps one for each of his friends.
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

GreyWolfVT

#177 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Mervon motions to the Curates and they go to another room and return with the materials Drex asked for. "Sure take these will 3 be enough?" You are given 3 glass containers/flasks with stoppers and sealing wax.

Scott308

#178 Post by Scott308 »

Ivaran Liaris

Three will be perfect. Thank you for your generosity.

To the others, he concurs with Drex. Selling this gear- if we can find a buyer- seems like a solid idea. I myself have no use for any of it, but perhaps someone else does?

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#179 Post by tarlyn »

Mist

"Whatever you deem enough for u s is fine by me."

Turning to the others "We should try to find where they came from. I bet we find that Dragon in the process."

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#180 Post by Rex »

Jo

"Perhaps, we should get moving as soon as we are healed."

Return to “Deadly Delves: Reign of Ruin (5e)”