Ready!

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Character Generation

#62 Post by Antman9 »

I Ditto the readiness :)
I am stoked and ready to roll!
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

rossik
Ranger
Ranger

#63 Post by rossik »

dont want to hold the game, but istill have stuff to complete.

How do i do my HP, equipment and adjustment to my stats?

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#64 Post by Antman9 »

Hi rossik,

Here is the breakdown of what you need and have left to do. Let me know if you have questions. Hope this helps.

Weight: Your Choice
Encumbrance: n/a
Languages: Human, Yellow City Trade Tongue
XP/Next Lvl: 0/2,000
HP: Cur/Max: Roll

Code: Select all

[1d8]
result= # rolled/#rolled
A/C: Determine AC by the armor you purchase/wear (see below)
Level: 1
Height: Your Choice
Movement: Normal: 120’ (<400 coins enc.); Enc/Combat: 40‘/rnd; Run: 120’/rnd

STR: + 5% to earned experience points; + 1 to hit, damage, and opening doors
INT: Can write simple Common words
WIS: Normal magic-based saving throws
DEX: No adjustment
CON: HP Adj: + 1 points per hit die
CHR: React Adj: -1; Max Ret: 3; Morale: 6

Weapons:
You may choose and use any weapons (that you can afford). Then add them to the Weapons tab of your character sheet.
Name (cost in Gold) (damage)
  • Battle Axe (two-handed) (7) (1d8)
    Hand Axe (4) (1d6)
    Crossbow (fires quarrels) (30) (1d6)
    Case with 30 quarrels (10)
    Long Bow (40) (1d6)
    Short Bow (25) (1d6)
    Quiver with 20 arrows (5)
    1 silver-tipped arrow (5)
    Normal dagger (3) (1d4)
    Silver dagger (30) (1d4)
    Short Sword (7) (1d6)
    Sword (normal) (10) (1d8)
    Two-handed Sword (15) (1d10)
    Mace (5) (1d6)
    Club (3) (1d4)
    Pole Arm (two-handed) (7) (1d10)
    Sling with 30 Sling Stones (2) (1d4)
    Spear (3) (1d6)
    War Hammer (4) (1d6)
Starting Gold: Roll

Code: Select all

[3d6x10]
Equipment:
Purchase equipment as you like with the gold you have (look at some of the other character sheets if you’re not certain where to start). Add your equipment to the Inventory tab. Add your remaining Gold after purchasing equipment.
  • (name) (cost in Gold)
    Backpack (5)
    Flask of Oil (2)
    Hammer (small) (2)
    Holy Symbol (25)
    Holy Water (1 vial) (25)
    Iron Spikes (twelve) (1)
    Lantern (10)
    Mirror (hand-sized, steel) (5)
    Rations:
    • Iron Rations (preserved food for 1 person/1 week) (15)
      Standard Rations (unpreserved food for 1 person/1 week) (5)
    Rope (50' length) (1)
    Sacks:
    • Small (1)
      Large (2)
    Thieves' Tools (25)
    Tinder Box (flint & steel) (3)
    Torches - 6 (1)
    Water/Wine Skin (1)
    Wine (1 quart) (1)
    Wolfsbane (1 bunch) (10)
    Wooden Pole (10' long) (1)
Armor:
Choose any armor you like. Encumberance/flexibility may hinder you in some cases; depending on how the GM runs his campaign :)
Name (AC) (cost in Gold)
  • Chain Mail Armor (5) (40)
    Leather Armor (7) (20)
    Plate Mail Armor (3) (60)
    Shield (-1*) (10)
    *Deduct 1 from Armor Class number if shield is used.
  • (Type of Armor) (AC)
    Clothing only (9)
    Shield only (8)
    Leather Armor (7)
    Leather Armor & Shield (6)
    Chain Mail Armor (5)
    Chain Mail Armor & Shield (4)
    Plate Mail Armor (3)
    Plate Mail Armor & Shield (2)
Background:
GeoOrigin: The Mountains of the Moon
Other Human Background: 4-7 Very low caste (born of a prostitute, vagrant, criminal, cockroach breeder)

FIGHTER:
The prime requisite for a fighter is Strength. Strong fighters can kill monsters more easily with their powerful blows. A Strength score of 13 or greater will give the fighter a bonus on earned experience points.

RESTRICTIONS: Fighters use eight-sided dice (d8) to determine their hit points. In addition to this advantage, they may use any weapon, wear any type of armor, and may use shields.

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Though they have no special abilities like special sight or bonuses, fighters are very powerful characters. Their greater endurance (more hit points), strong armor, many weapons, and great strength make them a necessary part of everyparty of adventurers.
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

rossik
Ranger
Ranger

#66 Post by rossik »

corrected!

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#67 Post by Pulpatoon »

I'd like to suggest a new thread where we can post our character sheets. It is sometimes helpful to refer to them, and it'll take awhile to find them in this thread.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#68 Post by ffilz »

Pulpatoon wrote:I'd like to suggest a new thread where we can post our character sheets. It is sometimes helpful to refer to them, and it'll take awhile to find them in this thread.
Yea, we can do that, and actually I need to add some stuff to the Google sheet because I'd actually like that to be our primary reference for the characters.

In the past, I've used Google Docs for collecting all the PCs, but I think there are advantages to Google Sheets.

One option may be to have a tab per character, and then have a central tab that pulls certain information together (like attributes, saves, combat charts etc.).
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#69 Post by ffilz »

I started a thread for character sheets.

We will use that as the primary resource with the Google Sheet a quick reference.

Butter Burt (hmm, would you like to choose a more thematic name? It's ok if not), Vicenç Santharam, and Gigyansh are all from The Mountains of the Moon, were you explicitly choosing to be from the starting oligarchy or not?

Samsura is from an oligarchy in nearby Sugd. It's far enough away to not show up on my local map. I'll choose a location for it within "real world Nepal" that provides the geography (and sometimes place names, but not much else...) for the campaign.

Frank
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#70 Post by sulldawga »

ffilz wrote:Gigyansh are all from The Mountains of the Moon, were you explicitly choosing to be from the starting oligarchy or not?
Leaving it up to random roll.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#71 Post by ffilz »

sulldawga wrote:
ffilz wrote:Gigyansh are all from The Mountains of the Moon, were you explicitly choosing to be from the starting oligarchy or not?
Ok, I'll put together some random tables shortly.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#72 Post by sulldawga »

ffilz wrote:
sulldawga wrote:
Ok, I'll put together some random tables shortly.
It's not important to me at all so don't put any effort into it unless you think it's going to matter in the game.

rossik
Ranger
Ranger

#73 Post by rossik »

If the name dont fit, ok. Suggestions?

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#74 Post by ffilz »

rossik wrote:If the name dont fit, ok. Suggestions?
Here's a list of some names: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B18gUV ... 9aems/view

rossik
Ranger
Ranger

#75 Post by rossik »

ffilz wrote:
rossik wrote:If the name dont fit, ok. Suggestions?
Here's a list of some names: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B18gUV ... 9aems/view

Kajal, then

Return to “Frank's Yoon Suin (OD&D|BX)”