Chapter 1: Prisoners of the Drow

drpete
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Chapter 1: Prisoners of the Drow

#61 Post by drpete »

The group idles away the rest of the time before going to sleep.

The next day, you are awakened when a group of three guards and six quaggoth come to divide you up for your duties. One of the drow unlocks the gate, and calls for you all to emerge.

Do you want to do anything in particular as you are led off to your duties?

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by Pulpatoon »

Has Ornthalas had a chance to attempt picking our manacles?

drpete
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by drpete »

He certainly can try, and anyone who wants to can try to escape. On a failure, you cannot try again until you take a long rest (so you can roll an attempt for yesterday, and one for today, if you like.)

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#64 Post by Scott308 »

Ornthalas

While still able to communicate silently with everyone, Ornthalas makes a few suggestions. When we're on work detail tomorrow, look for anything that looks like the way to the surface. Look for any way we could potentially isolate some of our captors- a bridge we can cut, whatever. If you can get your hands on anything you can use as a weapon or something that could slow down our captors somehow, take it, but don't get caught. If you don't think you can avoid being spotted, don't try it. Better to let it go than have them catch you. I've got something I can try to pick locks with, but if you can get a piece of wire or something long and thin it might be better than what I found. Any additional info we can get, either overheard or observed, about the area could be important. Hopefully, we'll try our escape tomorrow night.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Return to “Out of the Abyss (5e)”