Group 2, Episode 2: Greenest in Flames

DM: Dave
Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

Re: Group 2, Episode 2: Greenest in Flames

#301 Post by Scott308 »

Dureau Sathaos

Raising his holy symbol, the cleric begins speaking words of Holy power, resulting in several things happening in rapid succession. First, Kan-Demir stabilizes. Next, chaos! Suddenly, the light is extinguished, plunging the mill into darkness. As soon as the light goes out, Dureau begins moving. He makes his way in the dark toward the doors. When he gets outside, he stays near the wall, heading west toward Catarina.
So, this is what he does. First, he uses his bonus action to cast Spare the Dying on Kan-Demir. Then, knowing the rest of his companions have Darkvision while the cultists do not, he uses his action to end the Light spell, killing the light. He then gets away from the enemies, taking his chances with the attacks of opportunity. With a high AC and the cultists all attacking with Disadvantage because they can't see, he feels he should be ok.
Random d20: [1d20] = 13
Edited to include d20 roll.
Last edited by Scott308 on Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#302 Post by GreyWolfVT »

“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#303 Post by Faanku »

'Nicely done,' Zintra thinks to herself as the light inside the mill is extinguished. Using the newly-offered cover of darkness to her advantage, she slips inside the door and looses a Fire Bolt at the nearest cultist, before moving back outside.
Fire Bolt [1d20+5] = 16+5 = 21[1d10] = 3
Mystery Roll [1d20] = 19
Palaeo will Help as usual, distracting the Red Dot Cultist.

Return to “Tyranny of Dragons - Group 2 (5e)”