Off Duty 2 (OOC)

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Off Duty 2 (OOC)

#2 Post by Taaz »

Two Questions, is the Ettas escape room OOC?

And I double checked the lore, but couldn't tell is PCOC a thing in this universe? If it is, is it roughly the same as the game to comics canon but updated for the times?

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Bluehorse »

Etta's Escape Plan is mainly ooc reference at this stage. All IC threads will always be higher up in announcements just to organize things.

As for PCOC... it is a thing but mainly in NY. My thought was at this point there was a little more in place federal and international level that would have been put in place and that Dr. Melnitz would have been working all this time as a "common sense" advocate to keep things from getting over regulated. This is my GM way of saying I am attempting to simplify it for us :) however, also like common sense... if you demolish down town while chasing slime, you can bet their will be consequences.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by Rex »

I was looking forward to demolishing downtown. You had to go and take all the fun out of it. :)

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#5 Post by Taaz »

Ah ok, I was thinking if Etta wanted to involve PCOC I would imagine the feds had something to say about where the equipment was stored and by whom it was held.

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Pulpatoon »

No, but Etta still thinks the FBI should look into Sandy Sanderson's real estate dealings.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#7 Post by Scott308 »

Is there a limit to how many Brownie Points you can use on one roll?
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by Bluehorse »

Scott308 wrote:Is there a limit to how many Brownie Points you can use on one roll?
There is no limit, but keep in mind that these are also basically your HPs in DnD terms. So if you hit 1 you are incapacitated. Literally having given it your all.

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#9 Post by Pulpatoon »

I applaud Lionel's masterful use of car sales techniques against a used car salesman.

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#10 Post by Taaz »

yeah im loving that whole car lot trip.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#11 Post by Scott308 »

Thanks guys! I'm writing it all and reading it in Sam Jackson's voice, so if something doesn't sound like I think I'd hear him say, I rewrite it. Obviously, there are a few words I'm not gonna have him say, but it's fun to write. Maybe I'll have Lionel start quoting Ezekiel (or Jules Winnfield's version of it anyway) at the ghosts!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#12 Post by Taaz »

Is there anymore that I can research to narrow it down to, or wait until more clues are found?

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#15 Post by Bluehorse »

Still need a post and possible rolls from Lionel and Mac.

Scott, I had originally said to roll a mod for putting on stickers, but that should be an easy. Sorry. Still calling for a hard if you want to install lights, sirens etc, but if both of you are working on it, I will let you help each other at a mod roll each.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#17 Post by GreyWolfVT »

no worries i had a live 5e game last night so i haven't gotten to updating my games, so it's not just you Brett ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#18 Post by Bluehorse »

Okay, it has been a few days since anyone has posted and for whatever reason I can no longer post from my laptop, only my phone. (working on working out the problem whatever it might be.)

We have the research and the leads. I just need a basic idea of where you want to go from here as individuals as well as a team before I can make another post to move things along.

Happy weekend everyone!

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#19 Post by Pulpatoon »

Etta is eager to get over to St. George & Alexandra Orthodox Church and talk with the resident Popascu.

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#20 Post by Taaz »

Yeah I wanted to make sure that everyone was on board but really Jason wanted to go talk to Popascu

Return to “OOC Archive”