Off Duty (OOC)

Roamingvapor
Strider
Strider

Re: Off Duty (OOC)

#301 Post by Roamingvapor »

If you want to, go for it. If not, I'll save up BP's and Mac can learn from doing.
I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can pull it off.
Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#302 Post by Taaz »

you could still pick it up if you want, it would help to have a few. Plus gonna have to spend some brownie points anyway eventually
Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#303 Post by Pulpatoon »

Etta might make sense as a trapper. She's likely to hand back during initial confrontation, researching on her phone, and could then slide in after the rest of you have worn the ghost down. Her moves aren't the best, but we're probably better off with the more athletically adept among us wearing proton packs.

I'll go read up on GB advancement.
Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#304 Post by Pulpatoon »

So, I see it costs 30 BP to up a Trait by one point, but I'm not seeing how much it costs to gain a new Talent. Can someone fill me in?
Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#305 Post by Taaz »

yeah i was double checking, that might be a rule on one of the info posts here. they did it in the next edition of this game but i dont see anything in the original book about it. I thought I was just overlooking it
Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#306 Post by Bluehorse »

Just a quick note, I will be moving things forward tonight. I will also be checking to see about costs to add a skill. I had thought there was a way, but I might be confusing WoD again. This might be something we do as an outright swap for now if that is a route you want to go. I also would like any suggestions for players that you know who would want to fill in the 6th slot here since Jake is now gone.
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#307 Post by GreyWolfVT »

took my son out to the local business as they do a trick or treat thing and saw 2 ghostbusters lol 1 was a little kid the other was a parent.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e
GreyWolfVT

#309 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Mind you one was not with the other, one was handing candy out for one of the businesses with her kid. The other was like a foot tall had to be like a year or two old maybe. Mini buster :)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#310 Post by Taaz »

I dont have any player suggestions, was there anyone else interested you wait listed?
GreyWolfVT

#312 Post by GreyWolfVT »

i have no ideas for any players other than Dram, he usually jumps at new games but mostly for AD&D games for the most part.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#313 Post by Scott308 »

I don't know how much I will be able to post over the next week and a half. Saturday is my marathon game and Sunday will be catching up on sleep. Next week I'm busy with Gamehole Con Wednesday- Sunday and my normal game night is Tuesday. I'll try to post when I can, but can't guarantee anything. Feel free to NPC my character so I don't slow things down.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson
Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#316 Post by Taaz »

Shhh, hes being sneaky
GreyWolfVT

#317 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bluehorse wrote:LOL did Roy just answer a fake call and hand the phone to Julia?
well one of those bossy guys said something about pretend to take a call he faked it and beat it out of the room he doesn't like being filmed or interviewed. ;)

Roamingvapor
Strider
Strider

#318 Post by Roamingvapor »

"
GreyWolfVT wrote:
Roy keeps trying to find other things to work on out of the shot of the camera and away from the interviewers. Busying himself with cleaning the equipment and making sure things look neat and tidy.

Roll brains Mod. 10 or more your good. Then roll again for hard. I got a plan"

Is it "GET HER!"? Is that the plan? 'Cuz that didn't work out for the guys in the library.
I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can pull it off.
GreyWolfVT

#319 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Get her who lol nope i have no plans to get any "her"

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#320 Post by Pulpatoon »

Roamingvapor wrote:Is it "GET HER!"? Is that the plan? 'Cuz that didn't work out for the guys in the library.

Return to “OOC Archive”