Das Bierkeller - OOC Chat

Bitter_Dice
Strider
Strider

Das Bierkeller - OOC Chat

#1 Post by Bitter_Dice »

Please limit the OOC chatter to this thread. And have a stein of beer on me!

LtTibbles
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Das Bierkeller - OOC Chat

#2 Post by LtTibbles »

Alright, I'm really glad we could get this game going! So I've gone and posted Oddone's portrait in the character thread, his backstory should be up by the end of the day hopefully. The only thing I was going to ask Bitter_Dice is if you could post the google drive link to our sheets in the character thread please! I figure it might make things easier for everybody.

Quetzal
Strider
Strider

#3 Post by Quetzal »

Excited here as well!! One question on the backgrounds...should we wait until you post more about The Backdrop and tie our characters to that, or just go ahead and keep them geographically/culturally neutral? Not sure if we should be assuming the Germanic influence from the core rules or not.

LtTibbles
Ranger
Ranger

#4 Post by LtTibbles »

Well the module we'll be playing is from Warhammer Fantasy 2e so I'll be basing my background on that setting myself, unless our GM wanted to use something different.

Bitter_Dice
Strider
Strider

#5 Post by Bitter_Dice »

LtTibbles wrote:Well the module we'll be playing is from Warhammer Fantasy 2e so I'll be basing my background on that setting myself, unless our GM wanted to use something different.
You've got that right. Sort of a Germanic late medieval/early Renaissance feel. There is plenty of info on the website out there. You will be flotsam of a horrible war where the forces of chaos was beaten back. Stay tuned for the backdrop

Quetzal
Strider
Strider

#6 Post by Quetzal »

Ok, thanks both. BD, are we still going with the idea that humanity is primarily monotheistic like you mentioned in your first checking interest post?

Bitter_Dice
Strider
Strider

#7 Post by Bitter_Dice »

Quetzal wrote:BD, are we still going with the idea that humanity is primarily monotheistic like you mentioned in your first checking interest post?
Yes, pretty much based on the Holy Roman Church. Sigmar if I mention him at will be like a highly sainted figure

LtTibbles
Ranger
Ranger

#8 Post by LtTibbles »

Alright got my background up, it got a bit long on me but let me know if there is anything I should change or if anything is weird or what not.

Bitter_Dice
Strider
Strider

#9 Post by Bitter_Dice »

Got the Storm of Chaos backdrop up. I also posted a map of Middenland where the game starts. Draw your attention to the right near the edge and you will see 'Untergard.' That's where the characters are at the beginning. You'll need to see this on a PC or laptop screen. I'm not a tech savvy dude.

Bitter_Dice
Strider
Strider

#10 Post by Bitter_Dice »

The adventure ICC thread is up! Please feel free to throw your characters in the mix. I'll be introducing the NPCs soon enough but it might be till the weekend till I can do it. But in the meantime, have fun.

Quetzal
Strider
Strider

#11 Post by Quetzal »

How do I use the Spoiler function on an attached image?

LtTibbles
Ranger
Ranger

#12 Post by LtTibbles »

Highlighting the whole line and clicking the spoiler button doesn't work?

Quetzal
Strider
Strider

#13 Post by Quetzal »

LtTibbles wrote:Highlighting the whole line and clicking the spoiler button doesn't work?
Got it, thanks. I didn't know you had to specifically set it to show as a line in the preview.

Quetzal
Strider
Strider

#14 Post by Quetzal »

Apologies in advance. What's an ackerplatz (from the Back Drop)? I found ankerplatz, a place where boats dock.

Bitter_Dice
Strider
Strider

#15 Post by Bitter_Dice »

Quetzal wrote:Apologies in advance. What's an ackerplatz (from the Back Drop)? I found ankerplatz, a place where boats dock.
Acker=field. Platz=square

It's really not important how it's translated save that it is basically a town square

Quetzal
Strider
Strider

#16 Post by Quetzal »

Thanks!

Quetzal
Strider
Strider

#17 Post by Quetzal »

LtTibbles wrote:The only thing I was going to ask Bitter_Dice is if you could post the google drive link to our sheets in the character thread please! I figure it might make things easier for everybody.
I'll second this request.

Unfortunately I'll be pretty jammed up at work today and have plans tonight. I'll have my first ICC post up tomorrow (Saturday).

LtTibbles
Ranger
Ranger

#18 Post by LtTibbles »

Sounds good!

Quetzal
Strider
Strider

#19 Post by Quetzal »

Sorry if I missed it, but what time of year is it? Should we assume the temperatures basically mirror Germany by season?

Quetzal
Strider
Strider

#20 Post by Quetzal »

Hi Guys,

Heads up that I'll be on vacation from 6/21 to 6/30. I should still be able to post regularly from my phone, but won't have my computer and won't have access to the rules. I'll bring a copy of my character sheet since it's hard to read on a phone.

Q

Return to “Paths of the Damned (Zweihander)”