Q&A: All things out of character

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Q&A: All things out of character

#421 Post by GreyWolfVT »

:roll: yes I know I am lacking a game update.....had plans to do this last night but a Widower friend of mine wanted to hang out so I went and hung out and talked with him for a while. After all the "honey do" stuff today I hope to post game updates. However VT is going to get hit with a if the sources are right 1-2' of snow this weekend so I may not be able to update due to shoveling snow, loss of power and internet possible as well.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Nordbo
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#422 Post by Nordbo »

Thanks all! Looking forward to gaming.

Captain Kinkajou
Ranger
Ranger

#423 Post by Captain Kinkajou »

GreyWolfVT wrote::roll: yes I know I am lacking a game update.....had plans to do this last night but a Widower friend of mine wanted to hang out so I went and hung out and talked with him for a while. After all the "honey do" stuff today I hope to post game updates. However VT is going to get hit with a if the sources are right 1-2' of snow this weekend so I may not be able to update due to shoveling snow, loss of power and internet possible as well.
No sweat Ed. Have fun in the snow. Is it really -21 there (that's what it says on the internet weather)? That's pretty chilly.... Brrrr

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#424 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Nope it's actually 11 degrees F above 0 if you are talking celsius then it's like -11 if my math is right.

Please see new OOC area here https://www.unseenservant.us/forum/view ... 598&t=8136

I am locking this due to 22 pages.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Return to “Archive”