Chat

Longfingers
Scout
Scout

Re: Chat

#261 Post by Longfingers »

Sounds like a good plan. Safe travels everyone.

LtTibbles
Ranger
Ranger

#262 Post by LtTibbles »

Works for me, have fun everyone!

Captain Kinkajou
Ranger
Ranger

#263 Post by Captain Kinkajou »

Charles, I just wanted to check about the map as I am slightly confused :?

Earlier you said "A closed, wooden door can be found to the left, on the same wall as the entry hall." I took this to mean that the door was opening going back parallel to the direction we'd come, as I've drawn. However, in your latest post you wrote "Jasper peers through with his torch held high. The door opens into a hallway which runs to the west about thirty feet before ending." Given that doesn't seem to make sense the way I've drawn it, does the hallway run east, have I put the door on the wrong wall, or is there some other mix-up? :?: Thanks :D

LtTibbles
Ranger
Ranger

#264 Post by LtTibbles »

Hey everybody I just wanted to let you know that I will be off on a camping trip starting tomorrow and will be gon until the 25th, I'll most likely be unable to post during that time but I'll try my best, if you need to NPC me to move the game along please go for it!

9littlebees
Tracker
Tracker

#266 Post by 9littlebees »

I haven't been camping in years - have fun!!

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#267 Post by badams30 »

Haven’t camped since my days in the Army. My kids are starting to be interested in camping. Have a great time!

Longfingers
Scout
Scout

#268 Post by Longfingers »

Remember to set watches...

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#270 Post by sonofotho »

LtTibbles wrote:Hey everybody I just wanted to let you know that I will be off on a camping trip starting tomorrow and will be gon until the 25th, I'll most likely be unable to post during that time but I'll try my best, if you need to NPC me to move the game along please go for it!

Have fun and be safe!

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#271 Post by sonofotho »

So, I know I am starting to sound like a broken record, but sorry about the lag in posting from my side. I have just been struggling with the usual work, home, kids balance...

I am going to try one more time to tighten things up and carve out the needed time for posting.

Thanks for the patience...

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#273 Post by badams30 »

sonofotho wrote:So, I know I am starting to sound like a broken record, but sorry about the lag in posting from my side. I have just been struggling with the usual work, home, kids balance...

I am going to try one more time to tighten things up and carve out the needed time for posting.

Thanks for the patience...
Yeah, no sweat on this end either. I'm the king of Real Life Getting in the Way. We aren't going anyplace, so don't worry!

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#274 Post by sonofotho »

Thanks guys!

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#275 Post by sonofotho »

Hi guys, I hate to do this, but I think it's the right call. I think it's time to throw in the towel and put this game on ice... at least for awhile. I take full responsibility for the pace slowing down which I think has caused overall interest to wane. My work situation has been hellacious over the past couple months, and to be honest, I don't see it abating before the end of the year.

I will tell the mods not to delete the game, but rather that we are taking a break. I will reach out to folks down the road if/when things calm down on my end. If there is still interest from you all in picking up and moving forward, we can do so.

Sorry again for the way things petered out. But thanks for all the great posts along the way, however short!

Charles

Captain Kinkajou
Ranger
Ranger

#276 Post by Captain Kinkajou »

Hey Charles, I'm sorry to hear that as this has been a hugely enjoyable game, but I totally understand where you are coming from. So, no worries from me. You've got to do what you've got to do.

If/when things calm down, you can bank on me being out here ready to pick this up again (I wouldn't miss it) or to jump on board anything else you choose to run for that matter, as you've been an awesome GM and a nice guy to boot. It''s been great gaming with you, my friend (and the rest of the gang). I hope real life gets less hellacious for you real soon.

All the best.

- Bruce

9littlebees
Tracker
Tracker

#277 Post by 9littlebees »

Sorry to hear it, but real life always comes first. I'll be here if you want to come back to it!

/Matt

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#278 Post by badams30 »

No worries here! I had to shelve my last PbP due to some family issues. We'll be here when you are ready to pick it up again.

Longfingers
Scout
Scout

#279 Post by Longfingers »

Just echoing the others, but I'll gladly pick this up again in future if you are interested. This is the first pbp I've done in about 10 years and it's been a lot of fun, so thanks Charles, and the rest of you guys. I've signed up for another game here, so I'm sure I'll see some of you again in future.

/Malcolm

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#280 Post by sonofotho »

Thanks guys - much appreciated. See you around!

Return to “sonofotho’s Sandbox (Sharp Swords & Sinister Spells)”