OOC Thread

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: OOC Thread

#241 Post by Distorted Humor »

Ok as a note - we have three players who are interested, and I will be busy for the next two weeks or so, as someone will be flying me out to Kansas for a Job Interview, so I have to study that and not the next module,. So i plan to get the new players ready for a mid april start for the game 2nd module, which has been selected!

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#242 Post by onlyme »

Sounds good...
Looking forward to it.
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#243 Post by Distorted Humor »

First step done, we have three new players coming on board and my internet issues are fixed. So the ball should start rolling!

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#244 Post by onlyme »

Distorted Humor wrote:First step done, we have three new players coming on board and my internet issues are fixed. So the ball should start rolling!

Sweet.... Felgorian has been itchin' to try out his new dwarf skills, but is a bit confused why he keeps scratching the tips of his ears. :D
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#245 Post by Distorted Humor »

onlyme wrote:
Distorted Humor wrote:First step done, we have three new players coming on board and my internet issues are fixed. So the ball should start rolling!

Sweet.... Felgorian has been itchin' to try out his new dwarf skills, but is a bit confused why he keeps scratching the tips of his ears. :D

Hahahah - well the goal is to start monday or sunday, as it looks like we have the players getting ready.

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#246 Post by onlyme »

Sounds great.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#247 Post by max_vale »

Welcome aboard new players! :)

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#248 Post by Distorted Humor »

Will be starting monday, but we are not going to do anything too serious except meta- plot stuff till after friday - I am flying to Kansas for a big Job interview. :ugeek:

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#249 Post by onlyme »

Distorted Humor wrote:Will be starting monday, but we are not going to do anything too serious except meta- plot stuff till after friday - I am flying to Kansas for a big Job interview. :ugeek:

Good luck. I know you have been hunting a while...

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#250 Post by Distorted Humor »

onlyme wrote:
Distorted Humor wrote:Will be starting monday, but we are not going to do anything too serious except meta- plot stuff till after friday - I am flying to Kansas for a big Job interview. :ugeek:

Good luck. I know you have been hunting a while...

Thank you - I am going to delay the start till tomorrow - ended up watching too much about what happened in Boston.

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#251 Post by Distorted Humor »

As metioned, I was interviewing at the end of last week. It looking like I have a good chance with this interview. I should have a update by Tomarrow, and aim for posts on Monday -Wends-Friday, and answer questions ASAP. Though I might be able to get it done tonight if I can finish unpacking.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#252 Post by dmw71 »

Distorted Humor wrote: It looking like I have a good chance with this interview.
Good luck!
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#253 Post by Distorted Humor »

Thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts - I have been offered a full time job with a city in Kansas. I should update in the morning. :mrgreen:

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#254 Post by onlyme »

Congrats... You did negotiate unlimited internet time at the office, correct?

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#255 Post by Distorted Humor »

Just making sure everyone understood my post...since no one responded.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#256 Post by max_vale »

I THINK I understood DM....though now you've got me wondering! Sorry for the late reply....mother's day weekend was kinda busy for me....but I posted now; if that helps!

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#257 Post by Distorted Humor »

max_vale wrote:I THINK I understood DM....though now you've got me wondering! Sorry for the late reply....mother's day weekend was kinda busy for me....but I posted now; if that helps!

I was just making sure since I was without internet for a few days and didn't have a response. BTW, wish me luck, prepping to go from the East Coast to Kansas move. I have a laptop and should have wifi, so I should be good.

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#258 Post by onlyme »

Distorted Humor wrote:
max_vale wrote:I THINK I understood DM....though now you've got me wondering! Sorry for the late reply....mother's day weekend was kinda busy for me....but I posted now; if that helps!

I was just making sure since I was without internet for a few days and didn't have a response. BTW, wish me luck, prepping to go from the East Coast to Kansas move. I have a laptop and should have wifi, so I should be good.

Good luck. I think Kansas has electricity by now, so you should be able to charge your laptop. :D

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#259 Post by Distorted Humor »

onlyme wrote:
Distorted Humor wrote:

Good luck. I think Kansas has electricity by now, so you should be able to charge your laptop. :D

Hahaha

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#260 Post by dmw71 »

onlyme wrote:Good luck. I think Kansas has electricity by now, so you should be able to charge your laptop.
:lol:

Actually, on a serious note, in one way I am extremely jealous! Kansas City was the first to have Google Fiber available. You should see if it's available at your new address: Address Lookup (Kansas City)
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Return to “Empire of the Dragon Throne [BECMI/RC]”