Between Expeditions Thread

beermotor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Between Expeditions Thread

#21 Post by beermotor »

All right then, he'll swap the mirror for some padded armor, if he can find some.
Barrowmaze Map (by Grim Oddson and Gunnar Ottarson): Updated 03/14/13

Barrowmaze Characters (Active in Expedition 5):
Gunnar Ottarson (Dwarf 1): AC 16 HP 7/7
Daryll One-ear (Thief 1): AC 13 HP 4/4
Cisneros (Elf 1): AC 11 HP 6/6
Howard Phillipson (Wizard 1): AC 13 HP 5/9

caveman
Guide
Guide

#22 Post by caveman »

Milner is now a Squire and a Cockfighter!
Let's see if he can last longer than Silva. As a righteous man, he was rewarded well with HPs...
If anyone would like the mighty medieval weapon called a pitch-fork, Milner will donate it to the cause.
Knave: Cedric the Defrauded Outlaw
Level 1 HP 8 Armor Defense 12
Str 11 Dex 11 Con 13 Int 13 Wis 14 Cha 12
(sinewy broken-faced but rosy cheeked, oily pompador, frayed tunic, courteous manner, but irascible tendencies, and squeaky voiced)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hM ... sp=sharing

Raven Crowking
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#23 Post by Raven Crowking »

beermotor wrote:All right then, he'll swap the mirror for some padded armor, if he can find some.
Done.

jferngler
Tracker
Tracker

#24 Post by jferngler »

( https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4kyzg ... jJHSVVjQUU )

Three women clad in leather armor stride into the square, a man in dirty clothes and an apron following sheepishly behind. Each lady

"Our uncle desires to see the Barrowmaze for himself, and we, his loving nieces, will accompany him. I am Robin," straight-backed, with a tight golden braid. "My sisters," she says with a wave of her arm, "Kestra," heavily built with a short, golden bob haircut, "and Jayne," a younger girl with long yellow hair flowing down her back, and skirts beneath her armor. "We must buy torches, as we have only just come into town, but give us an hour or so to fir ourselves out with food and sundries, and we shall join you."

bitflipr
Strider
Strider

#25 Post by bitflipr »

I've put up my characters in a separate thread. The dwarves Murq and Turq (brothers) are pretty much ready to go. I think Leopold and Morgan will each buy a small sack for carrying some of their equipment and coins. Can I assume the goods are available or shall we role-play it out?

Dumnbunny
Tracker
Tracker

#26 Post by Dumnbunny »

Jeddak the parsnip farmer would like to purchase 2 days of rations, 3 torches, and a large sack. If there's time, he'll see if there someone who can buy his sheep. However his excursion turns out, he's done with the farm one way or another.

Loden the ditch digger would also like to purchase 2 days of rations, 3 torches, and a large sack. If there's time, he'll see if there someone who can buy his pound of fine dirt.

Sigur the confidence artist would also like to purchase 2 days of rations, 3 torches, and a large sack. He'll see what he can get for the holy symbol he conned a holy man out of a few months back.

Dugar the hunter would like to purchase 2 days of rations, 3 torches; that will clean him out for now. Maybe someone would buy his deer pelt?
Jed [AC: 14, HP: 9/10, Deity Disapproval: 1-2], Murq [AC: 13, 8/8]

Raven Crowking
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#27 Post by Raven Crowking »

Dumnbunny wrote:Jeddak the parsnip farmer would like to purchase 2 days of rations, 3 torches, and a large sack. If there's time, he'll see if there someone who can buy his sheep. However his excursion turns out, he's done with the farm one way or another.

Loden the ditch digger would also like to purchase 2 days of rations, 3 torches, and a large sack. If there's time, he'll see if there someone who can buy his pound of fine dirt.

Sigur the confidence artist would also like to purchase 2 days of rations, 3 torches, and a large sack. He'll see what he can get for the holy symbol he conned a holy man out of a few months back.

Dugar the hunter would like to purchase 2 days of rations, 3 torches; that will clean him out for now. Maybe someone would buy his deer pelt?
You can get 2 sp for the sheep, 2 cp for the dirt, 1 sp for the holy symbol, and 2 sp for the deer pelt. Unless you wish to hold onto them and wait for better purchasers?

bitflipr
Strider
Strider

#28 Post by bitflipr »

I had Leopold and Morgan buy a small sack each (it is 8 cp each I believe... if not let me know so I can adjust)

Dumnbunny
Tracker
Tracker

#29 Post by Dumnbunny »

Raven Crowking wrote:You can get 2 sp for the sheep, 2 cp for the dirt, 1 sp for the holy symbol, and 2 sp for the deer pelt. Unless you wish to hold onto them and wait for better purchasers?
Sigur will hold onto the holy symbol; the others will sell.
Jed [AC: 14, HP: 9/10, Deity Disapproval: 1-2], Murq [AC: 13, 8/8]

Return to “DCC RPG Barrowmaze”