Militia House (48)

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

Re: Militia House (48)

#41 Post by Scott308 »

Father Dowling

I have no further questions, Captain. However, if you will allow me a moment more, I hope you will join me in a brief prayer? I shall pray for you to have a long, safe career and that no more people go missing, no matter what the cause.

The priest will not wait for the captain's response. He will bow his head and begin silently praying.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#42 Post by OGRE MAGE »

The captain rolls his eyes and bows his head slightly. He glares out of the top of his eyes at the priest, as if he is willing him to be quick about it.

Scott308

#43 Post by Scott308 »

Father Dowling

Amen. The priest opens his eyes and lifts his head, looking at Captain Teneel. Thank you, my son. If the gods will it, you shall have a long career. The highest ranking members of my order have the ear of the crown. Your name will be passed along, with the possibility of a new posting commensurate with the assistance you have provided us, although I can promise nothing, you understand. He stands and holds out his hand, waiting for Teneel to shake it.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#44 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Captain Taneel perks up a bit at the priests flattery and talk of promotion.

Very good then Father. Please feel free to involve me in any of your findings along the way. I am always willing to help.

He shakes the priests hand enthusiastically.

Scott308

#45 Post by Scott308 »

Father Dowling

The priest smiles. We will be sure to keep you informed if we are able to discover anything of import. I will take my leave now and allow you to get back to whatever town business I had interrupted. Thank you for your time.

The priest will then head back to the inn and meet up with the others.

Return to “Can You Help A Brother Out? (1E)”