Action Thread 6

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Action Thread 6

#101 Post by ToniXX »

Argennian wrote: OOC: I did notice that we forgot to have Bruard cast a CLW on Yosef earlier this morning back at the camp. Since we were able to rest long enough for him to get back another hit point yesterday, he's only down 2 hp now, so I say we save it for any possible future encounters! :geek:

Ahh, good point. Sounds like it should be okay.
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#102 Post by Alethan »

ToniXX wrote:
Argennian wrote: OOC: I did notice that we forgot to have Bruard cast a CLW on Yosef earlier this morning back at the camp. Since we were able to rest long enough for him to get back another hit point yesterday, he's only down 2 hp now, so I say we save it for any possible future encounters! :geek:

Ahh, good point. Sounds like it should be okay.
Yeah, seems like it would be wasteful at this point, with Yosef currently having 8 of 10 hit points.

Let's press on!

Derek and Till will chalk away while Jeloon guards Bruard as he makes a bee line for the structure (really only 30' away, though, so not too far to go). Everyone else is on guard, scanning the area for any signs of movement. Hopefully we can get to the structure fast enough to scan it for traps, as well, before the spell wears off.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Vokarius
Tracker
Tracker

#103 Post by Vokarius »

"I will chalk like a hero!" Derek chalks like his life depends on it!

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#104 Post by rredmond »

New day new actions so new thread. :D
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#105 Post by rredmond »

See new thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=422
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Return to “Legacy of the Unknown - Pacesetter Games Playtest (OSRIC module)”