General Campaign Info & House Rules

dok-el
Guide
Guide

General Campaign Info & House Rules

#1 Post by dok-el »

This campaign focuses on the continuing exploration of the Castle of the Mad Archmage, a retro-clone of the original Greyhawk megadungeon, published by BRW games.

As GM I reserve the right to change stuff around so as to better incorporate the module into my campaign world and to generally keep everyone on their toes :)

The game uses the 4th edition of Swords & Wizardry Core, plus a few houserules (see below).

The dice-roller campaign id is: 248

Posting Frequency & Etiquette

My own intention is to try to post daily from Monday to Friday, with at least one additional post over the weekend. Ideally, I would like to see something similar from other people. Admittedly, this isn't always possible. If people can post in the OOC when they know ahead of time that they aren't going to be around for a couple of days or more, that would be great.

Sometimes, when someone doesn't post, the game may advance without their input. Usually their character(s) will simply fade into the background temporarily, on rare occasions they may be played as NPCs. When this does happen, it will be to keep the game moving forward. It is not intended to penalize anyone for not posting.

A note on initiative: The S&W rules use group initiative. The exact order in which individuals act within the group will simply be determined by postings. If player A posts before player B then player A's character acts before player B's character.

dok-el
Guide
Guide

Re: General Campaign Info & House Rules

#2 Post by dok-el »

Updated houserules page 1
Attachments
houserules page 1.png
houserules page 1.png (139.34 KiB) Viewed 691 times

dok-el
Guide
Guide