Miscellaneous

Odin One Eye
Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Miscellaneous

#41 Post by Dram »

Dram standing bye waiting on the go sign.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#42 Post by GreyWolfVT »

what ^ he said. ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#43 Post by Stirling »

'Squirrelling' his way across the back of a lonely farm, Flynn hopes to poach a few eggs for breakfast.

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#44 Post by Grognardsw »

"I must study this map," thinks Biblo.
"Perhaps it leads to Hommlet."

MrHemlocks
Ranger
Ranger

#45 Post by MrHemlocks »

Grognardsw wrote:"I must study this map," thinks Biblo.
"Perhaps it leads to Hommlet."
We all seem really excited about playing this campaign.. :D :) ;)

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#46 Post by Dram »

Get me some bacon while you out and about to have them eggs
Current Characters/Games
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls

MrHemlocks
Ranger
Ranger

#47 Post by MrHemlocks »

Guys, there is something special over at RPGNOW...The World of Greyhawk (83) for sale. I might get this one once we get started( ;) ;) ) here. Odin...you got this one...less than $10.00! I might have it made into a hard back book over at the print shop.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/17392/Wor ... ng-1e?it=1

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#48 Post by Scott308 »

I'm not going to be playing in this one anymore. I had asked some questions regarding creating my character, and I have not heard anything in quite some time. In the meantime, I joined a different game instead. A shame, really, as I was looking forward to playing this and had some interesting ideas for my character but was never able to get the info I needed to put it together.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

MrHemlocks
Ranger
Ranger

#49 Post by MrHemlocks »

Scott308 wrote:I'm not going to be playing in this one anymore. I had asked some questions regarding creating my character, and I have not heard anything in quite some time. In the meantime, I joined a different game instead. A shame, really, as I was looking forward to playing this and had some interesting ideas for my character but was never able to get the info I needed to put it together.

Too bad your leaving but I can understand why. Odin seems to have vanished((( I will stick around for a little while more just in case he returns ;)

GreyWolfVT

#50 Post by GreyWolfVT »

same for me I'll stick around to see if the DM returns. But I have a gut feeling the game will get archived.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Scott308

#51 Post by Scott308 »

If he returns, I might still play. I was just in a situation where I needed info to be able to make my character whereas you seem to all have finished characters. I didn't want to slow everyone down, but if he comes back and I get the info I needed, who knows? I guess I can't say "never" here just yet.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#52 Post by Dram »

I will stick it out for a little while longer. He did say something about getting superbusy and it is the holidays. Most everyone has family obligations around this time of year.
Current Characters/Games
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls

MrHemlocks
Ranger
Ranger

#53 Post by MrHemlocks »

Dram wrote:I will stick it out for a little while longer. He did say something about getting superbusy and it is the holidays. Most everyone has family obligations around this time of year.
Super busy or not. It only take one minute, or less, to write a post here. So, unless he does not have internet or sick I see NO reason he could of not posted least once in the last nine days...takes less than one minute! :cry:

GreyWolfVT

#54 Post by GreyWolfVT »

well the DM does live in Alaska if memory serves me. Who knows what kinds of weather he might be seeing and how the internet/electricity situation might be if there was any type of outage.

Scott308

#55 Post by Scott308 »

Good point, Greywolf. It is possible he is having weather/ internet issues being in Alaska. I agree with MrHemlocks that if he was just really busy, he should still have time to log in and leave a note letting us know what's going on and that he hasn't abandoned the game.

I had sent him a couple of PMs with questions regarding character creation and got no response, although looking at it now I see they are still in my Outbox. Does that mean he has blocked people from sending him PMs?

GreyWolfVT

#56 Post by GreyWolfVT »

if it is still in your outbox it means the person never read it yet.

Scott308

#57 Post by Scott308 »

Oh, thank you. I was wondering what that meant.

GreyWolfVT

#58 Post by GreyWolfVT »

just means the person you sent it to never read it yet from my experience.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#59 Post by Stirling »

Flynn will run back from the barn clutching a satchel full of eggs and a half-plucked chicken, neck newly wrung over his shoulder."Nothing seems to be happening in this sleeepy town, perhaps the place down the road will offer me more adventure..."

MrHemlocks
Ranger
Ranger

#60 Post by MrHemlocks »

Stirling wrote:Flynn will run back from the barn clutching a satchel full of eggs and a half-plucked chicken, neck newly wrung over his shoulder."Nothing seems to be happening in this sleeepy town, perhaps the place down the road will offer me more adventure..."

:(

Return to “Odin's 1E Greyhawk Campaign”