Miscellaneous

Odin One Eye
Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Miscellaneous

#61 Post by Stirling »

With the chicken cooking nicely upon a campfire spit and eggs frying in the mess tin, Flynn will lean back against a tree. Perhaps this place ain't so poor after all. Seeing some wandering caped crusader come travelling down the roadside, Flynn will hail the man and offer him breakfast for a couple of his loose silver pieces.

"Ah you look a fine dandy man in your clerical robes, no doubt upon some bold holy quest. Perhaps this fine country cuisine will abate your fasting duties and strengthen thee for your virtuous devotion to duty...all for a couple of silver coins to aid the church roof rebuilding...?" Flynn smiles big and wide to Osomodeus

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by Stirling »

okay guys I'm not going on with this one, three weeks and no news, Flynn is finding adventure somewhere else. cheers see you on other forums. :?

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by Storm11 »

It's a real shame but bodes ill eh.

I hope he is ok!
Greys Campaign.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#64 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I hope the DM is well but indeed this bodes not well game doomed to be archived same with his V&V game.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

MrHemlocks
Ranger
Ranger

#65 Post by MrHemlocks »

Yep...I hope the DM is alight. But this game is going in the file 13 cabinet.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#66 Post by Stirling »

Squirrel Flynn

Currently scoffing chicken and poached eggs for breakfast, hoping for some adventure and challenge.

GreyWolfVT

#67 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Ready to get going on this game. When would you like us to start recreating our characters Odin?
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Odin One Eye
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#68 Post by Odin One Eye »

GreyWolfVT wrote:Ready to get going on this game. When would you like us to start recreating our characters Odin?
We can start that as soon as I finish modifying some stuff, maybe like 1 hour..

GreyWolfVT

#69 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Odin One Eye wrote:
GreyWolfVT wrote:Ready to get going on this game. When would you like us to start recreating our characters Odin?
We can start that as soon as I finish modifying some stuff, maybe like 1 hour..
Alright. I'll be ready to get that ready for you.

Odin One Eye
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#70 Post by Odin One Eye »

After you guys copy down your character stats and information we can then continue to new character creation.

Thanks.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#71 Post by Stirling »

A couple of questions:

If I remember right, your original intention was to do a Temple of Elemental Evil campaign, at least we were starting in Hommlet village. What is your campaign plan?

Secondly, level advancement...notoriously slow in PbP games, how do you view us progressing?

GreyWolfVT

#72 Post by GreyWolfVT »

How exactly do you want us to copy down our information? My old character is stored on the site roller sheets in my archives nothing needed there to copy. New character creation so we are not going on the original ones we made? Are we expected to use that pdf sheet that is not editable? Or have you just altered the rules for character creation as well as the available races/classes?

Odin One Eye
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#73 Post by Odin One Eye »

Stirling wrote:A couple of questions:

If I remember right, your original intention was to do a Temple of Elemental Evil campaign, at least we were starting in Hommlet village. What is your campaign plan?

Secondly, level advancement...notoriously slow in PbP games, how do you view us progressing?
My campaign plan is the same, to run you through the Temple of Elemental Evil. Also I see your characters advancing at a fast pace seeing that I will be posting daily.

Odin One Eye
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#74 Post by Odin One Eye »

GreyWolfVT wrote:How exactly do you want us to copy down our information? My old character is stored on the site roller sheets in my archives nothing needed there to copy. New character creation so we are not going on the original ones we made? Are we expected to use that pdf sheet that is not editable? Or have you just altered the rules for character creation as well as the available races/classes?
Your character was Hagar I believe. A barbarian from the Unearthed Arcana Rulebook, so I think you are good to go. That class is perfectly legal in my updated rules.

Odin One Eye
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#75 Post by Odin One Eye »

Okay guys, I am ready for character creation..

I apologize for the delay but decided to stick strictly to the Player's Handbook and Unearthed Arcana's barbarian as playable classes..

You guys are free to keep your original stats and apply them to your new characters..

GreyWolfVT

#76 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Ok. Though I may not stick to Barbarian Class and just alter him to being a regular Fighter.

Edit: Nah to heck with it I'll keep Hagar as is.

Odin One Eye
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#77 Post by Odin One Eye »

GreyWolfVT wrote:Ok. Though I may not stick to Barbarian Class and just alter him to being a regular Fighter.
That is fine. Do you have all the character information that you need?

GreyWolfVT

#78 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Yeah Odin I have all his information still. Hagar will remain as is changed my own mind. Might as well just keep him the way he is since I am good to go as is.

Odin One Eye
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#79 Post by Odin One Eye »

GreyWolfVT wrote:Yeah Odin I have all his information still. Hagar will remain as is changed my own mind. Might as well just keep him the way he is since I am good to go as is.
Sounds good..

Dram's original character looks good to go too!! If he wants to keep him..

GreyWolfVT

#80 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Did you want to keep those original sheets posted up or do you want us to re-post them?

Return to “Odin's 1E Greyhawk Campaign”