Square One

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Square One

#101 Post by NJWilliam »

Antheris

"Why would the armor of an ancient spellsword not be best worn by our spellsword?
"Our foes attack with both melee and ranged weapons, the back lines need armor as much as the front.
"What was it that killed Kjelti? What was it that most grievously injured us this past confrontation?
"Ranged. Both times."

He looks to Gaerys. "Why haven't you sought the aid of the gods before? Do you think they always answer?"
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#102 Post by Computer +1 »

This is pointless. I do not believe that the Old Gods intervened simply because you asked. There is no logical explanation to explain why you would use such a power now and not when Blue and Kjelti died. If as you are, as I suspect, attempting to create a plausible story so that the issue is dropped I do not know why. Perhaps you are motivated by faith, I am not. Irregardless, we have proven once again that we do not function well as a group. As we are still in considerable danger I propose we make our way from this room and head back to the large room at the foot of the stairs. For the armor I care not who takes it, I certainly have no use for it.

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#103 Post by NJWilliam »

Antheris

"Mage, run away again. Do not question my relationship with my gods. But please, don't waste one of your spells."
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#104 Post by Zhym »

"Let us not depart too quickly," Gaerys reminds Vorsyin. "There's still the matter of that magic aura from within the yellow mold. Might be something useful."

drpete
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#105 Post by drpete »

Ethan sighs, realizing the trap he's in. "I admit I want it, and these arguments are self serving. Let's draw lots for it, let the gods, and fate, decide."

alright, it's a plum treasure, and there's no argument we can make that's genuinely "fair" or convincing, so let's make it as fair as possible (in the interest of party unity, yadda yadda... I think there are 3 candidates, 1) Ethan, 2) Tybalt, 3) Lorath. If we agree we're cool with that, shall we roll a d3 with those labels as outcomes?

"The evil won't wait on our research, so let's take it as a gift, until we have reason to go back. As for the mold, it's neutralized, isn't it, let's have a look."
GM: Dwimmermount (ACKS)

Zim: 7/7 | Torgyr: 14/14 | U Tar: 3/3 | Nazares: 6/6| Emm: 9/9 |Quinn: 13/13
Ranulf: 10/10 | Solaine: 12/12 | Liam: 4/4 | X | Randolpho: 10/10 | Audi: 8/8

Eulalios

#106 Post by Eulalios »

Lorath is puzzled. "Wait ... wait? When and how was the mold neutralized? I don't think so! Please explain before you touch that."

Magnus
Ranger
Ranger

#107 Post by Magnus »

SEE OOC POST.

Return to “Against the Giants (OSRIC)”