Chat

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Chat

#61 Post by spanningtree »

That's quite a bit of gold for a thief. If we pay less he may steal from the party. I don't think the risk is worth it. How about your thoughts?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#62 Post by badams30 »

Works for me. Let's pass on the thief and just go ahead with the mission. If we find that over the course of this job that having one is indispensable, then we can snag him or another later on.

Let's go!

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#63 Post by sonofotho »

@Brandon - So any news yet? Has the little man arrived?

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#64 Post by badams30 »

Sorry - YES! Last friday. William Brandon Adams. 7.14 pounds, a bit cranky but healthy, and mommy is doing well too. She was only in the hospital for a day, and been doing to new baby scramble since then.

thanks for asking! we are well, if not a bit sleep-deprived...

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#65 Post by sonofotho »

Congrats!! Great news - and I hear you on the sleep deprivation. I remember those days (nights) all too well!

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#66 Post by sonofotho »

Hey guys. I am really sorry about the lag in posting of late. I have just been really swamped both at work and on the domestic front. We have our annual trip to the beach in NC in two weeks which will hopefully serve as a nice breather, but between now and then I have a couple packed weeks. I will try and post as I can between now and then, but I hope you don't get too discouraged during this lull. I promise it is transitory! I am really digging starting to flesh out this sandbox and it's cool that you guys are already exploring places a bit further afield. I'm looking forward to having a bit more time during the vaca weeks to get up to speed with the game (plus I'll be on East coast time so maybe we can get more posts in!)

At any rate, I just wanted to give you an apology as I have been feeling quite guilty of late. Hang in there and hope you're still enjoying the game, despite the drip-feed.

-Charles

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#67 Post by badams30 »

No worries, the game has been great. I can relate to the increased workload and family commitments. It's summer too, so par for the course. Hope you have plenty of time to relax and decompress back here in NC. It's been super-hot here the past week, and humidity has been killer (I'm sure Joe chuckles when I talk about heat here, he's got me beat.) We usually hit the beach in September, otherwise my wife has to listen to me whine and complain about the heat.
We'll be here, just holler when you are ready to get back up to speed.

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#68 Post by spanningtree »

That works out great with me. I'm in Montana right now on vacation and will not be able to post with my usual fervor.

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#69 Post by badams30 »

Cool, Montana? I could think of much worse places to be. Hope you have a great stay.

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#70 Post by spanningtree »

Actually, it's not much of a vacation. My mother is having surgery and I am here for support. Montana is/was my home state, I am the only member of the family that does not live here. Now, if I could convince the wife that winter is not so bad we would move back here. :)

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#71 Post by badams30 »

Ah. Hope Mom does well. I'd love to live in Montana or one of the mountain states. When I got out of the Army the missus and I moved back home to Michigan, and she hated it. So here we are, in her home state of NC. It's okay, but too dang hot for this guy.

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#72 Post by spanningtree »

I'm back!

Yeah, it's weird. My wife is Russian and comes from an area that would get even colder than Montana (no sh$t cold). But when she got over here she got soft. :) Now she prefers dry heat (she loves to vacation in the southern Caribbean, Aruba for instance). I kinda want to move to someplace smaller then LV though, this is a bit to large of a city and there is no real since of community. Time will tell.

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#73 Post by badams30 »

Welcome back!
I used to travel to Vegas several times a year, and it seems like a cool city, but I totally couldn't picture living there. Not to mention the heat. I'd love to live back where I grew up in Northeast Michigan, but my wife would rather be boiled alive than live in the cold again.

I keep telling her my second wife will be much more accommodating of my choice of home...

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#74 Post by sonofotho »

Hey guys! Well my hell week(s) are over and I am heading to the airport in a few hours. If kids allow, I will be working on the next post during the flight over so we can get going again!

Sorry for the delay, but now that vaca is here, I plan on getting back up to speed with regular posts!

ST, hope all is well with your Mom.

Next post from me will hopefully be Friday PM EST!

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#75 Post by spanningtree »

Thanks! It's been a long independence day weekend for me. Time to get back to reality and gaming.

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#76 Post by sonofotho »

Hey guys, sorry for lack of posting. I have been enjoying the sun and sand too much, and the game posting has become a casualty! :oops:

We leave the island tomorrow morning for a few days with my mom (sans internet, unfortunately). Monday night will be in a hotel prior to flying back to DK on Tuesday. I hope to get a post out Monday night/Tuesday AM - hope this will work for you guys. Thx...

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#77 Post by badams30 »

No worries, glad you are enjoying the vacation. The game isn't going anywhere. Safe travels!

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#78 Post by spanningtree »

Aye! No worries, I'll enjoy myself through your travels vicariously. :)

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#79 Post by spanningtree »

Hmmm... I'm not sure separating the party is a good idea. Were already dropping like flies. Maybe we do return to the pool as a group and rest before going after the sword again?

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#80 Post by badams30 »

I don't know. I don't like the idea, BUT - my main pause is that these critters seem pretty powerful, and with luck this sword will give us some kind of edge against the bad guys, so I'd say get it at all cost. BUT if we go back three hours to the pool, we lose that time and give the bad guys a chance to re-group. I'm torn. I really don't want to go alone, but perhaps the creatures we've killed are focusing on the current party's progress and won't be focusing on the rear area. I'll defer to your opinion, I'm fine either way.

Return to “Enharza and the Southern Isles (LL sandbox)”