2.2 Bildrath's Mercantile

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: 3.2 Bildrath's Mercantile

#41 Post by Computer +1 »

Tumbler is about to take out his dagger and stab the large gypsy when the apology and the drink offer breaks the tension. He nods at the smaller gypsy and replies Aye a drink would do much to put a bit o' cheer back in me. Dark nights lead to dark thoughts in the days eh? He offers the man with the goatee his hand, Name is Tumbler Metalcaster, Journeyman Locksmith.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#42 Post by Zhym »

Date: Nouluna 3, 1221
Time: 2:20 PM
Weather: Foggy, overcast
Moon: Waxing gibbous

Tumbler is ready to introduce Francis to the point of his dagger when the smaller gypsy steps in. "Aye a drink would do much to put a bit o' cheer back in me," agrees the dwarf. He offers the man with the goatee his hand, "Name is Tumbler Metalcaster, Journeyman Locksmith."

"Call me Evgeni." says the smaller gypsy.

You all head into the Blood of the Vine tavern for drinks.

FYI, the other group is ahead of you in game time and is about to arrive back in town. I'd like to get the groups back together when you're ready. No rush—feel free to continue with whatever you want to do—but if you want to do a "fast forward," just let me know where you'd like to be and what you want to do while we jump ahead.

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#43 Post by Computer +1 »

If you want to move us back ahead then I'm for it. Just give me a wrap up of anything of interest Tumbler learned while drinking with the gypsies and if he made any friends. :)

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#44 Post by Zhym »

The gypsies all seem friendly enough. But would any of them give you help you move? Or move a body?

The gypsies do mention that they can come and go freely because they have a potion that neutralizes the fog's effect. It's not cheap to make, though.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#45 Post by Zhym »

Next post is in the main thread here.

Return to “Ravenloft”