Good news for everyone!

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Good news for everyone!

#1 Post by Rukellian »

I am happy to announce that everyone in this campaign shall recieve one free level up! This is in commemoration of finally landing my first job at a local grocery store. :) If there are any objections, feel free to let me know so that I can pull the extra level away for select individuals. I will update the experience sheet accordingly in a bit, thank you guys for sticking with me!

Oh a quick reminder, make sure you guys roll for the hitpoint increase for your class, multi-class. Once you have the new values, let me know and I will update your Hitpoints on the Hitpoint sheet.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Good news for everyone!

#2 Post by onlyme »

Congrats.... income is a good thing...

so for multiclass, do we choose the class to level up? or were you thinking both classes?
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Rukellian »

Both classes in multi-class builds recieved a bonus level, I updated it accordingly on the HP/XP thread.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by tooleychris »

Congrats on job! May even MORE good news come your way! ;)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Rukellian »

Christmas bonus of 500 xp! You all will have to add them to your character sheets manually. I will take care of the xp/hp thread later. You all have a happy holiday now!

-Rukellian

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Grognardsw »

Thanks! Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by Rukellian »

Happy birthday to me! I will share in the birthday happiness with 500 bonus xp, enjoy!

Don't worry about updating your sheets, I will take care of that for you. If you do not want the 500 xp, feel free to give it to someone else or just mark it off your sheets accordingly ;)

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by Grognardsw »

Happy birthday and thank you.

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#9 Post by onlyme »

thanks and happy birthday
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by Rukellian »

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, at least for those who celebrate it!

To all my players, you shall recieve a 500 xp bonus at the end of the bandit encounter near the mountain. It is at that point that I will be factoring in all the experience you guys earned from the tunnel, through the pit, and in the camp. Thank you all for sticking with this campaign, and there is definitely more to come!

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#11 Post by onlyme »

and to you.

I only celebrate it enough to keep my wife from locking me out of the house.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#12 Post by tooleychris »

We have our annual "Valentine's Day SUX " party. Lots of people show up every year. Good fun!

Return to “Fabricator of Planes: a Rukellian Module”