Out of Character

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Out of Character

#41 Post by tooleychris »

Happy unimaginative, consumer-orientated, completely arbitrary, manipulative, and shallow interpretation of romance day!
For having to endure another Hallmark holiday I'm granting each of my blessed players (whom I love with all my heart) a free level! (After current encounter ) as a bonus anyone who posts twice on Valentine's Day will receive a free Natural 20 or instant success that can be used for any roll!

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#42 Post by Rukellian »

Thanks tooley! :)
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#43 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Everyone, wanted to apologize for my inactivity on Friday as well as this weekend, While on my way to work on a fine Valentines day the world decided to give me an ice patch as a good morning, needless to say I failed my DEX check and blacked out in the parking lot for a few minutes, woke up to a pool of blood and I was quite literally knocked silly, made it to the hospital and got stitched up. 3 inch gash on the back of my head. I hope you all had wonderful Valentines days!! :lol:
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#44 Post by Rukellian »

Again, as stated in my message earlier, glad you made it out in one piece, and welcome back!
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#45 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Thank you Ruke! Glad to know I'd be missed, or at least my characters would :lol:
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#46 Post by Argennian »

Apols for the delay here, gang. Just got home from DunDraCon 38 earlier and getting caught up. Although I'm a bit strung out from lack of sleep, way too much drinking and general convention debauchery and the over-radness of 3 days and nights of straight non-stop games and excessive gaming passions, I am nonetheless back in the saddle here again!

Best,

Mitch
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#47 Post by Zhym »

I'm taking a hiatus from Unseen Servant until March 1 to focus on research and writing that's due at the end of the month. Please NPC my character as you feel appropriate.

Thanks.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#48 Post by tooleychris »

Okay. Thanks for the heads up.
Good luck!
Hope 2 C U later. :)

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#49 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Zhym wrote:"The Goosh would love this!" Elvis says to himself.

If he can figure out how the thing works, he fires a shot at the zombies.

If he can't, he takes the lift back down to the rest of the group. "Goosh, you're going to love the game upstairs. It's the next level!"
Well now I want to use this as a new slang for things that are cool, "Yeah! That thing is totally the next level!"

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#50 Post by Rukellian »

Well... if your looking to do something while waiting for a response from someone, the Goosh would love to have a look at the surrounding area to see if id does in fact find any firewood, or perhaps something else? ;) I can imagine it now,

Goosh Goosh's gelatinous journey: the search for the woods of fire and the fabled packs of marshmallowed sweetness.
Will our dralasite friend find that in which id seeks? What dangers lurk within the abandoned amusement park? Will id ever find that fantastically awesome holy grail of a cupcake? Read on to find out!

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#51 Post by MonkeyWrench »

8/10 would read.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#52 Post by tooleychris »

Hey guys, this campaign has slowed to a crawl. Somewhat my fault as I've been busy with a new project and don't want to hold players hands to get them making decisions. But I'm gonna remedy this.
From here on, if you can't post once per day, exception of weekends and holidays, your toon will be NPCd. If your toon is NPCd for more than a few days...it could be curtains. ;)
If you can't be available and let me know I can send your toon on a side trip for a bit, until you return and rejoin the group.
If anyone just wants out, I understand, like I said, mostly my fault.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#53 Post by tooleychris »

Rukellian wrote:"The Goosh has brought the wood! So... uhh, where is the Goosh setting up the fire?" The dralasite looks to the group with earnest eyes as id looks around the room, still holding the wood. "You guys did bring the marshmallows... right?" Goosh Goosh fully expects the group to magically produce that bag of marshmallows right now, thinking that id has earned it collecting all of that wood by idself. "Right?!?"

An evil, feminine voice echoes through the ship "The form of the destroyer has been chosen! "

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#54 Post by Rukellian »

tooleychris wrote:
Rukellian wrote:"The Goosh has brought the wood! So... uhh, where is the Goosh setting up the fire?" The dralasite looks to the group with earnest eyes as id looks around the room, still holding the wood. "You guys did bring the marshmallows... right?" Goosh Goosh fully expects the group to magically produce that bag of marshmallows right now, thinking that id has earned it collecting all of that wood by idself. "Right?!?"

An evil, feminine voice echoes through the ship "The form of the destroyer has been chosen! "

LMFAO!!

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#55 Post by tooleychris »

tooleychris wrote:Hey guys, this campaign has slowed to a crawl. Somewhat my fault as I've been busy with a new project and don't want to hold players hands to get them making decisions. But I'm gonna remedy this.
From here on, if you can't post once per day, exception of weekends and holidays, your toon will be NPCd. If your toon is NPCd for more than a few days...it could be curtains. ;)
If you can't be available and let me know I can send your toon on a side trip for a bit, until you return and rejoin the group.
If anyone just wants out, I understand, like I said, mostly my fault.
Hey guys. I've received a couple of PMs over the last week concerning my above declaration and it seems I'm just being impatient. This campaigns post rate is slower than some others I'm in/running but it looks like that's not necessarily a bad thing. So accept my apologies if it upset you, strike the above comments, and...carry on. :oops:

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#56 Post by Argennian »

All good, TC, and thank you for the clarification! ;)

Love my character and the game and was just nervous that I was going to become outed with a post per day requirement here! :geek:
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#57 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Hahaha, Grey is joining this game?

We may just be in like... every game together! :lol: :P

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#58 Post by GreyWolfVT »

yeah Grey is here MW :P
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#59 Post by Rukellian »

Do try to keep the Goosh entertained. Id will glady except any gifts of sweetness or funny smells. ;)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#60 Post by GreyWolfVT »

oh man Ruke is here too lol man we really can cause all sorts of trouble can't we. :D
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Return to “April 2031”