Possible Luck Rule Change for Warriors PLEASE VOTE!(CLOSED)

Change the Warrior Luck Roll Yea or Nay

Poll ended at Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:40 am

Yea
60%
Nay
40%

Total votes: 5

AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Possible Luck Rule Change for Warriors PLEASE VOTE!(CLOSED)

#1 Post by AQuebman »

Brought up by Vargr1105 I would like everyone to vote whether they would like to keep the Warrior Luck rule the way it is in which it may provide a negative or positive value to a specific weapon of their choosing or if it will be changed to always include at least a +1 but never a negative value.

OLD WAY:
Luck: At first level, a warrior’s Luck modifier applies to attack rolls with one specific kind of weapon. This kind of weapon must be chosen at first level and the modifier is fixed at its starting value – neither the weapon nor the modifier changes over the course of the warrior’s career. The weapon type must be specific: longsword or short sword, not “swords.”

NEW WAY:
Luck: At first level, a warrior’s Luck modifier applies to attack rolls with one specific kind of weapon. This kind of weapon must be chosen at first level and the modifier is fixed at its starting value. If this fixed value is a zero or negative modifier set it to a static +1 for the purposes of this ability only. – neither the weapon nor the modifier changes over the course of the warrior’s career. The weapon type must be specific: longsword or short sword, not “swords.”

This Poll will run for exactly 1 week then I will drop it and consider that the official ruling. I will break a tie if that comes to pass with my preference otherwise I will not be voting.

Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: Possible Luck Rule Change for Warriors PLEASE VOTE!

#2 Post by Vargr1105 »

So has this voting reached its end, or what?

ragnboneshopper
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Possible Luck Rule Change for Warriors PLEASE VOTE!

#4 Post by ragnboneshopper »

Definitely not going to mourn being on the losing side of this vote, given the present in-game situation... :lol:

Return to “AQuebman's DCC Campaign”